View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Question What Secrets?

So I have a question about Tinkerbell's Adventure after story mode...for those who finished the story mode of the game, which I just did, what are we supposed to do now? The characters keep referencing "secrets" and exploring Pixie Hollow to find these secrets...what secrets? The gathering items? The hair accessories and medicines we can make? Or are they talking about hidden areas or animal animations or hidden mickeys or something else?

I'm confused because we can make sweets and medicines, but nobody seems to need them now - like, nobody gets sick right? or should I fly around looking for a fairy who got sick and occasionally there will be one who needs medicine or cake?

After story mode, it kinda seems like the idea is to play pretend with your fairies - like imagining it's someone's birthday and making them a cake. But I also get the impression that there are these hidden secrets, and in the "extras" menu it does have end game credits which never rolled out when I completed story mode, so I'm feeling like there is still something(s) I should do to continue the game besides fly around? Does anyone know what that is?

Thanks!
Riverbow