PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old PH Dress-Up Game Project **PDFs & helpers needed!**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thanks for the offer Phoebe, but unfortunately the Wiki images are usually a bit too small to use for this project. PDFs are much larger in size and easier to work with.

Let me know if you would like to use any of the wardrobe items that we've already completed for your own needs, I'd be happy to share the PNG files if they'd be helpful to you. (There's a list of all completed items in the Spoiler tab in the very first post)

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-18-2015 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:16 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Quick Update

Does anyone still have some PDFs or images of outfits left over? I finished sorting through all the PDFs that have already been uploaded and there are still some items missing (not to mention some that are covered up so will be difficult to work with). Your files don't need to be in super high quality, any kind of image will be useful. I really do hope that those who still check in on PHF have some PDFs/images saved - if there won't be anything uploaded to the Dropbox folder I'm going to start sending out PMs requesting images. So if you don't want to be poked by me please send them in and I'll give you a cookie in return.

Old 10-29-2015, 02:41 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Does anyone still have some PDFs or images of outfits left over? I finished sorting through all the PDFs that have already been uploaded and there are still some items missing (not to mention some that are covered up so will be difficult to work with). Your files don't need to be in super high quality, any kind of image will be useful. I really do hope that those who still check in on PHF have some PDFs/images saved - if there won't be anything uploaded to the Dropbox folder I'm going to start sending out PMs requesting images. So if you don't want to be poked by me please send them in and I'll give you a cookie in return.
Can you explain which ones?

I cannot remember if I share this?: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jrwaeaw4n...h48UNf1Ta?dl=0

Here are the pieces from the Pixie Party Outfits Game on Disney https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qqdg1z18z...EwtCM3YPa?dl=0

Last edited by Tiramisu; 10-29-2015 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Merged triple post
Old 10-31-2015, 06:15 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi Rachel! I had a look through those files and they do look familiar. I think you've already sent me your whole PDF collection, but thank you for double checking! Your PDFs have been extremely helpful to fill in the gaps in the items list. if you ever find some more PDFs, feel free to send them over!

Old 11-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Hi Rachel! I had a look through those files and they do look familiar. I think you've already sent me your whole PDF collection, but thank you for double checking! Your PDFs have been extremely helpful to fill in the gaps in the items list. if you ever find some more PDFs, feel free to send them over!
Can you send me a list of items that needs to be found?
Old 11-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sure Rachel. It would take me a while to copy and paste them all out on a post for you, but you can see which items are still missing if you go to the linked spreadsheets (they are quoted at the end of this post). The items that have no cells filled in about them are the ones that I don't have an image of. For example, in the Headpieces spreadsheet, you can see that I am still missing the Crested Rose Barrette, Ginkgo Leaf Headband, Snappy Racing Helmet, a couple of Merry Majorette Shakos, and so on if you go down the list.

Let me know if you have any issues with navigating through the tables. Thanks for taking the time to look for missing images!

Quote:
Links to the Working Lists:
I use Google Sheets for this project, which work just like Excel files only through your browser.
You can use the Filter feature (Data > Filter Views > Create new temporary filter view) if you'd like to rearrange the data and find things quickly.

Headpieces
Note: Headpieces are always the easiest to work on. This is a good starting place.
56 Headpieces have not been uploaded yet.

Necklaces
10 Necklaces have not been uploaded yet.

Tops
50 Tops have not been uploaded yet.

Bracelets
18 Bracelets have not been uploaded yet.

Belts
15 Belts have not been uploaded yet.

Bottoms
Note: Some cells are shaded in green in the "Overlap?" column in this file - this is my current To-Do List. You are more than welcome to help out with this section.
26 Bottoms have not been uploaded yet.

Anklets
13 Anklets have not been uploaded yet.

Shoes
33 Shoes have not been uploaded yet.

Old 11-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
The UK create a fairy closed, do you have all of the pictures from there?
Old 11-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
The UK create a fairy closed, do you have all of the pictures from there?
Yep, I saved all of the Expressions and pre-Beta outfits from there, but wow, are you serious? I'm still able to view Pixie Pages that have already been created so I hope it's just a temporary bug that the link is not working. Otherwise it would be pretty depressing to see the pre-Beta pages close down as well.
At least we will still have this Flash file to come back to, I'll do my best to make it as flitterific as possible. I'm halfway done with the Expressions and will also add Hairstyles during the next update, so it will be even more interesting to play. Once my exams are over and done with this month I can get back to this project, finally!

Old 11-06-2015, 10:24 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hey Onion, would these pictures help at all? I looked through what I have, and thought maybe that something could be done with these? I don't know if you have these items already, but I thought I might as well post them.
Attached Images
File Type: png ah so cute1.PNG (114.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg ah so cute3.jpg (30.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg ah so cute4.jpg (31.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg ah so cute5.jpg (31.3 KB, 13 views)

Old 11-09-2015, 04:45 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi Primrose, thanks for looking through your pictures! The usual game screenshots are a bit too small to work with - oh if only they could be used, then things would be much easier! I use PDFs for this project (printed fairy images) as they are much larger in size, but if I'll have trouble finding some of the rarer wardrobe items then I'll have to think of somehow using other images.. At the moment though, just the PDF files are used.

There are other ways to help out if anyone is interested. For example, there are still some question marks in the "No. of Colors" column where I'm not certain about how the items were dyed, so if you can fill that information in, that would be fantastic!

Old 11-09-2015, 10:48 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Hi Alexia! I just stopped by to say how impressed I am by all the progress you've made on this game! You've done an amazing job, and thanks so much for doing this, by the way. It's been great being able to find pictures of outfits I didn't get a chance to save a screenshot of before the closing.
Sorry I don't have the time to help out, by the way! Things have been really hectic lately. But feel free to look through my album, if there's anything I have that's still missing from the game:
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...p?albumid=3325

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-10-2015, 12:20 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Did you say "Dye" information?! I can definitely look and see if I can find some information on that for you. I did, after all, spend ALOT of time in the dye shop.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 11-11-2015, 07:30 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Hi Alexia! I just stopped by to say how impressed I am by all the progress you've made on this game! You've done an amazing job, and thanks so much for doing this, by the way. It's been great being able to find pictures of outfits I didn't get a chance to save a screenshot of before the closing.
Sorry I don't have the time to help out, by the way! Things have been really hectic lately. But feel free to look through my album, if there's anything I have that's still missing from the game:
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...p?albumid=3325
Thank you very much, Night Wish! I'm glad you were able to find some more pictures of wardrobe items for yourself. I would be happy to share the original PNG files if you or anyone else needs them, they are even larger than the versions in the dress-up game.
I completely understand how hectic things can get on the Mainland, don't worry about it. I haven't exactly been working too often on this project either, there were many months when I didn't have time for it at all. The lovely comments I receive are helpful in their own special way.

Thanks for the link to your outfit collection! Do you by chance still have the original PDFs? Unfortunately the images themselves are too small to edit but the PDFs would be super helpful! I found some wardrobe items in your collection that I don't have yet. I listed the descriptions of the files that I would be able to use, hopefully it won't be too much trouble for you to find them:
  • Cowgirl
  • Fourth of July
  • Classic black and white
  • Cherry Blossoms
  • Misty's first mix and match Queen's dress
  • Spring Fling
  • Troop Otter
  • Petals in Summer
  • Casual Spring
  • Festive Holidays
  • Wilderness Adventure
  • Forums Fashion Spotlight outfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
Did you say "Dye" information?! I can definitely look and see if I can find some information on that for you. I did, after all, spend ALOT of time in the dye shop.
Hooray! You can be my prized Dye Specialist, Sap. To make things a bit easier and more efficient, how about I go through the list and fill in as many blanks as I can tonight & tomorrow and you can check through all of my question marks whenever you have the time. I've never dyed some of the outfits before so it's not always clear to me how they are dyed.
Lillyfairy did a lovely job with helping out with the dyes quite some time ago, but the question marks have accumulated since then.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 11-11-2015 at 09:52 AM. Reason: finished updating the lists :)
Old 11-11-2015, 07:45 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Unfortunately, those are the biggest images I have. I'm not sure why they're kind of small; I did print them from my Pixie Page...
So sorry that I couldn't be more helpful!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-12-2015, 12:10 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
If I changed a png file to a pdf would that help at all? Or is it just that the images you are looking for happen to be pdfs?