PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests > Played

Played Archives for minigame threads

Old What?!?!? -- Animal Derby Game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:09 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I believe pixie hollow is running its last straw... the desprate pixies who cant afford membership but can afford diamonds are what there going for. They really just need money
Old 09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
It is hard to have the realities of Mainland capitalism crashing into Neverland. I wish I could win the lottery and buy memberships for everyone.

This got me thinking, however, and I wrote a post in response. It goes beyond the scope of Pixie Hollow, though (at least the fun parts of it!) So I am going to see if I can find a better home for it over in the "everything else" folder. If I do, I'll post a link. Please check it out, if you are so inclined!
Old 09-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I don't understand how they think that people who cannot 'afford' memberships can somehow afford pixie diamonds.

$35 dollars of pixie diamonds equals 585 diamonds, but get a $58 membership for one year and you get 1200 diamonds. If you double the diamond price you get 1170 diamonds for $70. Diamonds are actually more expensive if you get yearly.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Nyra/Jeanie/Vicki
View nyra's Photo Album
nyra's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 1

nyra has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by FanGirl1230 View Post
I went to play Animal to get some sunflowers seeds on my nonmember and guess what?

If they continue to do stuff like this, I am going to quit~ : Angry:
=O

I didn't know about this and i agree with you, it's ridiculous how this game is going DIAMONDS DIAMONDS AND DIAMONDS. At least if many players start to quit they will see they are doing something wrong.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:54 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Sunripple View Post
It doesn't really hurt, since some fairies pay for diamonds, but if a new fairy spends diamonds on that and then realizes she would rather have spent them on clothes, that would just be sad.
That's exactly what I don't like about it. I think it's a ploy to get new non-members to waste their diamonds on things they can't keep before they realize the value and importance of diamonds. That way they'll need to buy more.

It may be a stretch, but I've even been thinking diamonds are a way to get all new fairies in general into the habit of paying for everything in the hollow that way. So even if they become members, they'll be used to buying things with diamonds and will continue to do it even though they don't have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Twinkleheart View Post
This got me thinking, however, and I wrote a post in response. It goes beyond the scope of Pixie Hollow, though (at least the fun parts of it!) So I am going to see if I can find a better home for it over in the "everything else" folder. If I do, I'll post a link. Please check it out, if you are so inclined!
I'd be very interested to read this, please post it!
Old 09-14-2012, 03:46 AM
Is a Pixie
View Crystal Brightlace's Photo Album
Crystal Brightlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Cheeky
Crystal Brightlace has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent
i agree its not nice! it makes me mad too! if non-members are winning without even using their diamonds then why r we members using??? better if they make pixie hollow same for everyone. plus pixie hollow is making hard on non-members. If someone is out of the countries that have membership cards they r complaining about pixie diamonds too. Pixie hollow at least should make members animals more faster than non-members. this is so not nice of pixie hollow
Old 03-14-2013, 03:41 AM
Forever Gone. Bye.
View Rachel Glittervine's Photo Album
Rachel Glittervine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Party Animal's Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Starstruck
Rachel Glittervine has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Um.... How do you guys think Disney gets the money? Paying People. To run the site, they must earn money to run the site. They may as well earn hundreds of dollars, but Half is from membership. How do others run virtual worlds? Money. It's just the same thing with disney. Earn money, run site. So do you guys want pixie diamond currency, no diamonds (the old time when there were no diamonds), or no PH at all? Probably choice one.

Now to what I agree. They should be able to, although have disadvantages for non members, make all free, or make it ingredients for all players. (Credit to Julie Dazzleshimmer & Rin) Then they should also let you have personal tailoring. (Electro) For me, there should be this option, where you can buy membership with PD. Be cool right?

Oh, and guys, if you guys still have more talent levels, keep working and you might have 10 or 20 diamonds just by it.

Last edited by _Stormy_; 03-14-2013 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Trolling/flaming
Old 03-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Well, I guess it's because I have been a member since before this happened, but, I thought it has always been this way...? I am, though, quite disappointed with the whole diamonds thing! I personally do not like Pixie Diamonds! They are quite a pain in the petunia! They seem to have caused lots of trouble on Pixie Hollow. I agree, non-members should at-least be able to pay with ingredients for a different mount!

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 03-14-2013, 10:27 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
No, until that update only turtles were available for non members.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

I wish pixie diamonds were gone completely. All they do is cause money problems for families and messes on PH!