PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Mirror of the Past ; A fantasy RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-08-2013, 07:40 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sorry I've been really busy! I promise I will create/post my great(times a lot) grandma tomorrow!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 05:36 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Sorry! I wasn't able to get on at all yesterday. It kept saying the website was down... :/

I also edited Rhia's form some too.

Name : Elen
Personality : Smart, caring, outgoing, strong, independent
Appearance : attached
Has a mirror? : Yes
Pet : Phoenix named Niriand (In the present, a Red-tailed Hawk)
Home : A giant nest-like structure on the top of a tall mountain
Other : Nothing for now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Elen.jpg (28.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 11-14-2013, 05:43 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Yet another role-play that doesn't leave the starting point. I don't know why, but this always happens to my RPs. I just want to know why. Can I at least know that?
Old 11-14-2013, 06:07 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I tried! I didnt want to post a bunch in a row... Tryin to give other ppl a chance to post... Guess thats not really working well... Sorry rachel!!! I really want this one to get going!!
Old 11-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
( * sigh* I'm sorry >.< Ill try my best to be more active from now on. Oh and what if some of our characters already knew eachother?)
Old 11-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
~ Miranda ~

I placed a bunch of pencils along with a lime green notebook in my bag. I was going to go to the old ruins, it was a relaxing place where you could draw undisturbed .
" I'm going out!"
" OK honey, but don't be late for lunch!" my mom says while I opened the door.
" I wont!!" I shout while closing the door behind me.
I quickly walk towards the ruins. I was living really close to them so it didnt took much to get there. I slowly enter looking around. The walls were covered with graffiti and you could barely see the original ones underneath but the place still somehow felt magical. I sit down on some sort of big rock and attempt to pull out my notebook when I notice a girl walking around looking at the walls, she seemed to be my age. It didn't took her long to also notice me.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:40 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Lilly

A girl around her age was sitting on something that looked like it used to be one of the pillars supporting the entrance. " You like to come down here? " She asked. The girl nodded. " It's cool isn't it? Like magic, right? " The girl nodded again " Yea, it is! My name is Miranda. " Lilly smiled. " Nice to meet you! My name is Lilly! " She said, and then pointed at a doorway. " Have you ever noticed that? " Miranda looked confused. " No... " Lilly grinned " Well, let's check it out, shall we? "

Alletur

" I MUST see Rukoli at ONCE! " Doltox said. It was odd to see a centaur clumsily swimming in an air bubble. The Mermaid's Domain was underwater, and unless a few mermaids had " air " friends, few people even wanted to visit, because of the hassle of getting an air bubble. It was easier for the mermaids to see their ' air ' friends in water bubbles ( For their fins, because they could breath air, but their fins kinda couldn't walk ) because of the power mermaids have of controlling water. " Oi, she be out fo' the day. " A guard with a thick accent said. He sounded oddly like pirates. " I don't CARE!! " Doltox said. She had a lava-hot temper. " Where IS she? " The guard's mouth had a hard line " Salia's Tower. Dun' worry, the one on the ground. With the mirror in it. " Doltox sighed. " Fiiine. I'll go find her... " Alletur's eyebrows raised. The Tower had a special mirror in it that led to the future. I wonder what Rukoli is doing there?

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 11-15-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Rhiannon

Once at the top of the tree, I looked around me in excitement. Then I spotted some ruins nearby. Hmm that would be fun to explore! I think to myself, climbing back down and heading in that direction.
When I get close enough, I see the old pillars and stone walls are covered in graffiti. Well thats unfortunate. Why can't people just leave things alone?
I wander inside the ruins, feeling calm and peaceful. Soon I notice voices coming from the other side of a wall, and I decide to see who is there. I climb up to the top of the wall and look down upon two girls who look about my age.

"Hello!" I call down, grinning as they look up in surprise.
Old 12-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Lilly

" Hello! " Lilly looked up in surprise. Someone was standing there. " Oh, hi! You like this place? " She nodded. " So do we! We where about to go check out this room we just saw... " She pointed at the odd door. " Hey, what's your name, anyways? " The girl smiled broadly. " Rhiannon! " She declared. " Alright, Rhiannon, do you want to come? " She nodded. " Okay, let's go! " They walked into the room. Inside was beautiful. No graffiti. It seemed like some sort of throne room. The thrones inside had random shapes. One was oceon themed, one sky-themed, one that was blue and gold.... It was pretty nice in there. " I guess these people really knew their stuff, didn't they? " Lilly stated.

( Just gonna get this RP going again )