PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Views: 3299 Send a Private Message to EllaJac
  Report This Page

J A C
&
E L L A

About Me

Yep. So my name's Jacqueline. I'm usually called Jac for short, though. Ella's not a person, she's my fairy. (: I'm a teen girl, and a pretty quiet one. I'm really shy around people I don't know. There are only... hmm... 2 kids who know me well (excluding my family). Haley's younger than me and no longer lives near me, but we used to be right down the street from each other. Stephanie is my gymnastics friend who's a few years older than me. I've known her for a loooong time, but used to not like her that much... but now she's pretty cool. xD I So, um... yeah... I'm a gymnast; trampoline, tumbling, and double mini. I love reading, especially Nancy Drew and Twilight. I love cinnamon toast. :3 I don't like when people underestimate my smartness level. You probably just did it... HA. Yeah, just kidding, but that happens very often. They also think I can't hear or see or recognize people, apparently. Story time...! but I have quite a few to choose from. I choose the one where me and this group of people at my church were serving food people right before a performance we were gonna do. It was for the youth choir and there were maybe around 20 people in it. This one girl was telling people who needed more food boxes at the tables. She's nice, but a bit... I don't know, mommish? She said something like, "Okay, sweetie, Kenneth needs more at his table, do you know who he is?" I nodded my head yes, but she said, "It's okay, just look for the really tall guy, okay?" She is a nice girl, I just showed her I knew. Of course I knew. He's like the tallest teenager I've seen. End of that story... (but there are many stories I could tell about that performance... like a someone giving me a hard time about mashed potatoes or the guy whose skirt fell off onstage. Hahaha.) One time, someone I hardly know said I act more mature than most people my age. I don't know if that was good or bad. :P (Wow, I forgot about that for a while until I read it. I remember now. It was a friend of a friend... They're both older. He was like, "How old are you?" so I told him my age, and he said something like, "Oh... you act more mature than that.")

I have three little sisters. They all team up and annoy me or be rude to me when I'm already upset. I can hardly stand the oldest one. Ugh. She's so annoying and she teaches the other two to try to annoy me, too. Ughhhhh. That's all for my little complaining paragraph. (:

▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Ella

Ella Starshimmer. I would imagine her as a helpful and very competitive little fairy girl who can also be stubborn sometimes. Her address is 240 Shady Rainbow Tree, so drop by when you get the chance!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Favorite Things

breakfast food;; cinnamon toast x3
colors;; cream, lavender, bright pink, green, sky blue
shows;; iCarly, Drake and Josh, Family Matters, Phineas and Ferb
movies;; Alvin and the Chipmunks, Nancy Drew
book;; Walk Two Moons
book series;; Twilight, Nancy Drew, Junie B. Jones (xD)
smilies;; :D, ;3, x3
band;; Paramore
songs;; too many to list

That's all I can think of right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Games and Forums

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Art

Some of my avatars and signatures (all made with GIMP):

If you want to use something (well, you may not want to use the ones with names on them :P) go right ahead. You don't have to say who it was made by, but I don't think I'd like it very much if you said you made it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thanks, Tinkgirl!!!

Thanks SimplyDissy!!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Click to visit AliRae's userpage!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

That's all for now. Come again soon, please, and don't forget to leave a shout!

Last Updated09-21-2011