PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archived Threads

Old I Would Like To Delete All My Threads, Please

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Merfairy Empress
View Sarah Stardust's Photo Album
Sarah Stardust's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Regal
Sarah Stardust is a talented FairySarah Stardust is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
I hate to be a bother, but I would like to delete all of my threads, including this one, so that I can start over and have a clean slate...Please and thank you!

Last edited by Sarah Stardust; 05-31-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm sorry but we do not delete threads or accounts. We also only allow one account per user. If you wish to feel like you are starting fresh, you may request a name change. However, all of your posting history and infractions, if you have any, would remain on the account.

You are certainly welcome to go through your own post history and delete your own posts, but this is not something the mods are willing to do as it is a lot of work for us and we have other things we need to do. To delete posts, go to your profile page and click on the Statistics tab. There you will find a link to "find all posts" which will bring up every post you have made. You can then delete the ones you wish. You will be unable to delete threads though, unless they are located in the Art Shops forum.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 05-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Please don't delete your posts! You have a lot of cools posts! Like on the thread where you used to write stories for other people!