PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-12-2014, 05:23 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Haha!!! Obviously! Night always has a master plan!! Hahaha

I agree. Much easier to connect that way.

Haha no worries Night! I wasn't thinking group hug again, just that love and friendship was their main difference from the villains. Love is the one thing the villains don't have, so it makes sense to continue that theme of defeating them with the thing they don't have. I absolutely think it should be different, but reinforce the fact that love and friendship is stronger than all else.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:41 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Ahh, I'm behind again! I will try to post today if I can. Try not to finish the battle scene without me! I still need to have Gwyn switch sides. )

(Edit: I'm still writing my post, but it's almost done. I'll post it soon!

Last edited by Misty_12; 06-13-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:55 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent

"An admirable effort, descendants, but nonetheless a feeble one." Queen Imperia smiled evilly at us. Her shrill laugh pierced through the air, and echoed across the desolate valley.
"And if you were thinking of taking off," Hook added, smirking. "Think again."
"All portals off Exilia have been sealed." Jafar says coldly, tapping his cobra staff against the ground. "In case you get any ideas about escaping."
The adrenaline coursed through me, like electricity crackling through a circuit.
"So, you are again faced with a choice." The Wicked Witch grinned. "Either you leave with us... Or you will not leave this planet at all."
In front of us, the hat portal flew up and swirled around and around... But it fell to the ground, limp and drooping, all the magic gone. Some descendant must have thrown it in a last ditch effort to deny the truth of the villains' words.
"Does this mean we'll never get to see Estoriana?" Ryllis whispered.
"What do we do now?" Calla got to her feet, but wobbled around, obviously exhausted.
Saige walked to the front of our little group, glaring at the opposers. "We fight," Siage said fiercely. "We fight with strength, with courage and determination, to the last, bitter end. And if we fall, we fall with honor."
Saige turned around. She raised her sword high into the air. No battle cry. Only the silent gesture, to let the onslaughter of the enemy know that we would never surrender.
I gripped my sword. "That's where you're wrong, Saige. We will fight, but not to the end. Because this is not the end."
My fellow descendants nodded. I looked at my parents, and Dove smiled at me, and Hunter moved his head a slight. While their movements were miniscule, I knew they were proud of me.
"For Estoriana," I said quietly. The others murmured the same. "For us," I said firmly. They repeated.
Suddenly Shang and Hunter were right behind us. "While it is not our preference," Shang said reluctantly, "We need you. All of you. If we're going to win this, we have to be united."
We all nodded. "And even if we lose," Hunter added. "We will be united."
It seemed as if everything happened in slow motion. The villains stood in a horizontal line, staring menacingly at all of us. I did my best to glare right back at them.
Suddenly time caught up with us. Within seconds, the heated battle had begun. The remainder of the henchmen shot arrows and threw knives at us, Jafar and Imperia cast spells. Phoebe and Abrienne were suspended in an air bubble, but Layla released them. I fought and defended wherever and whomever I could. I couldn't even tell who I was fighting. I had to stay focused on what was there in front of me.

I stood side by side with my sisters, prepared to face the villains. I looked at Astrid, Lillie, and Ivory. Iv was obviously tired from her superstorm with Jack and Calla. She had been using her powers for years, unlike Calla and Jack only had a limited number of stars. She was stronger than the others, but was running out of energy.
I held my knife out, and Lillie transformed into a fairy. Astrid grew small vines around the villains' feet. I saw Sparrow, fighting valiantly wherever she could. And Phoenix faced off against Imperia. Hunter used his sword to deflect any spells hurled at us. One managed to hit a henchman, who collapsed to the ground. I felt a burst of pride as I glanced at my family, fighting for Estoriana.
I glanced at Astrid, who was concentrating on trying to immobilize Maleficent. It seemed to happen in a blur. A dagger flew at Astrid, who was concentrating on trying to immobilize Maleficent with her vines.
"NO!" I screamed, and leaped in front of her. The impact was immediate. I felt the dagger in my shoulder, and I let out an anguished cry. Then suddenly it was numb.
Laurel, Hunter, and my sisters rushed over. "Get her down on the ground," Laurel commanded.
"No, I'm really okay. Seriously it doesn't hurt!" I tried to stand up but Lillie pushed me back down.
"Dove, you just got stabbed in the arm with a dagger. You are notokay. Now stay on the ground or I will make it my personal mission that you don't fight!" Ivory threatened, shaking her fist teasingly at me.
Astrid and Lille held me down as Hunter tried to soothe me.
"Now Dove, this is going to hurt a bit. I'm going to remove the dagger and then heal it, okay?" Laurel said softly.
I nodded a bit. I closed my eyes and braced myself. Suddenly my shoulder erupted in flames. Ivory clapped a hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming. Immediately the pain went away as Laurel put out the fire. The pain was gone.
Hunter and Lillie helped me up. "Thanks," I hugged Laurel.
She smiled. "No problem."

(Hope this is okay! I just figured we should get the battle scene moving since Liri has to leave soon.)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 06-13-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 09:03 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
It's perfectly okay, you're right, we need to get going if we're to finish in just a little over a week.
Aw, we're at that part already...
I'll post soon, probably after Misty does.

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-13-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:01 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
That part will come a little later.

Has anyone heard from PHF?
Old 06-14-2014, 03:28 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Oh no! Its almost here!

No... I haven't heard from her in a while now... hmm...

Saige rolls her eyes at Janelle. "You just had to ruin the moment, didn't you?"
My hand is still clasped in Jack's. Saige climbs to her feet, putting an arm around me as she does so. "I knew you could do it," she whispers, and I pull her closer in response.
Ivory gets to her feet shakily and rushes over to embrace Jack. "I'm so glad you're okay!"
Dove, Astrid and Lillie gather around Jack as well.

"It's like there's no end to their numbers," Phoebe whispers, causing me to glance at the ridge. Despair threatens to overwhelm me as I watch the army climb over their fallen and dead.
"How can they just keep coming like this?" Abrienne asks, with a slight tremor in her voice.
A high, chilling laugh sounds out from the villains' stand at the other side of the barren plain. "An admirable effort, descendants, but nonetheless a feeble one." Queen Imperia smiles cruelly at us.
"And if you were thinking of taking off," Hook adds, smirking. "Think again."
"All portals off Exilia have been sealed." Jafar says coldly, tapping his cobra staff against the ground, Jalilah shivers as she sees her father, and I am filled with rage. That man is cruel and heartless, and someone needs to teach him a lesson. Jalilah should have never suffered the way she did from his indifference and abuse. "In case you get any ideas about escaping."

Now... now we're well and truly trapped. A sharp intake of breath comes from several of the descendants as it becomes apparent how trapped we are.
"So, you are again faced with a choice." the Wicked Witch cackles. "Either you leave with us... Or you will not leave this planet at all."
In front of us, a hat portal flies upwards and begins to spin around and around... But soon falls to the ground, limp an drooping, all the magic gone. Some descendant must have thrown it in a last ditch effort to deny the truth of the villains' words.
Now we know for sure.
"Does this mean we'll never get to see Estoriana?" Ryllis whispers.
"What do we do now?" Calla gets to her feet, a bit shakily and noticeably exhausted.

Saige walks to the front of our little group, glaring out over at the approaching enemy. "We fight," She says fiercely. "We fight with strength, with courage and determination, to the last, bitter end. And if we fall, we fall with honor."
She turns around. This time, she is not met with cheers and an uproarious cry for Estoriana. This time, all the Estorianians show fierce determination and bravery on their faces. She raises her sword high. No battle cry. Only the silent gesture, to let the onslaught of the enemy know that we weren't accepting defeat.
That we would never surrender.

Sparrow gripped her sword, "That's where you're wrong, Saige. We will fight, but not to the end. Because this is not the end."
Our fellow descendants nodded.
"For Estoriana," Sparrow says quietly. The others murmured the same. "For us," she said firmly. We repeated.
Suddenly Dad and Hunter were right behind us. "While it is not our preference," Dad said reluctantly, "We need you. All of you. If we're going to win this, we have to be united."
We all nodded. "And even if we lose," Hunter added. "We will be united."

It seemed as if everything happened in slow motion. The villains stood in a horizontal line, staring menacingly at all of us. I did my best to glare right back at them.
I felt a presence near my side, and I turned to find Jack's icy blue eyes.
"Thank you again for saving my life Mei." He said quietly.
"It was nothing..." I begin, looking down at my feet.
"It was much more than nothing, and you know that Mei." He replies firmly, and I look back up. "Thank you."
"I-" I begin, then pause, "You're welcome Jack."
He then looks over at the approaching army and sighs, "I have no more stars left. I am useless now."
"Thats not true!" I blurt out, then look down again for a moment. "You are really good at fighting with your staff too." I say, meeting his eyes again.
"You are right. I was being ridiculous. Thank you again Mei. You always know what to say. I noticed you helping all the other children getting through the hard time before they reunited with their parents."
"Oh. Um... that was-"
"Don't say nothing again Mei." He replies with a grin.
"Oh... I wasn't going to..." I stammer, then he laughs.
"Oh Mei. When will you see how truly amazing you are? You have such a good heart." Jack says, and before I could reply, the army was upon us.

Within seconds, the heated battle had begun. The remainder of the henchmen shot arrows and threw knives at us, Jafar and Imperia cast spells. Phoebe and Abrienne were suspended in an air bubble, but Layla released them. I fought and defended wherever and whomever I could. I couldn't even tell who I was fighting. I had to stay focused on what was there in front of me.

The battle raged into life again around us, as I stood ready with the rest of the Lost Boys. I glanced over and saw Astrid standing near Ivory, Lillie, and Dove. Ivory looked exhausted from their massive blizzard, but she kept going anyways. I knew she would keep going until she fell over with exhaustion, and could not possibly keep going any longer. The four of them were like that. Actually, most of the descendants were like that, and their kids were growing to be just like them. They wouldn't go down without a fight, especially not when they were fighting for their homeland and their lives.

I battled soldiers left and right, fighting with the other Boys as a perfect team.
"NO!" I heard a scream, and I froze in place. My head whipped up towards the sound, and watched as Dove leapt in front of Astrid, taking a dagger in her shoulder. Dove cried out, and Astrid gasped in horror.

Laurel, Hunter, and the other three sisters rushed over. "Get her down on the ground," Laurel commanded.
"No, I'm really okay. Seriously it doesn't hurt!" Dove tried to stand up but Lillie pushed her back down.
"Dove, you just got stabbed in the arm with a dagger. You are not okay. Now stay on the ground or I will make it my personal mission that you don't fight!" Ivory threatened, shaking her fist teasingly at Dove, trying to hide her worry behind mockery.
Astrid and Lille held Dove down as Hunter tried to soothe her.
"Now Dove, this is going to hurt a bit. I'm going to remove the dagger and then heal it, okay?" Laurel said softly.
Dove nodded slightly, then closed her eyes and braced herself. She gasped in sharply in pain, and Ivory clapped a hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming. Dove relaxed immediately as Laurel healed her.

Hunter and Lillie helped her up. "Thanks," Dove hugged Laurel.
"You should not have done that Dove!" Astrid immediately chastised.
"So I should have watched that dagger pierce your heart? I think not." Dove replied fiercely, "The Boys need you alive Astrid. They need their Pan. Neverland needs you. Better my arm than your heart."
"And we don't need you? Hunter needs you, Phoenix and Sparrow need you. Phoenix only just got you back. Lillie, Ivory, and I need you!" Astrid retorts, tears filling her eyes before she blinks them away. Dove merely hugs Astrid in response, and Astrid slumps into her arms in defeat.
"Don't ever do that again Dove." I hear her whisper, "We can't lose you."
"I'm not going anywhere dear-heart." Comes Doves promise.

(Sniff sniff.... )
Old 06-14-2014, 06:10 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oops, I didn’t know we were trying to hurry or that Liri was going anywhere! Sorry it took so long for me to post! I had to redo what I wrote a bit.

I haven't heard from her in awhile either... :/

-Sniff- Oh no...that scene...

I run my hands up and down my arms as I stand near the battlefield, shivering from the blizzard that a few of the descendants had created moments ago. I have been watching the battle happen from a distance while resting on a rock. My legs are sore from running and I must have sprained my ankle jumping from the window. Anger and sadness boils up inside of me as silently I watch the villains and descendants.
I miss my mother and father terribly, now that my memories of them have been restored. Although I was very young, I can remember how kind they were to me and I loved them dearly. I even remember the stories they used to tell me; the stories of Estoriana. Now I know the real versions, and not the twisted ones Imperia told me.

I open the locket around my neck and gaze at my parents’ portraits as tears well up in my eyes. All this time, I’ve been doing everything to please the very person who gave my ancestor, Snow White, a poison apple, and on top of that, destroyed the village I previously lived in along with my parents and everyone who lived there. I’ve been doing everything I could to have the descendants wiped from existence for Queen Imperia…when I am actually a descendant myself!
“She’ll pay for what she’s done.” I whisper fiercely, closing the locket. “I promise.”

I am pulled from my thoughts by a descendant speaking. "We fight," She says. "We fight with strength, with courage and determination, to the last, bitter end. And if we fall, we fall with honor." She turns around and raises her sword. With that silent gesture, I know that they aren’t surrendering. Many of the descendants look scared, but all of their faces show admirable determination and bravery.
"That's where you're wrong, Saige.” Phoenix’s sister says. “We will fight, but not to the end. Because this is not the end." The others nod, and she continues. "For Estoriana, for us,"
I will fight with the descendants. I think determinedly. For Estoriana, for Phoenix and her family, for all the people who lived in my village, and for my parents.

The battle starts once again, and there is hardly a moment where I am not clashing swords with henchmen or sending spells flying at approaching enemies. I begin to become worn out, but I don’t stop fighting.
One henchman charges at me, wielding two sharp daggers. Thinking fast, I swipe my hand towards a nearby rock, and it flies towards the henchmen and knocks him to the ground.
“Impressive.”
I whirl around and find myself face to face with Queen Imperia. Any nearby henchmen steer clear of us, not wanting to interfere with the Evil Queen's business.
“Hello, grandmother.” I spit out, glaring at her. “I feel so honored to be in your presence.”
“Ah, you must be Layla’s daughter.” She laughs. “Clearly you’ve picked up on her sarcasm. Now, let’s see how well my dearest daughter has taught you about magic. Shall we duel?” With a snap of her finger, my sword flies from my hand.

I gulp as she begins to prepare a spell. There is no way I can survive a fight with her. She has many years of experience with magic, and I have only a few. I am not skilled enough, and she knows it.
"You know I can't do this."
She just grins evilly.
Before I can prepare to defend myself, she shoots the spell directly at me. The blast causes me to stumble backwards and fall on my back. I barely have enough time to return to my feet and create a shield in front of me as she shoots another spell my way. The spell bounces off of it.
Quickly, I send several nearby rocks her way, but she blocks them and sends them all back at me. I create another shield, but it is not strong enough. The last rock breaks the shield.
Spells continue to fly at me and my entire body aches, but I refuse to give up. I force myself to stand up and try to face Imperia.

Suddenly, someone shoots a spell from behind Imperia, causing her to stumble forward. I see my mother standing behind her.
“Stop it!!” an unfamiliar voice shouts.
To my surprise, Gwyneria bolts as fast as she can in front of me, though I can’t help noticing she’s limping. My parents follow close behind, and mother creates a shield around me.
"Janelle, are you alright?!" She asks. Both my parents look worried and infuriated. I nod, but I hardly pay attention to them. Instead, I listen to what is happening in front of me.

“Stop what you’re doing.” Gwyneira orders, pointing her sword at her. “If you want to hurt them, you’ll have to go through me first.”
Imperia doesn't look fazed. “So you’re on their side now.”
“Yes, I am.” She replies firmly.
Imperia scowls. “My own daughter is a traitor.”
“No, I am far from that. How can I possibly be a traitor if I am not meant to be on your side in the first place?” She grips the hilt of her sword angrily. “I remember who I really am. Enough of the lies, Imperia.”
The Evil Queen's face grows cold as she nears Gwyneria. "Very well. You're not my daughter. But I could have left you in that burning village." Imperia hisses. "You should at least be grateful that I spared your pitiful little life."
Gwyneira's eyes begin to fill with tears. "I've had enough with you!" She shouts furiously. "You've lied to me my entire life and destroyed everything I held dear. I promise you will pay for it, if it is the last thing I do!"
Imperia laughs coldly. "I don’t think I will be paying for anything, dear. You’re outnumbered. You are all going to lose the battle." She smiles. "Soon, you will all have to surrender and we will be victorious. We will-“
Mother cuts her off mid sentence by shooting a powerful spell at the ground, causing it to ripple and send her flying backwards.
"I've heard enough from her." Mother grumbles, then prepares to fight her.

By now, I've regained enough strength to stand up, but I retreat. I do not want to get in the way of their fight!
I grab my sword from the ground and motion for Gwyneria to follow me.
"Let's get out of here."

(I will be editing this post...a lot... lol )
Attached Images
File Type: png Gwyn.png (187.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Janelle.PNG (229.2 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Misty_12; 06-14-2014 at 03:17 PM. Reason: added and fixed
Old 06-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thats ok Misty Yeah, I am leaving in a week, and I will be out for 7 weeks basically. I might have internet occasionally, mostly during the 6th week, but not very much. I am working at a summer camp, and won't have internet or my phone, so I will be out for most of the summer. I leave next Sunday, and will return for real on August 9th. I am gonna miss you all so much!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(I don't even know where to begin, there's so many loose ends I have to pick up...

Here's a recap post for Lilac so I can remember to include her more we all know where she is at the beginning of the battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post

"In here!" I hissed, motioning for Annabeth and Julianna to follow me. I lead them into a small overgrowth of rock that's formed a tiny cave.
"You want us to... hide out in here?" Annabeth stared at me.
"Keep her safe." I nodded to her sister. "Bring Lilac, if you can find her. I'm going to fight, but first... I need to know you'll be safe. I promised that." To Ivory, to them, and to myself.
"Calla - " Julianna began, but I was already rushing out of the cave.

I cowered in the cave, barely able to watch the battle through the small opening. The cave was much larger in the center, but its bottleneck opening made it harder to see out of. Although, I'm kinda glad I can't see everything going on--what little I can see shows that we're fighting a losing battle.
Suddenly, we all feel a rumbling underneath us.
"What is that?" Asks Julianna, looking at all of us.
I shake my head, completely confused. then, I remember something my mom told us once:
"An 'earthquake'?" I remember asking.
"Yes, an earthquake. Its where the ground underneath you begins to tremor and shake around. Some of the really bad ones would cause bridges and roads to collapse. We used to get them in California."

The ground is still shaking, and I can see that everyone has stopped what they're doing. And everyone looks terrified.

"We have to get out of here!" I tell Julianna and Annabeth. I scramble into the opening. "I think its an earthquake!"
The other girls look confused, but they quickly follow me out of the cave. I'm looking out across the field, considering whether I should warn people that the ground might open up beneath them at this very moment, when I see something rumbling closer. Its a huge dust cloud, and it looks like its made of rocks!
The earth must be splitting in two!
I get to my feet, and start to run toward all of the armies. But before I can get a word out, I see all of the rocks suddenly stop before someone.
Someone... that looks a lot like Avia.
I freeze as I watch a rock head bow down before her. I hear a grumbling sound, deep and low, and I hear Avia reply, "That's all I need."
This wasn't an earthquake! Avia was revealing her powers to the world!

I could have run up there and hugged Avia so hard! That is, if she wasn't currently sitting atop the world's most terrifying rock monster. So, I decided to stay outside the cave, cheering on Avia (quietly, so as to not get caught).
My sister has always been amazing. And I'm so happy she's letting the world see just how amazing she really is.

__________________________________________________ _______________

(Later on in the battle...)

Saige walks to the front of our little group, glaring out over at the approaching enemy. "We fight," She says fiercely. "We fight with strength, with courage and determination, to the last, bitter end. And if we fall, we fall with honor."
She turns around. Although I can't see everyone's faces high up on Cragg (that's the animal leader's name), by the look of continued determination written on Saige's face, I can guess that everyone is feeling like I am; scared, but fircely determined at the same time.
I look back at the rock army behind me. Some of our members left, retreating deep into the Exilian ground to heal and recuperate from their battle wounds, but we still have a steady number of those who look like they're not quite ready to end this.
"Are you ready?" I ask Cragg beneath me.
He snorts. "Very much so," he answers.

Away from the battle, I see someone running towards us. Pale skin, purple dress, short hair swishing behind her... Lilac.
I remember she ran from the battle early on, and disappeared somewhere. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that she's safe.
That is, until she runs up beside me, completely out of breath.
"What are you doing here?" I ask. "It's not safe for you here!"
"I... want... to help...!" She replies, bucked over and taking in gasps of air like she hadn't been breathing in forever.
I stifle a smile (partly because I'm proud of her, and partly because I really want to laugh at how funny she's making her gasps for air sound), and turn around.
"Everett," I call back. "Would you help lead my sister into battle?"
He nods, and my sister carefully walks toward him. Done with her hilarious panting, she suddenly looks slightly scared as she walks among the animals.
"Don't worry," I tell her, as Everett helps her onto his back. "They won't bite.... well, they won't bite you, at least."
She gives me this look that reads, thanks for the vote of comfort, there, before she immediately ducks down. I do the same without hesitation, as a spell blasts over our heads. The guards charge forward, but Cragg and the rest of the animals quickly begin to stomp and kick them around. I use the shield I grabbed from one of the guards to defend myself from people trying to grab me off of Cragg's back. One look at Lilac, and I see she's doing the same.

Out in the crowd, I see everyone fighting as best as they can. Suddenly, something happens that I don't quite catch. As I look over, I can see that most of the descendants are crowded around someone. I watch my mom run over, trying to see if she can help, and I'm relieved that she wasn't the one hurt. Sure, she has some cuts and bruises (which already make my heart squeeze in empathy), but she hasn't lost too much, which is what really matters.
Once the person at the center of the group sits up (Dove, the descendant of Belle and Wendy), Lilac rides over to me on Everett, who is picking his way around some of the guards who are still trying to attack his rocky armor.
"What happened?" Lilac asks.
"Don't know, but I think Dove got hurt pretty badly," I answer, looking back at her. Cragg shifts underneath me, and I watch a guard go flying across the field from his kick.
I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take. I hate it when people suffer, and I know that my mom and Lilac do too. And seeing all of this pain around me... it makes me sick to my stomach. I want to run, but I know I can't. I have to stay. I have to defend my home, my family and friends...
...even if it means I have to hurt a few people in the process.
Old 06-15-2014, 10:14 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
I'm so not ready for that part.
Sorry if this is too fast for anyone, but yes unfortunately Liri is leaving and we need to at least finish the climax before she goes.
Everyone's posts were great however! Haha, I will always love how you guys control my characters better than I can sometimes.
Hmm, what are you talking about Hazy, we're ON PHF! no I haven't seen her. I wonder what happened to her?

I smiled through my exhaustion at Saige's and Sparrow's attempts at rallying their friends. I could almost see the shadow of their parents in their straight, erect figures and drawn swords. Shang and Hunter went up to them and shared a few words, but my attention was drawn elsewhere, by the seemingly endless line of the enemy rising up against the horizon line. Still, I could see a note of pride in both of them in their daughters.
"Aw, look, guys, it's like seeing ourselves walk right off the pages of Tales of Estoriana," I say teasingly to my sisters. They smile and nod, noting how similar the children are to our younger selves.
A moment later, pandemonium erupts once more. Despite the fact that every part of my body is screaming with exhaustion, I continue fighting, sending blasts of power wherever I saw a dark figure. I hoped Calla was doing okay. Unlike me, she didn't have years of experience using these powers. And Jack... Jack had no more stars left. I'd tried to take the worst of the magical burden in creating the blizzard, but while I was currently stronger than the other two, I was fast running out of energy.
I reminded myself that Calissa was older than I'd been the first time I'd fought the villains. And Jack had Mei to protect him. Still, I sent up a prayer to whoever was listening. Please, keep them safe...
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hook's dagger, flying straight towards Astrid's unprotected back. She was distracted in trying to immobilize Maleficent, who I knew was a force to be reckoned with. Astrid was so busy with her struggles that she didn't even see it coming...
No! I lift my hand, knowing even then that I would be too late.
"NO!" Dove screamed, and leaped in front of her. I saw the dagger bury itself into her shoulder, and Dove let out an anguished cry. Lillie and I rushed over, and so did Hunter and Laurel.
"No, I'm really okay. Seriously it doesn't hurt!" Dove tried to stand up but Lillie pushed her back down.
"Dove, you just got stabbed in the arm with a dagger. You are not okay. Now stay on the ground or I will make it my personal mission to make sure that you don't fight!" I threatened, shaking my fist teasingly at her. Trying desperately to bury my terror under my joking tone.
Astrid and Lille held Dove down as Hunter tried to soothe her.
She nodded a bit, then closed her eyes and braced herself. I clapped a hand over Dove's mouth to keep her from screaming, wincing inwardly the whole time. I watched as the would stopped bleeding and began to heal, and breathed a sigh of relief.
Hunter and Lillie helped Dove up. "Thanks," she hugged Laurel.
I've never been so grateful for her power just then... Well, except maybe for the many other times my friends had been injured.
Lillie, Laurel and I stepped back to let Dove and Astrid have their moment. I was so, so grateful that Astrid wasn't killed, but I wished nobody had had to get hurt... But this was war. We should just count our blessings that we hadn't lost anyone.
"Don't be ridiculous," I broke in, when it looked as if the two of them were in danger of becoming a soppy puddle right there in the middle of the battlefield. "Neither of your lives is worth less than the other. The world would be a much darker place without either one of you..." I trailed off. WAIT, what am I saying?! I shrugged it off. "Anyway, in a puddle of blood on a battlefield doesn't exactly seem like a nice setting for a love-fest, don't you think?"
They all stared at me. "Um, Iv?" Hunter asked. "Did you just say, 'The world would be a darker place without you'?"
I was never going to live that down. "If word ever gets out about this, I will personally make a place for you in my ice garden," I mock-scowled at him.
We all returned to the battle, though I was watching Astrid and Dove closely. Astrid seemed unwilling to let Dove out of her sight now.
I walked forward, my friends at my side, back into the thickest part of the battle. My tired limbs shrieked in protest, between the massive use of magic and worry/relief over Jack and Dove, I was more physically drained than I've ever felt before. But I'd keep going until I fell over from exhaustion.
We all would.

In the beginning, I saw several of the descendants, particularly the parents, shield away from my dark spells and magics. But eventually, they got used to my dark powers, and also those of Amaryllis and Jalilah.
At some point, I knew I was going to have to face Maleficent. And judging from her behavior in the moments before I'd set Imperia's castle on fire, it was not going to end well.
Ryllis, Jalilah, Phoenix, and I had in advantage in that the henchmen were already conditioned to fear us. It worked well in our favor when they flinched away, just for that one crucial second that would be their downfall. And - was that Gwyneira I saw fighting side by side with Janelle? I laughed to myself. Two daughters who'd betrayed her, plus a third - Janelle - who'd been brought up to despise her. Combine that with the ruin of her castle and Imperia had to be... well, more furious than I'd ever seen her.
I sensed her before I saw her. I spun around, meeting Maleficent's eyes across the battlefield, in a momentary lull as the henchmen regained their position after being knocked flying by the blizzard. Those who'd survived were mobilizing once more, but for the moment, it was clear enough for me to look up - into the face of my biological mother.
Vines crept around her ankles, summoned by Astrid, the descendant of Pan. Her momentary distraction had been enough for the descendant to capture and immobilize her. She didn't seem concerned by Astrid's efforts either, surprisingly, though Pan's descendant was obviously straining hard.
Without even realizing it, I was walking closer, drawn to her. Just then, Hook threw one of his daggers right at Astrid, but another descendant jumped in front of her. Astrid, distracted, let go of Maleficent to run to her friend.
I knew my mother could have cast a dozen curses on them, like the one she'd done on the Princess Aurora, but she chose instead to walk away, getting close enough that we could've hit each other with a spell.
But neither of us did.
Instead, she simply stared at me. "Eclipse. So this is the life that you choose?"
"Yes." I lifted my chin. "What are you going to do about it?"
It was a clear challenge, but she didn't rise to it. Instead, something unidentifiable crossed her face. Anger? Sorrow? Resignation? Maleficent simply nodded and turned to face another descendant behind her.
Soon we were met by another onslaughter of the enemy, and I soon got distracted. But the question lingered... Why had she turned away like that? Why weren't we battling, like how I saw Imperia facing off with her daughter, Layla?
What does Maleficent want with me?

(Little bit of a prelude to something I'll do near the end of the battle. Anyway, how should we get out of here? Any ideas?)

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-15-2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Made a typo while pasting from someone else's post... way to go, me!
Old 06-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I'm stumped. Anyone else got an idea?

Also, just letting you guys know I only have 6 days left before being gone for 7 weeks!
Old 06-16-2014, 08:00 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
(Guys, I am so so so so sorry that I haven't been on here to post again AT ALL, but my internet was being totally annoying by being off for sooo long! I hope that I haven't missed very much, have I? If I have, though, could someone maybe give a summary of what I missed when I was completely isolated from the forums? Thanks if you do!)
Old 06-16-2014, 09:46 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Okay what if we did a sort of "fake surrender" thing? The descendants could say they lifted the Banishment spell, and then escape and leave the villains there? It's kind of a rough idea, but it could be expanded upon.

Kenzie, I'm not sure where you left off but after the battle in the dungeon scene, Phoenix and Eclipse burned Imperia's castle, to signify the burning of their old life and beginning anew. Then, they ran away from the fire to a nearby valley. The henchmen came and the descendants started to battle them. They do that for awhile and finally begin battling the villains. Jack, Ivory, and Calla combine their powers to make a superstorm, leaving them all exhausted. Jack nearly dies, but Mei is able to heal him. Avia calls the animals of Exilia together to take their side in the battle. Hook threw a dagger at Astrid (who was trying to immobilize Maleficent so she didn't notice it) but Dove took it for her. She got hit in the shoulder but Laurel took the dagger out and healed her. Janelle, Gwyn, and Layla are currently battling with Imperia.

We really should get moving since Liri only has six days left.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:53 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
So, I wrote up a whole bunch of ideas I had, mainly various forms of fleeing and the Friendship Hug of Magic and... I think the only good idea that I have is that someone uses a portal to get back to the castle that was burned (since portals can't get them off Exilia, but I'm thinking that they could work around Exilia), and pick up the magic bracelets, which would then be snapped on the villains wrists (taste of their own medicine? This is assuming they didn't make a back-up plan, and did not make the bracelets immune to their own magic. Also assuming the bracelets were fireproof.) Then, the descendants and their kids would form another friendship hug, this one being so strong from the strong bond of not only friendship, but family, that it reopens the portal back in the Grove/Glade. But this would mean they ran away from their problems, rather than seeing them through...
This is the only thing I could come up with without counteracting it a million ways.
Old 06-16-2014, 10:35 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

First of all, I'd just like to say that I'm so sorry my idea is causing so much trouble. This was not my intention, I guess I didn't take the time crunch we were on into consideration.
Not trying to make excuses for myself, but I just thought it would've been kind of lame if our descendants just saw that the odds were hopeless, then decided to portal away, just like that. That would have made things a whole lot simpler, though, which I just hadn't thought to consider...
So in trying to make a cool plot twist, I made a serious mess instead. And I apologize, profusely, for that.

Nevertheless, since I got us into this mess, I would like to suggest a solution/idea. Not trying to offend you, Hazy and Popcorn, your ideas are really good! I just want to put something else out there to consider.

The bracelets themselves are anti-magic, right? So they block magical power, prevents us from casting magical spells. Maybe, just maybe, they could be capable of cancelling out magical spells as well! Building on Popcorn's idea, a descendant could portal back to the castle to get the bracelets. And then, how about, as well as finding the bracelets our parent characters left behind, whoever goes to find them also finds where the villains are keeping their stash of anti-magic bracelets? That person could bring back enough bracelets for everyone, including the kids (now at this point if you're thinking I'm crazy, bear with me and I'll explain! All shall be revealed!).
Anyway, afterwards, each of the descendants, parents and kids, puts on a bracelet, and gather (in a circle, not a hug ) around the hat-portal, hoping the anti-magic qualities of it would break the containment spell and allow the portal to work again. However, at first it seems like it wouldn't, and all seems hopeless because now they're all without their powers. Just when the villains think they've won, we start having our little friends/family moment of love and loyalty . You know, little confessions of how much we've changed and how we came to care for one another.
And somehow, the power of our love and friendship transforms the bracelets. Instead of being anti-magic cuffs created by evil villains, they become protection charms and wards, of a sort, that can break through evil magic. And the magic of the transformed bracelets breaks the containment spell cast by the villains, and we all go home happy and sing Kumbaya!
Since the bracelets transformed, we can make them turn really pretty, just like with our clothes at the end of OUAT, and make them be suited to each individual character. See? I told you all shall be revealed!

Anyway, what do you guys think? We definitely don't have to do this if you guys don't want to, if you all think it's not the greatest idea, it's perfectly all right. I just really, really wanted to suggest a solution since it was my fault we're in this in the first place.
Told you I had a master plan all along!