PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Now What..?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-30-2014, 06:52 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Now What..?

So this is supposed to be a POSITIVE THREAD
So that means no complaining about Disney, and anything related to that.
I have been seeing so many threads were it's just complaining about Disney.
The fact is that theres a chance PH could come back but... still might not...
So feel free to talk about your FAVE PH memories and chat with your friends <3
One of my fave memories was when I found PH, and it was the most fantastic day eva for me online :3 It's when I met all my flitterific friends and when I made Silvah my main fairy and I had so many great times with her and gathered, shopped and so on.. *sob*
Old 04-30-2014, 07:19 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I have had a lot of great moments on Pixie Hollow. I remember one where I was flying around in Sunflower Gully with a few friends and strangers, and some of us were eating silly sweets.
I have this funny memory about where we were all at Palm Tree Cove, for Marina's fashion spotlight. Some of us has slow computers when the place was really crowded. When Marina finally came, she only stayed for a few seconds. Anyone remember that?
Old 04-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Pixie Forever
View PenelopeRaindrop's Photo Album
PenelopeRaindrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Participant's Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Rainbow
PenelopeRaindrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I remember meeting fawn in ... omg i forgot! how could I the place where her hideout was...with my sister and we were both so excited back in 2010

also I remember having fun with my bestest friend fairy forever Margo Greengras and we had sooo much fun time together We even said goodbye to each other on the last day! I was almost crying... and I lost the image with her I took ....
Old 04-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
The moments I best remember were the times in Havendish Square, sitting under that Sunflower Gully sign on that little leaf bench. I would whisper to Chloe Starflower sitting up on the sign and do my best to make her smile, because she was such a frumpy fairy.lol After about a year or so of warming up to her, she actually told me the night before PH closed that I was like the little brother she never had...that made me feel special.

I also fondly remember the times with my best friend Mia Funnyfoot in all her spectacular houses, talking the day away and laughing and smiling and laughing some more. Those times were priceless to me; they were beautiful times. So beautiful, even when I grow up, I know I will never forget them and will still hold them dear.

Me and Mia would talk literally every single day...and we still do on Animal Jam today, though as we all know, it is never quite the same as it was on PH. PH had the magic...but we still have that magic with us in these memories, I know it; and no matter what, it will never disappear, like the game did. Like I said, it will stay with us forever!

I'm being dramatic, I'm sorry. I tend to become a bit of a dramatist when it comes to old hollow memories.
Old 04-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
YAY! An up beat thread.
well some of my favorite memories on the game was doing up new home and garden themes for each month and doing videos for it then hanging out with friends in my homes and garden after finishing them.
Old 04-30-2014, 09:33 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
YAY! An up beat thread.
well some of my favorite memories on the game was doing up new home and garden themes for each month and doing videos for it then hanging out with friends in my homes and garden after finishing them.
I saw your comment so I decided for you and all of us to make a thread to share some happy moments and talk to friends
Old 04-30-2014, 10:03 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aw thank you for making this thread Silver.
Since someone mentioned Marina's Spotlight... Remember that time the crowd was so bad, Marina kept getting logged out? And every time, she always said she got "blown away".
The Spotlights were always really fun, and I loved creating outfits for them. I've won on two out of my three fairies. Let's just say... mixing and matching outfits is definitely one of my favorite Hollow activities!
Another favorite memory is the Forums Fashion Spotlight, which I went to with a few other forum fairies. Also, the Mermaid Party is another one of my favorite events, since it's actually where I met most of my forum friends.
Besides special events, most of my favorite memories are going to fashion cons, shopping, decorating my home, bunching... And just hanging out with friends in general.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:13 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Aw thank you for making this thread Silver.
Since someone mentioned Marina's Spotlight... Remember that time the crowd was so bad, Marina kept getting logged out? And every time, she always said she got "blown away".
The Spotlights were always really fun, and I loved creating outfits for them. I've won on two out of my three fairies. Let's just say... mixing and matching outfits is definitely one of my favorite Hollow activities!
Another favorite memory is the Forums Fashion Spotlight, which I went to with a few other forum fairies. Also, the Mermaid Party is another one of my favorite events, since it's actually where I met most of my forum friends.
Besides special events, most of my favorite memories are going to fashion cons, shopping, decorating my home, bunching... And just hanging out with friends in general.
No problem, Nightwish
I remember the one were Marina dressed as Minnie Mouse <3
She Manina Mouse *hehe* I dressed as Minnie Mouse to
Someone there was dressed as Mufasa from the Lion King everyone thought she was Simba :P
Old 04-30-2014, 11:44 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post

I have this funny memory about where we were all at Palm Tree Cove, for Marina's fashion spotlight. Some of us has slow computers when the place was really crowded. When Marina finally came, she only stayed for a few seconds. Anyone remember that?
Oh yeah!!!

I remember the first time I experienced PH membership (glitch). I literally screamed!

Lily Snowfleck

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
~ Made by the amazing Twi!
Old 05-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Rainbow So many memories, how can I pick just a few?

Where do I begin?

The day when I found out that Pixie Hollow was going to exist? I remember learning about it, and practically skipping up the stairs, I was so excited for it to be released. Or what about the day when I actually made Rosa? My jaw was on the floor--I literally couldn't stop saying "whoa" and giggling like crazy!
Or what about the time that quests first opened? When Tinker Bell said Eve's name, I remember being so filled with happiness, I nearly cried. And then meeting the famous fairies in the meadows, like Tinker Bell, during her unscheduled visits. Her visits were always announced with the sound of a tinkling bell over the speaker--whenever I'd hear it, I'd fly around the meadow like crazy, trying to catch a glimpse of her.

I can't forget the parties held for the movies, though. I remember one of the Never Council members (probably Kit) excitedly telling us about Tinker Bell's Arrival Day party, and how it would be held in a secret autumn meadow. To find it, you had to search all around to find one of the tiny "Go to Meadow" signs. I flew all around the borders of every single meadow, stopping excitedly when I'd stumble across one, and realize that it wasn't the right one. That is, until I happened to stumble across the right one: for a mysterious meadow named "Cottonpuff Field". I was so happy to have found it, I ran downstairs to my family and told them all in a rush that I had found the secret meadow. I don't even think I waited for their reaction--I was too busy giggling and running back up the stairs to continue to explore with Rosa.

I still remember those Famous Fairy visits. You know, where they'd give you gifts? One of my favorites was visiting Fawn for the Fairy Feast. I thought there were tons of fairies there--it was probably nothing compared to the crowds at the Fashion Spotlights four years later.
I still remember meeting up with one of my friends, Crystal Fireblossom. She was one of the first Founding Fairies who had had a membership since the very beginning. I remember seeing her house, and feeling so nostalgic. Her home was perfectly... 2008, if that makes any sense. She had been a Pixie Page fairy (aka, a Pre-Beta fairy), and still had tons of stuff from that time. Even a little squirrel doll--I was really jealous of her for that.

Crystal and I didn't really stay in touch. It wasn't her fault--she made so many friends every day, she had to do a complete clean out of her list, and forgot that we had met before. I do remember she was one of the first friends that I had met for over a day. By the time 2010 had come around, making friends seemed pointless to me; I often never saw my friends again, and the friends I did make that came back online often didn't remember me. It was tough sometimes to see someone that I had had a great time with several months prior look at me with a blank stare and say that they didn't remember anything at all. This was probably the reason why I made so many fairies spread over so many accounts--I relied on myself for entertainment if no one else could. I know it sounds weird now, but its the truth!

And then I met you all.

I remember coming on here, stumbling across it on accident, and finding a whole community of people out there who liked what I liked! (Partly because of that, and partly because of the roleplays. I'm not kidding! This was the first one I read!)
I had found PHF in one afternoon (or maybe it was two), but whatever the case, I knew I had to join. (Three years ago today! )
Though, if the title of my first thread is any help ("Hi...!"), I was so nervous. I think it was because I wasn't used to talking to people outside of Pixie Hollow, so this was all new to me. I honestly wasn't sure how people would react, and I felt like I would generally be ignored.
By the end of the first day, I had gotten seven replies. And to me, that was huge. I went to bed with a huge smile on my face.
And it didn't stop there, either! You all gave me such encouragement as I slowly got used to the Forums (and slowly got more annoyed by the post delay that we all get when we first join--I was counting down the weeks until it would be over. ).

It was when something happened, and I knew that I had found a home. It was on the 21st, the day before my birthday, and I had decided to host a big party for the Summer Solstice. Though right at the last minute when I was about to do the party, the game glitched, and I couldn't fly home! And you couldn't have a party without being at your house!
I was disappointed--mainly because this was my first big Forum party, and I had let everyone down. But then, in return for the party gone wrong, a surprise birthday party was set up for me the very next day! It was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me--and I had almost missed it!
Well, not really. I didn't know about it until mid-afternoon, when I opened up my PM box and saw Primrosesweet telling me I had to come to my own party. Imagine the shock I went through as I started telling my computer "Come on! Load faster!!"

And it only got better from there, with all of the amazing forum get-togethers, whether planned or unplanned. Like Cranberry Peachwillow and I meeting at a party, and she was telling me to register for PHF when I already had. Oh, oh, and the Mod Parade--I remember postponing what we had to do later that day just so that I could keep having fun with you all. And then there were birthday parties, and event parties, and running into one another while waiting for Periwinkle and Tinker Bell to arrive in the Ballroom, or finding one another in a crowd for a Spotlight...

I spent four years and eleven months on Pixie Hollow, from before it officially opened to the day it closed. I will treasure every memory forever, but I don't think I'll treasure as many as ones spent with my Forum Fairy friends.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:30 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
I saw your comment so I decided for you and all of us to make a thread to share some happy moments and talk to friends
*HUGS* thanks this was far over do and very much needed.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:18 PM
Derp.
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 

Popcorn, that whole monologue almost got me crying.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:18 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Aww! I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks, Figfig!
Old 05-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Derp.
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Don't mention it, Popcorn. I think it expressed a lot of what some of us felt but didn't know how to say.
Old 05-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
Hmm...I remember that it was just a few days before it closing that I created Mia with an account I had made a few years before...I tried to do as much as I could before it closed (I wasn't going to be home on Thursday (I had created my account on Tuesday and played as much as I could). I loved playing Snowy Lullaby (the tunes were beautiful) and also Bubble Bounce. Petal Pick-Up was also fun, and I loved playing Pass the Popcorn! I also loved finding outfits, and I also made one as similar to Vidia's as I could make it since she's my favorite fairy. I loved shopping for the gowns at the Queen's Boutique; they were so beautiful. I even made a slideshow remembering Pixie Hollow on PowerPoint, but since I had to put it in Windows Movie Maker, the music was out of sync, but I still like watching the PowerPoint, where the music is in sync. I loved collecting ingredients and getting Flowerpond (my hummingbird). I wish I could've spent more time with Flowerpond and all my friends and I literally cried when I let her go to the Mainland the day before PH closed. I asked a group of friends to go with me when I let her go, and they were so helpful to me when I did! I wish I knew who they were on here, so I could talk to them again.

When I start to miss Pixie Hollow again, I either go on the Forums or watch videos of memories of Pixie Hollow on YouTube or watch my slideshow or play games related to Pixie Hollow. Watching the movies helps a little bit, too (I don't have the Pirate Fairy yet, but I want it!)

Well, now that I've depressed myself about Pixie Hollow, I am going to go watch videos about Pixie Hollow...