PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums

Notices

Old Sponsored Links

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Views: 3201 Send a Private Message to Autumn Sunshimmer
  Report This Page

Autumn Sunshimmer's Userpage

"If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Good day!
Majority of you know me by Autumn but over the past few years I have gone by quite a few different names (Goldenivy, Melody Brightray). I joined the forums on May 25th, 2009. It seems so long ago now! Wow, have I changed since then.

I was born on March 8th, a winter child through and through. Ever since I was little I was fascinated by mystical creatures, in particular fairies and mermaids. I kept descriptive journals about my supposed sightings of them, hungrily bought and read any book that simply mentioned them, and spent my freetime daydreaming of their world. So when I first watched the Tinkerbell movie and heard of Pixie Hollow Online I was deeply struck by the idea of being able to actually fly around in their world! I made several different fairies with various friends but almost all, besides Autumn, saw their way to different parts of Neverland. I am not a video game kind of person but somehow I became engrossed by Pixie Hollow and my attention hardly wavered since.

Among other things, I am a perfectionist. This can be seen clearly when it comes to my grades in school. I love candles, I usually have at least one lit in my room. My three favorite things to study, learn, and research are government, politics, and history. Three closely related subjects, I know. I adore ballet, taking five hours of dance a week. I enjoy art, especially graphics. I am currently taking French and hope to become fluent.

I love reading! Some of my favorite books are:

• The Harry Potter Series

• Game of Thrones

• Emma

• Becoming Marie Antoinette

• Divergent

• Matched

Some of my favorite bands are Alt-J, The Neighbourhood, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jukebox the Ghost, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Led Zeppelin, and the XX. My favorite television shows are Copper, Once Upon a Time, and Nashville.

I love Edwardian Architecture and trains! If ever given a choice between any mode of transportation, I always choose a scenic train ride. I adore fashion between the Tudors era and the 1970s. My favorite thing to do on a night out is to go to a ballet or play. Les Miserables is my favorite play and Wicked is my favorite musical. I LOVE Disneyland, it encompasses everything I love. My favorite historical figures are Alexander Hamilton, Abraham Lincoln, Louis Auguste, and especially, Marie Antoinette!

Autumn

Autumn is my most played and main fairy. She is an animal talent who works especially with birds. Autumn arrived in pixie hollow on September 4th, 2009. Her favorite animal is a black bear. Autumn loves poppy-puff rolls and anything warm and cozy. Food is the way to her heart! Autumn loves gowns and hopes one day to actually have an event to wear them to. She is very adventurous and likes to be the leader of a group. In her free time she likes to write stories for her friends and she spends most of her time in her library when not outside caring for animals. Autumn has a golden butterfly named Pollen.

Cecile Winterpetal

Cecile Winterpetal is everything delicate and pretty. She is a garden talent who specializes in winter flowers and is therefore a Winter fairy. Cecile arrived in Pixie Hollow on September 29th, 2011. Cecile doesn't like the concrete facts, she prefers quiet ideas and soft poetry. She loves tea parties but be sure to wear a sweater when visiting her because her home can get quite chilly at times! She is enamored with the snowflakes and frosty art her fellow winter talents can make. Despite her cold nature and love of fragile, icy items, Her favorite flowers are the poinsettia and snowblossom. Cecile has a pink butterfly named Wind.

Liri Snowsong

Liri Snowsong is the mystic of the trio. She is an elegant water talent who is the fairy equivalent of a gypsy. Liri prefers to pretend that she has no certain arrival day, saying she just appeared in Neverland one midsummer night, but we know that her actual arrival day is November 6th, 2011. Some say she has no concrete home, sleeping in the clouds. Liri is just as musical as her name, having mastered the art of the siren song. So, sailors beware! Liri is usually adorned with long silk dresses that are almost as breezy as she is. Oh, and she would like to remind you that her name is pronounced li-ree not le-ree. Liri claims that it's the water's way of pronouncing her name.

Last Updated06-20-2013