View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Mistycloud View Post
Hiya!
I was wondering if anyone had checked out Pixie Hollow France.
On that site, you can create and dress up multiple fairies, then save their images as PDFs.
It would provide this project with multiple bottoms, as I noticed the PH Dress-Up game is a little top-heavy, but with very few non-gown bottoms.
Let me know if this would be helpful, as I have a few PDFs too big for PH Forums that could be sent through emails
Hi Raven! Thanks very much for offering to help out with the bottoms. I've already looked over all the clothing pieces on the International Pixie Pages and have collected all the necessary PDFs, so that is all done.

It's true that there are more Tops than Bottoms in the game at the moment, but I'll add a lot more skirts and pants in the next update. I'm not sure when that will be yet, but it's on my to-do list, so... hopefully soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Can you send me them please?
Hi Phoebe, just let me know which particular clothing pieces you would like as there are quite a lot of files, and it would simply take too long to upload and send them all.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki