PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering > Out to Lunch

Out to Lunch Archives for various Shops and Tailors threads.

Old Dont buy the jackets!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:51 AM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaFlutterBreeze View Post
Congrats!! I hope your happy now!
I am pleased I got some action but also saddened at what a Child would be going through.
Or What someone who didnt know how to or dare to fight would be feeling.

I felt like I was being totally disregarded & pushed aside with their first response.
How neglected & unimportant would a child of 5 or 6 be feeling?
I could not in good conscience let a child play this game. I just wouldnt want to be dealing with the constant problems & disappointments a kid would run into & explaining to them why they cant fix things before they put them in the game.

Problems I saw in the game early made me rethink clickables & memberships for my nieces.

They can say all they want, this is a childs game But I meet more teens & adults than anything.
Some of that could be the times I am playing but it is a 24 hour game all over the world.

P S - Oh, Yes , I did get my 134 Meadow Grass back.

Last edited by texastinkerbelle; 12-24-2008 at 03:53 AM. Reason: PS
Old 12-24-2008, 03:54 AM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I know...I feel bad for you

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 12-26-2008, 05:01 AM
Flitterer
View BunnyToast's Photo Album
BunnyToast's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Sporkness
BunnyToast has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
That email they sent you Texas is just PATHETIC. This is what I don't like about such sites, they don't actually HELP your problem. They just give you the same copy and paste stuff. And the fact that they advertised the Winter events in your problem email. What IS that? That's just pitiful.. sorry you have to deal with that. And the fact that they treated you different JUST because you were an adult...
Old 12-31-2008, 12:46 AM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Incognito
Omega has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastinkerbelle View Post
I am pleased I got some action but also saddened at what a Child would be going through.
Or What someone who didnt know how to or dare to fight would be feeling.

I felt like I was being totally disregarded & pushed aside with their first response.
How neglected & unimportant would a child of 5 or 6 be feeling?
I could not in good conscience let a child play this game. I just wouldnt want to be dealing with the constant problems & disappointments a kid would run into & explaining to them why they cant fix things before they put them in the game.

Problems I saw in the game early made me rethink clickables & memberships for my nieces.

They can say all they want, this is a childs game But I meet more teens & adults than anything.
Some of that could be the times I am playing but it is a 24 hour game all over the world.

P S - Oh, Yes , I did get my 134 Meadow Grass back.
I am in total agreement with you. I had multiple problems with clothes not being given even though my daughter bought the item. Originally she did not know to even ask until AFTER pointing out the problem to me after trying to buy the item like 5-6 times.

Anyway... I had this issue and they gave it back after me fighting for it (no way my child would have done that). Then when it happen again when we made an item they refused to give it back and just logged it as a ticket like someone would get back to us.

Now just recently I identifed another problem when we made it and it was too late for me to call the live tech support, I did the next day. However the person actually went in an made the outfits themselves for me (strange but true). Then told me it worked for them. I even went as far as telling them to max out my skirts to make sure I do not have this error where the game thinks it is full even though it wasn't.

Anyway long story short, either they fixed the bug overnight or the person inserted the items I wanted and did not want me to know about it. Either way its really strange with so many people having the same problems you'd think they fix it or at least tell you your not going crazy.

I fear having to buy items anymore... I am tired to calling tech support. They now told me to screen capture everything I do. I responded to them saying, wait does this mean you do not trust what I said that I made an outfit? Oh well... I gotta stop ranting

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 12-31-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: minor adjustments
Old 12-31-2008, 03:30 AM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Oh my gosh. half an hour ago my fairy Topaz bought the leafy dahlia top in the purpler color and tried to wear it out of the store...no shirt and it took the blueberries. I wrote them a letter in their comments. Ugh...just when I am really happy about the way things are going in the hollow. With this, the clickables issue and not enough storage, I am getting really annoyed.

Old 01-03-2009, 06:01 PM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Unhappy Here we go again!

Another clothing tale of woe!
Very early this morning, my fairy Pluma Brightblossom, finished collecting 219 oak leaves. You all know how long it takes to collect that many oak leaves, right? Anyway, I wanted to buy the Sienna Brown Tinker Top and the Emerald Green Tinker Pants, just 1 of each from Brook's Basics. I had more than enough oak leaves since it would only take 205 total. After clicking buy for the top, (which was 98 oak leaves) I noticed it said "not enough oak leaves"! It took double the oak leaves for the top! I checked my oak leaves and only had 17 left! Then I checked my shirt wardrobe and had 4 Sienna Brown Tinker Tops there!
I have written to let them know of this problem. Have not heard back yet. It's terrible that so many of us are having clothes buying problems this season.
Sorry this was so long and thanks for reading!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Kinda inactive.
View EllaFlutterBreeze's Photo Album
EllaFlutterBreeze's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016 Happy Holidays'14 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Woot
EllaFlutterBreeze has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Oh wow...I hope you get your leaves back and 219 is a LOT!

Yeah, I'm still here. PM me/
Old 01-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Founding Fairy
View MissMe's Photo Album
MissMe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Autumn 2010 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Sad
MissMe has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Don't worry I am sure they will give them back to you. I am still waiting for them to give me the leafy dahlia top that i paid for but didnt get. But they said I would have my things within 72 hours=] It is kinda a drag huh! Plus my fairy Rhodie bought 2 of the same shirt by mistake. iwas trying to get it in both the colors it came in but accidently bought it in the same color. I'm not sure if the # of items in storage showed that I already had 1 or not. i swear it didn't but who knows. But why would I want the same color shirt twice. I can't give it to anyone else so why would I need it HAHAHA!!

Old 01-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Is a Fairy
View shiningstar831's Photo Album
shiningstar831's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Bored
shiningstar831 has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent
What happened to ya'll sounds bad..I didn't buy any yet because I don't have enough but now I'm not going to buy it ..

Thanks for the warning...
Old 01-03-2009, 10:43 PM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Excited Update!

Good News! Pixie Hollow returned my oak leaves and put a pair of the Emerald Tinker Pants in my skirt wardrobe! Yay! It took hours instead of days to resolve it! Way to go PH!

MissMe I hope you get your Leafy Dahila Shirt soon! Good Luck!
Old 01-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Is a Fairy
View MissEllaLightsparkle's Photo Album
MissEllaLightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Creative Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Ticklish
MissEllaLightsparkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent
Oh gosh I cannot thank you guys enough for posting all this! I was considering on buying the Tinker outfit collection.

- Miss Ella

|Meet Ella Lightsparkle|