Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   News Articles (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   PHF Moving Forward (https://www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14777)

McKenzieO1 09-27-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH (Post 264094)
and us PH players have no were else to go

Aw! ...you will always have a place to go!

Even if this forum were to merge with TTC ( if that even were to happen ), it will still be a place where we can share and create just like we've always done. The only thing that will be somewhat different is the amount of members and the different topics that the "New MMOCentralForums will provide ( rules, etc ).

A whole new experience but definitely still a place for us to be. We really are a lucky group of Pixies! :Star:

Raven Sparkleswirl 09-27-2013 06:27 PM

I have always felt SO welcome on these websites from the time I joined. I didn't start playing Pixie Hollow until after I became a moderator for ToontownCentral and was introduced to the magic of Pixie Hollow and the forums.

I began posting and sharing on the forums here and every single one of you was very receptive. I can assure you that if any of you all decide to join ToontownCentral or MMOCentralForums in addition to PixieHollowForums, I will open you all with open arms and do my best to make you feel just as at home as you've made me feel.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust :)

McKenzieO1 09-27-2013 07:00 PM

I just registered for an account over at TTC and my username is the same as it is here so I could be recognized easily for anyone who decides to join up. I'll be poking my wings in when it becomes the MMOCentralForums. Thank you, Raven ~That means a lot to us :heartbeat: When I joined TTC the other day and saw the amount of members I was like -> :Shocked: and flew out faster than Vidia! haha! :Teasing:

BE BRAVE! ...jump right in! lol! :D
( like jumping into a HUGE pile of Autumn leaves! Wheee! )

Just tossing with some ideas and maybe they have been thought of already ( but not posted here in this forum? )
Now or even for the future, maybe we could add a Thread OR make it into a Game?:

"Comics of the Day...
( Get silly! ...your thoughts/ideas of the day )

I can picture this revolving around ALL forums and every member of any game played. All content written or any images posted being G+ rated of course! It could be made as a Sticky & an Addition to the home page like the Calendar or the News, etc. I think this could become very popular and certainly bring a lot of laughs! -> Ya` right ...:smiley62:

What do you guys think? :Embarrassed:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...psc5fc68cb.png

Olivia Diamondsky 09-29-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry (Post 263926)
Thanks for the explanation. Now I am happy. Looks like I wasn't the only one to worry what that meant. Maybe several of us are jumpy after the pixiepocalypse.:SEmbarrassed::Embarrassed:

Stormy

Yes! I love it here! It's home to me, and nice and comfy too.

McKenzieO1 09-29-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenSparkleswirl (Post 264099)
I have always felt SO welcome on these websites from the time I joined. I didn't start playing Pixie Hollow until after I became a moderator for ToontownCentral and was introduced to the magic of Pixie Hollow and the forums.

I began posting and sharing on the forums here and every single one of you was very receptive. I can assure you that if any of you all decide to join ToontownCentral or MMOCentralForums in addition to PixieHollowForums, I will open you all with open arms and do my best to make you feel just as at home as you've made me feel.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust :)

Thank you ever so much, Raven, for the warm welcome over on TTC. :) It's not always easy being `the new kid in town` and I'm very grateful that there are others that know some of us Pixie Hollow fairies. The Pixie Hollow forums will always be my one and only "TRUE home, although I am looking forward to the new MMOCentralForums.

~Hugs Raven, thank you Pixie Pal & Toon! :smiley66: Also ...*Waves to Sapphire, Alexia, Oh! and Misty! ( and so many other admin/mod ). If for nothing else you may want to sign up at TTC just because of -> "Curiosity, you know you're gonna` want to :jack-sparrow1: ... (someday) tee hee!

Silver LightflowerPH 09-30-2013 12:58 PM

We should have a thread to talk on (chat doesn't work for me on my laptop, stupid Macbook air, Java problems) about possible things or clues or fourm related things about PH? I dunno, its just a idea!

-Silver Lightflower:Flowers:

Bug 10-01-2013 12:36 AM

Three cheers for PHF!! Like Olivia said it is Home & as much a part of The Hollow as we can get besides the International sites!! I will be here as long as the Mods & Admins are here!!! Love you All my Pixie Pals!!

StormyLightningberry 10-01-2013 02:00 AM

Outfox the fox

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH (Post 264386)
We should have a thread to talk on (chat doesn't work for me on my laptop, stupid Macbook air, Java problems) about possible things or clues or fourm related things about PH? I dunno, its just a idea!

-Silver Lightflower:Flowers:

Silver, have you tried it with Firefox? I could not get the chat to work using Safari, but Firefox worked for me.

Stormy Lightningberry

popcorn1234 10-18-2013 03:24 PM

I just wanted to let all you mods know that I've been popping on TTC yesterday and this morning (for less than a minute, don't worry!) and I have to say that MMO Central Forums is looking great! I can't wait to explore it when its open! :Clapping:
EDIT: Whee, its up! And it looks great--just like I thought it would!! :Excited:
I'm going to go explore until I decide to sign up (even though I should have done that weeks ago).

Tiramisu 10-18-2013 04:20 PM

Great job mods! I flew in to see the new forums and it is just
gorgeous looking. It looks fresh and modern and I love the little
thing on top with all the characters from past games! You guys
must have worked forever, you deserve lots of cookies. (:

Marionette 07-11-2014 11:20 AM

Will the mods/admins still be active. Will anyone be there to welcome new members?
I invited my friends to this site ( they also played PH ) will somebody even say okay to there posts?

Mommy 2 Jules 07-11-2014 03:56 PM

Yes, PHF is still very much here with an active community. As the OP states, we are not going any where.

Welcome to the forums!

~ Em

Marionette 07-12-2014 03:57 PM

What are the chances of the community being active in one to three years from now? I want a mod`s/ admin`s perspective on this. I just joined this community and I don't want it to end...

We all know that TTC is a much bigger forum. They even have threads for PH and CP and even other MMO's. I don't think PHF and TTC will ever merge though. PHF will always be different than TTC and no matter what you do to it, ( no offense to anybody ) it will always be different than TTC ( in a good way ) and TTC will always be different than PHF ( of course, in a good way ) so I wouldn't worry about that, unless PHF loses its community members ( which probably won't happen ) we're all good! :)

Mia Lightningwillow 11-10-2014 08:35 PM

What other "fairy, pixie type games" are out there? This I want to know! :)