PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Notices

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Views: 1948 Send a Private Message to Book Thing
  Report This Page

welcome to my collection of
rubies, books & other things

Hello there, and thanks for flying by! Here on my userpage, you'll be able to learn lots about my three fairies: Ruby, Ella, and Jade. Although I am usually known as Book Thing, I prefer to go by Ruby, the name of my primary fairy. I discovered Pixie Hollow in 2008 and found the Forums three years later, thanks to my dear friend Olivia Diamondsky. Ever since I joined this incredible forum family on July 23, 2011, I've made so many invaluable friends. I couldn't be more grateful for all you helpful and friendly pixies!

ruby’s arrival

I'm currently still in the process of writing Ruby's arrival day story.
But here are some Disney gifs to enjoy for now!

ruby

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •When Ruby arrived in Pixie Hollow on November 22, 2008, she immediately
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •recognized her distinct love for animals. She swiftly discovered her talent and
• • • • • • • • • • • • • became a sweet, nurturing, animal-talent fairy. Ruby resides in a cozy knothole
• • • • • • • • • • • • •nest at 746 Lower Starlight Wood, where the stars seemingly hang lower and
• • • • • • • • • • • •shine brighter in the woods. Ruby adores being surrounded by the woods, where
• • • • • • • • • • • she can stargaze and enjoy the enchanting aura of the forest. She also loves
• • • • • • • • • • •helping and playing with the forest critters. As well as being a loving animal-talent
• • • • • • • • • •fairy, Ruby is a loyal friend with a heart of gold. She loves spending time with her
• • • • • • • • • pixie pals, whether they're visiting the Tearoom or exploring the wilderness. Ruby
• • • • • • • • especially loves flying with her dearest friend, Hazel Brightsparkle. Hazel is a
• • • • • • • •brilliant light-talent fairy of shining talents, but above all, she is a true friend. When
• • • • • • • Ruby was lost in a state of despair and disrepair, Hazel shone a light of hope and
• • • • • • gave Ruby new strength. The love of her countless precious friends inspires Ruby
• • • • • •with enduring joy.

ella

• • • • •Ella arrived in Pixie Hollow on March 12, 2009. With her ingenuity and her keen eye for
• • • • • detail, Ella was undoubtedly born to be a tinker. Driven by perseverance and a constant
• • • • • • urge to create, Ella is always diligently tinkering or perfecting an invention. While she enjoys
• • • • • • •mending pots and pans, she finds the greatest pleasure in designing her own creations.
• • • • • • • •She loves to channel her inner artist and aims to uncover the aesthetic in the functional.
• • • • • • • • •Her endless imagination and her love for collecting Lost Things allow her to recycle old
• • • • • • • • • novelties in the most creative ways. Although Ella loves visiting Copper's Tinkering Nook
• • • • • • • • • • and playing Sunbeam Bend, she spends most of her time tinkering in her mosswall cottage
• • • • • • • • • • • at 1997 East Peach Brook. Her home is filled to the brim with trinkets and tools, but Ella
• • • • • • • • • • • • keeps it meticulously organized. With the babble of the brook and the sweet scent of the
• • • • • • • • • • • • •peach grove, Ella finds it the perfect working environment. Her cottage always resonates
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •with the beat of a pounding hammer, with Ella whistling along.

jade

• • • • • • • • • • • • When Jade arrived in Pixie Hollow on August 14, 2009, she instantly emanated the
• • • • • • • • • • • •essence of a water-talent fairy. Her calm, peaceful disposition reflects the serenity of a
• • • • • • • • • • • misty lake. Nonetheless, beneath the surface of her quiet, mellow demeanour, Jade
• • • • • • • • • • •harbours a side that is quirky and different. Like an undertow, she tends to follow the
• • • • • • • • • • path against the current. With her carefree attitude and rosy outlook, Jade is a free spirit
• • • • • • • • • •who cannot be moored. Once in a while, Jade likes to escape the rushing rapids of life
• • • • • • • • •and cherish a simple moment of stagnance. She finds peace of mind in enjoying a good
• • • • • • • • •book to the sound of rain or the whisper of the waves. She often reads in her lotus loft at
• • • • • • • •3030 Lower Rose Tree, as she loves the aroma of the rose garden beyond the stream.
• • • • • • • Although Jade adores the timeless charm of reading, she prefers to explore and learn
• • • • • • •about the Mainland through her own adventures. Jade marvels at the mysterious world
• • • • • • beyond the second star to the right, but she is equally fascinated by the wonders of Pixie
• • • • • •Hollow. With her observant nature, Jade loves to admire the work of fairies, as it never
• • • • •ceases to fuel her passion for writing. Despite the constant ebb and flow of inspiration,
• • • • Jade always has a reason to write: to preserve the memories and magic of Pixie Hollow
• • • •in the time capsules that are words.

nose in a book,
head in the clouds.

I grew up with a boundless imagination and a bright, creative spirit. So, naturally, I've always had a great love of art. I especially enjoy watercolour painting and graphic design. Drawing, however, has held a special place in my heart since September of 2014, when my growing admiration for Disney animation motivated me to rediscover the art. Writing is also an extremely important part of my life. I've learned a lot about writing since I began, but learning and growing as a writer is a constant process that I adore. Between art and the moments of my hectic life, I read as much as I can, because, as many often presume, I love book things. While it took me many years to realize how wonderful reading truly is, I now have such a deep appreciation for literature. Reading is a magical thing, and it has made my heart yearn to wander and explore. In fact, one of my dreams is to travel around the world with my best friend. There are hundreds of places that I want to see, but only with my dearest friend by my side.
Last Updated09-04-2015