View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Older Fairy Younger Heart
View breezy roseblossom's Photo Album
breezy roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Sunshine
breezy roseblossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Grossed Out Disney Outage in Blue Screen!

I try three sites Chrome,, Mozilla firefox and Opera they have all had the Blue Screen and the search engines all say DISNEY OUTAGE! LOL It reminds me of the Microsoft 98 Blue Screen of Death on my old harddrive years ago!
Yep apparently they closed earlier then 9/19 or they just dont care. It has been very difficult for me to get on the last few days any ways

That is I get on then I go to my house which for my second set of fairies is the basic house they took away the estate and I try to put new clothes on them annd they come back with the old but the hairstyles do change. I then try to get in my journal which then takes forever if ever. Then I give up and go flying try to anyways the best I find works for me is
IF I TRAVEL THE OLD WAY THAT IS FROM MEADOW TO MEADOW FROM MEADOW TO MEADOW. WHERE THE LITTLE SIGNS ARE IN THE MEADOWS.

And Dressing a Fairy/Sparrowman takes forever and once I dress them the next screen shows that doesnt work.
Also My Dress and Furniture Storage say Full which wasnt because last week I had plenty of space.

So Lets See to Summarize:

Dont call cause they are closing anyways and dont care what status you are in

Cannot fly from meadow to meadow

Cannot Use Journal

Cannot Dress Fairy

Cannot Improve house cause it goes back the way THEY want it

Nothing Works!

But the Forum Is Deliightful and I love you guys our band of Forum
fairies! Therefore I will spend My Days Here Instead of there.

Also One More thing I have discovered

For the Last week there has been no fairy news or hollow news froom the little icon on the bottom of the page that is

Its like they let Marina and Kit go because no new news is good news!