Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virtual Items (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Healing Potion? (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14016)

Cornflower 05-17-2013 01:01 AM

Healing Potion?

I bought a new Dragonfly and I got a message with the choice to go to Elixa's, or buy a healing potion for 5 pixie diamonds! :Shocked:
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=61147
(Image might be waiting Mod approval)

_Stormy_ 05-17-2013 02:33 AM

I think I will just stick with doing the quest when my animal friend is sick.

Bellflower Mistyvale 05-17-2013 02:46 AM

Hmm, very interesting...however, there is no way that I would use diamonds just for that. The NC seems to be making more and more things just to use diamonds on, and I really don't approve. Those diamonds are hard to come by, I will not use them for things like this, even if doing a quest would take up more time. But I suppose it is a nice option for those that prefer using the diamonds. :Confused:

stargazer80 05-17-2013 03:12 AM

My question is if you use the healing potion do you still get talent points?

Lila Starshine 05-17-2013 05:15 AM

Good question! I'm to stingy with my diamonds to find out, though! I'll also be doing the quest option, still :)

stargazer80 05-17-2013 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lila Starshine (Post 249690)
Good question! I'm to stingy with my diamonds to find out, though! I'll also be doing the quest option, still :)

I'm at level 28 and when I get another animal I will be stingy too! :Laughing:

Twinklesky 05-17-2013 05:41 AM

Oh dear. A healing potion? I'd rather do a long quest than use 5 diamonds for a healing potion.

Twilight 05-17-2013 01:10 PM

Why would you send 5 diamonds when you can finish the quest in a matter
of seconds?

~Twi

popcorn1234 05-17-2013 01:28 PM

I think they also have new quests, too. Trinity's ladybug came down with the "Dainty Lady Flu" yesterday. :Laughing:

Alyce Natalie 05-17-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight (Post 249700)
Why would you send 5 diamonds when you can finish the quest in a matter
of seconds?

~Twi

Twilight! I agree with you. :)
Why you need to heal your animal with healing potion within healing your animal in Elixa hospital in a minute or even seconds? :)
I want to say if pixie hollow just want to find the fastest way to heal your animal, but I think Elixa hospital way is fast too.

So, I disagree with Pixie Hollow idea. Sorry, not meaning to hate pixie hollow idea.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~

This is not fair. The non member fairy can't have a facilities as comfort like member fairy. Why non member fairy can't do Elixa quest instead some quest they can do? I thought better that healing potion is deleted or the prizes just only 1 diamonds.

I'm not rude. But I think this is not fair.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~

If you disagree with this action then you must to contact the NC. I hope they can help. :) Expecially for non-members fairy, they'd have more benefits. :)

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~

Scarlet Diamondheart 05-17-2013 02:03 PM

I sent in a message to ph about this and they said the reason they made it was because some of the non-members didnt take care of there diamond pets and it came to a part where you had to be a member to finish the quest so this is a more for non-members

Cornflower 05-17-2013 03:40 PM

Oh. Well to be honest, I think it should not be five diamonds even if it is for non-members. I think this is a 2 diamond or 1 operation going on! Just 1 postcard is 2 diamonds for non-members. Soon they will be 10. :(

Neverbelle 05-17-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinklesky (Post 249693)
Oh dear. A healing potion? I'd rather do a long quest than use 5 diamonds for a healing potion.

Totally agree! The quest is really not that hard..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlet Diamondheart (Post 249709)
I sent in a message to ph about this and they said the reason they made it was because some of the non-members didnt take care of there diamond pets and it came to a part where you had to be a member to finish the quest so this is a more for non-members

Well, I guess it is good for non-members. It wouldn't be fair if they couldn't heal their sick pets! Why not just let them do Elixa's quest though? :Innocent:

Onionleaf 05-18-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverbelle (Post 249727)
Well, I guess it is good for non-members. It wouldn't be fair if they couldn't heal their sick pets! Why not just let them do Elixa's quest though? :Innocent:

Non-members should have no problem with completing Elixa's quests, I have never come across a step that is only available for members. Unless they have changed some of the quests in the most recent update? Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye on the steps that Elixa gives me. :Confused:

There are a lot of online games where you can "cut corners" by simply purchasing extra allowance. You can always decide to either spend or not spend your Diamonds, so I don't think the NC will consider reviewing their decision with this new option.

StormyLightningberry 05-18-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onionleaf (Post 249765)
Non-members should have no problem with completing Elixa's quests, I have never come across a step that is only available for members. Unless they have changed some of the quests in the most recent update? Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye on the steps that Elixa gives me. :Confused:

I think Scarlet is saying that the NC is saying that if you let your pets get REALLY sick . . . like all red for a long time . . . then the quests get tougher and tougher until a quest requires you to do something that members only can do.

Stormy