PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > PHF's Official Contest and Competitions

PHF's Official Contest and Competitions Threads containing our competitions, contests, and suggetions.

Old I'm Thankful for... November 2016 Contest

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-25-2016, 09:52 PM
The Open Doors #InCursive
View Magenta Pumpkinsplash's Photo Album
Magenta Pumpkinsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF Winter Award 2016  2016 Fairy Feast Award Earth Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter Treat Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 67

My Mood: Rainbow
Magenta Pumpkinsplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I am Thankful for...
1.) My Faith
2.) My Family
3.) My Friends
4.) My Youth group
5.) Food and Shelter
Old 11-29-2016, 02:14 AM
(/ ● ◡<)/ ★ミ
View Cutesky's Photo Album
Cutesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Ethereal
Cutesky is a wiz at Fairy TagCutesky is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I'm thankful for my family and friends.
I'm thankful that I have food and water everyday of my life.
I'm thankful for the plants, trees, animals, and the earthly elements.
I'm thankful for the brave people in this world that fight for what's right.
I'm thankful for everyone on this site that help keep my fairy dreams alive!
~ Cutesky
Old 11-29-2016, 03:54 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'm Thankful for... November 2016 Contest

So many things to mention, yet so little time...

I am most thankful for:
  • My family and closest friends, who I can vent talk to about anything at all.
  • A warm, comfortable home with all necessities and my own personal space where I can seclude myself to "recharge my batteries".
  • Health when I do have it, and when it's gone, thank goodness for advances in medicine that help me feel better.
  • My newfound job which keeps me busy, and especially the kindhearted, seasoned-on-the-outside, young-on-the-inside coworkers.
  • The Internet which allows us all to keep in touch, learn new things about the world, and much much more.

~Alexia

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 11-30-2016, 03:08 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Picking just 5 things is soooo hard, maybe next year I should just make it an endless list

1. My family both immediate and distant. Thanks to Facebook we all stay in touch.

2. My job, yes I hate getting up at 4am but without my job I wouldn't be able to spoil my grandbaby the way she deserves to be spoiled.

3. My cars, yes cars! First is the sweet Stella she has 261,000+ miles on her but sadly needs a few repairs that we decided not to do right now. As she rests until spring, enter Ella she is Stella's younger sister and they are almost identical.

4. My animals, yes the cats drive me crazy and they don't care as they sleep in my bed that they are killing my allergies!!!! Of course let's not forget the spunky little cheagle who keeps me on my toes and gives this purple bunny a daily opportunity to yell Lily, stop it!!! LOL

5. My final thankful item is life. I may gripe at time and of course there is sadness that breaks your heart, but in life you have family and friends that keep your spirits lifted, your face smiling and heart filled with love!

A gift from the talented _Stormy_
Old 11-30-2016, 11:42 PM
IB Celery
View Amanda's Photo Album
Amanda's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
Amanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy ListAmanda is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent
I am Thankful for:

My family (including my fur babies) which I can always count on.
My friends who are always there for me when I need them and help provide countless laughs and loads of fun.
My job which has provided me great comforts and is one of the best jobs I have ever had and has introduced me to friends I will have forever.
Video games which have introduced me to this fantastic forum and helped me make great friends.
Having enough food to eat daily and the freedoms I am allotted.

I hope you all have a chance to look back at what this year has given you and what all you have to look forward to in the future!
Old 12-09-2016, 01:13 AM
How did I end up here?
View Joan's Photo Album
Joan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 156

My Mood: Clueless
Joan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friendJoan is Tinker Bell's best friend
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Well I see I somehow missed handing out awards for November. I remember having problems accessing the site, but I would have swore I finally was able to do them. Sorry for the delay but any shiny, even a late shiny is worth the wait!!!

A gift from the talented _Stormy_