PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa Diamondflower View Post
Seems BIOTB is becoming a bit inactive, too. I wonder why?
I wonder why too it's really sad you guys
Old 10-29-2014, 10:28 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
I'm actually waiting for you or Liri to post, Alexa. I feel like I've controlled Talia and Ezra a lot lately. Besides some of the beginning parts, I've written most of Stacia's rescue by myself, and I don't want to control your characters any more. I'm waiting for one of you to write Stacia's and Joy's return to the Clann, and how they got away from the Dai Li.
Please don't think that was supposed to pressure you into posting! If you're too busy, I certainly understand.
And I think it's been slow because we don't have much of a plot to go on besides rescuing all the Gifted. Well, besides Night's idea of the attack, which people thought should come later.
I agree, we need to make a plan as to what should happen after all our Gifted characters are rescued.
I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I just don't know what to post next for Haven. I don't even know how training is supposed to go. Liri, did you have something in mind for that?
Any ideas, guys?
I'll post for Sierra soon, hopefully.

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Ideas horse riding training hand to hand combat save the gifted child while running and jumping over obstacles

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-30-2014 at 11:29 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:17 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent

(still the night of the meeting. I'm behind)

I'm pacing around in my room, trying to decide how I should plan my escape.

Maybe I should take a look around this place. Get to know my way around.

So, I peek out from behind my door to see if there is anyone nearby. After not seeing anybody, I head out, carefully observing the place I'm in while also being quiet and discreet as to not draw any attention. That's when suddenly, I hear a voice.

"Hello Ms. Gaven." A female voice says
I jump and turn to face the person who said my name "Who-oh. It's you. Nyna."
"Yes. You know, we never officially met." She says
"Right, right, and you know, I was doing so well tonight until you came along." I say to her
Nyna sighs "Listen Tori, I don't want any trouble. I just want you to know that if you are planning on leaving this place, which I hope you aren't because we are here to protect you..."
"Like I need any protection." I mumble
"... that is a bad idea. You have special powers. The king and Dai Li hunt for people like you. You need to learn how to defend yourself, without hurting your opponent. So, I suggest you stay. We aren't going to hurt you." Nyna says calmly
"Well, you say that, but in reality you are hurting me. I'm on a mission and I need to complete it soon." I tell her
"What kind of mission?" Nyna asks
"That's none of your business." I say sharply "Now I'm leaving and you can't stop me."
"If your mission has anything to do with your parents, I still believe you should stay here. We can help you, Tori."

I'm shocked, but I don't show it.

"My mission doesn't have anything to do with my parents, who I could care less about. But, come to think of it, I don't even have to right supplies to go out into the wilderness right now. So I will stay..."
"Good." Nyna smiles
"For a little while. This is not my home and it never will be."

I turn to walk back to my room, but Nyna still has more to say.

"Also, if you stole anything from any of the people at the meeting, you might want to give it back."
I pause. "I didn't steal anything, and even if I did, I'm sure it would all be replaceable." I say as I walk back into my room and shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Day (I don't think I'm behind now)

I wake up to Cadence bursting into my room.

"Good morning, Tori! Missed you at the meeting last night. How'd you sleep?"
"Uh, well let's see... last night was pretty uneventful and boring, though I did have a nightmare about someone named 'Cadence'." I say dryly
"Very funny. Now, you better get up and ready. You start training today. The training hall is in the west wing. You'll see some signs pointing to there. Have fun and don't take too long!" Cadence says as she leaves my room

I sigh.

"I hate this place."

I start to remember the dreams, well, actually nightmares I had last night. They... they were all about my parents and.... him.

Ugh. I swear, someday he'll pay for the damage he's done to me.

People say you shouldn't get revenge on people and that you should just forgive them. But how can you do that when that person ended your parent's life? You need to get revenge, no matter what. And that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to avenge my parents. That's my mission. He's my mission.

I take a deep breath to try and calm myself a bit. A minute or two passes by before I feel like I'm ready to get dressed and head to the training hall. When I arrive there, I see that everyone else is already there and seemingly waiting around for something... or someone. Probably me.

Oh great. I'm late. Wonderful. I think to myself

"Tori, there you are. I thought you were going to skip this training." Nyna says. I was confused for a split second as to why she was there but then I remembered that they said she'd be training us Gifted at the meeting last night.
"Oh Nyna, you know I would just love to skip this." I say, my voice dripping with fake sweetness
Nyna sighs "Just get in position."

I do as she says, and then Nyna begins the class.

I really do hate this place.

"Actually, I think we will get away this time. Like we always..." Suddenly and arrow shoots past me "Yikes! Okay. So you wanna do it the hard way. That's fine. C'mon Hanna!" I say
"Gotcha!" She replies

We then charge towards the Dai Li, dodging the arrows they are shoot at us. When we get closer, they bring out their swords. I nod to Hanna and she heads towards the two Gifted children who are being cornered by Agent Darklighter. I then distract the other Dai Li members by riding around them, making sure not to get cut by their swords. I see then that Hanna has a child on the back of her horse. She nods towards the forest. I nod back and we head off. Once we were away from the Dai Li, she finally spoke.

"I saw another child heading this way." Hanna tells me
"That's Hope!" The child on Hanna's horse says
"We'll find her. Don't wor..." All of the sudden, we hear an evil laugh. At the top of the hill in front of us stands... "Agent Walker." I say in horror, since I see that she has the child on her horse
"Sorry, you pathetic Clann Agents. Looks like the Dai Li won... again!!" Agent Walker says, as she rides off.

Hanna and I were about to go after her when the other Dai Li agents rush past us on our horses. We all cough from all the dust they create.

"Ezra, we have to go after them." Hanna says
"They have Hope!" The girl says
"I know. I know they do." I say, desperately wanting to go after the Dai Li "But I think we should go tell Talia about this first and see what she thinks. Come on."
"But-" Hanna starts to object
"Hanna, you need to trust me. I want to save the girl too, but we have to see what Talia thinks. Going after the Dai Li might not be the wisest thing to do." I tell her

We then start to ride off to where we last saw Talia. We ride in silence until Hanna speaks up.

"So, Ezra. About this Tori girl..."
I start to blush "What about her?"
"Earlier when I was saying how rude Tori is, you defended her. Is there a reason why?"
"What? Of course not. Wh-why would there be a reason. I'm just being nice, that's all." I say, nervously
"Okay, Ezra. Whatever you say."

Thank goodness we got off that topic.

"Who's Tori?" The girl on Hanna's horse asks

Never mind.

"Tori is a Gifted, meaning she has special powers, like you and many others." I tell her
"But before we say anything else," Hanna says "We would like to know your name."
"My name is Joy." She says
"Well, Joy, my name is Hanna, and that is Ezra. It's a pleasure to meet you." Hanna says cheerfully. I nod in agreement.
"It's nice to meet you both." Joy says

A little while later, we meet Talia in the spot that we left her at.

"Well? How was it?" She asks
"We got one of the two Gifted that were spotted. This is Joy, the one we saved. The other one, Hope, was taken by Agent Walker."

Talia's facial expression went from glad to horrified.

"We need to get back to Clann headquarters immediately. Let's move!"

Hanna and I, along with the rest of the team, then follow Talia back to headquarters.

Author's Note: Enjoy, sorry for any typo, and if anything needs changing let me know. Oh, and here is a picture of Tori in her training outfit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lord-of-the-Rings-Doll-Divine Tori Elle Training.jpg (169.1 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-12-2018 at 09:12 AM. Reason: 2018 Minor Editing
Old 11-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sorry I haven't been posting recently! Last week was really crazy in a lot of ways, between family issues and schoolwork. I think things will calm down more for the most part now.

For the King, I think it should be Adonis. I think most people liked that one. For the queen, I don't necessarily think she needs to be evil. The king is the one in charge in this case, maybe she could be suppressed by him? Maybe she could help Clann get to the Gifted Army even? Just an idea. But for her name, I'm thinking Iolanthe is my favorite. What do you think?

And Night, I like that idea of King Adonis sending his Gifted army to Clann. And maybe when that happens, the Queen could contact Clann and tell them she wants to help them? Then Ansell could be their contact between her and Clann maybe? Just throwing stuff out there

Don't worry guys! Plot twist is coming soon! Sorry I haven't gotten to it sooner!

Hopefully HEA isn't dead... We are just missing a lot of its members right now...

OOOHHH!!! IDEA!!! What if the Queen wants to help Clann because her own child is Gifted and the King doesn't know yet?!? And then maybe Nyna has to go to the castle to help train the child to hide the gifts. If Nyna goes, some other Clann members would need to go in disguise as well to help keep her safe. Clann would really want to protect the child because once they overthrow the King they will be implementing a new order where Gifted and non Gifted are equal. So by having the royal Gifted child marry a non Gifted child, there could always be a Gifted and non Gifted ruling together.

Sorry again I haven't been posting!!!

Hmm... for training I think first Nyna would teach them how to control their Gifts and then grow stronger with them. She would teach them how to use them in defense, and then if they were planning on fighting for Clann (Which they were giving as an option, not forcing people to fight if they don't want to) they would then learn how to fight with their Gift. They would also learn to ride horses, but maybe Candace or another Clann member would teach that part? Nyna would focus with Gifts, and some others should focus on horse riding, hand to hand combat, maybe archery?

I promise I will post for Talia and Ren right after I eat!
Old 11-01-2014, 05:39 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Yes the Queens child is gifted and that's why she wants what is best for her daughter and the King doesn't know it. I do like the names for the Queen and King but what is the daughter going to be named then?

Those are really good ideas Liri.

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 11-01-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Joys point of view ( being rescued )

I was sitting with my sister being corned by Dai Li agent about to capture us in the distance I could see other horse riders come up. My sister looked at me and ran off trying to escape the clutches of the Dai Li. I took off and did the same seeing a girl with short blonde and green eyes riding a horse and picking me up on her horse Hanna I believe her name was. Hanna didn't look like the Dai Li did she actually looked nice and really wanted to help me and my sister.

" I saw another gifted child heading this way" Said Hanna to this boy.
" That's Hope " I said. Hope was being taken away by the Dai Li some tears rushed down my eyes as I said that.

"I know. I know they do. But I think we should go tell Talia about this and see what she thinks. Come on." Says the boy.
"But..." Hanna starts to object. I already like Hanna she knows that Hope must be my sister or a friend and that I don't want to leave her behind. In fact Hope is my only friend right now everyone in my village turned their backs on my and my sister once they found out we were Gifted.

"Hanna, you need to trust me. I want to save the girl too, but we have to see what Talia thinks. Going after the Dai Li might not be the wisest thing to do." The same boy says. He seems nice I just wish he would let us go after Hope.

The rest of the ride was us sitting in complete silence just staring at the trees until the blonde haired girl specks up.

"So, Ezra. About this Tori girl..." Said Hanna. Ezra was the boys name. Hanna said it in a romantic tone which interest me considering I though that the two were a dating or married. When Hanna said that Ezra began to blush and it was noticeable.

"Earlier when I was saying how rude Tori is, you defended her. Is there a reason why?" Hanna said she seemed to know exactly how Ezra felt about this girl. Tori was described as rude and people like that are not the kind of people I want to be around.

"Whaaat? Of course not. Why-why would there be a reason. I-I'm just being nice, that's all" Ezra said very nervously. Okay, Ezra. Whatever you say." Hanna says.
" Whose Tori " I ask. "Tori is a Gifted, meaning she has special powers, like you and many others." Ezra tells me. She is gifted so there are others out there like me maybe I should give her a chance instead of judging her before I meat her. She is probably just scared like the rest of us.

"But before we say anything else," Hanna says "We would like to know your name." Hanna says. " I'm Joy" I say I feel safe around Hanna and maybe even Ezra too hearing about others who are gifted.

"Well, Joy, my name is Hanna, and that is Ezra. It's a pleasure to meet you." Hanna says cheerfully. Ezra nods. " Its nice to meet you both " I say. No need for me to be impolite.

A little while later we meet this girl " Well? how was it " she asks. Could this be Tori? "We got one of the two Gifted that were spotted. This is Joy, the one we saved. The other one, Hope, was taken by Agent Walker." Said Ezra. The girls face went from glad to a horrified expression.

"We need to get back to Clann headquarters immediately. Let's move!" The girl said. We all went back to a place called the Clann headquarters.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
I was actually thinking it would be a son. The firstborn son, the heir to the throne. I was thinking that this world would be so old fashioned that only sons get to rule, but then Clann will change it making it so that a royal son or daughter can rule, but they must rule equally with their husband or wife, and one would need to be Gifted and one not.

For the son's name I was thinking one of these:
Emmanuel - meaning the Messiah or savior
Aloysius - meaning famous warrior
Neal - meaning champion
Nikko - meaning victory of the people
Aidan - meaning little fiery one
Arwin - meaning friend of the people
Colin/Colyn - victory of the people
Darryn - great

..... and there are plenty more names out there

I'll post shortly!
Old 11-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
A son would be a good idea. There are to many gifted girls. I like the name Arwin or Aidan. Arwin sounds like a nice gentle name while Aidan sounds more of a bad guys name but I still like it.

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-05-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old 11-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Liri, that's an awesome idea for the queen and her child! I love it.
And don't worry about not being able to post. Stuff happens. I hope everything's okay now.
For the prince's name, I like Arwin or Nikko. "Victory of the people" sounds so cool.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 11-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I do like Nikko a lot.

Sorry this post is going to be so long! I had a lot of catching up to do!

Ren

"Okay, team. We have news of a Gifted in the village of Dalvinia, so let's move it," I declare as we mount our horses the next day.
"Sure, whatever you say, O Great and Wise one," Ansell replies with a smirk. I roll my eyes.

We gallop at top speed to the far northern village, and it still takes us nearly an hour to get there. By the time we do, snow is falling thickly, and we're forced to slow down.
Galy and I were chatting excitedly, "Imagine if we can manage to bring three Gifted in one day," Galy is saying gleefully.
"We may even receive some sort of promotion for that," I agree.

It isn't long before we come across the sound of screaming, and see several kids run away with looks of terror on their faces. Galadriel signals to us, and we creep silently in the direction of the screams, making sure to remain unseen. Fortunately, the kids are too busy fleeing from whatever it is they saw to notice much.
In the clearing next to the marketplace, at first we see nothing there. I squint slightly, looking... And there it was, a slight shimmering in the air. A sure sign that a Gifted is there, lurking, invisible.
A moment later, a girl with long brown hair materialized. She stares at her own reflection in the icicles hanging off of the trees, seeming stunned. Must be her first time using those powers.
Galy and I begin sneaking up on the girl, motioning our team to begin to surround her in the woods nearby.
"Hello, Gifted child," I call out coldly. She whirls around, terror written on her face, and Galy chuckles beside me.

Suddenly, a branch begins to creak and groan, and it crashes down, causing a huge mound of snow and pine needles to come crashing down on Galy and I. I growl in frustration and scramble to free myself.
The Gifted girl screams in terror, spinning around and running as fast as she could. It isn't long before Galy and I push ourselves up from the snowdrift and give chase. Then I hear the sound of pounding hoofbeats, and a moment later a team of Clann agents gallops onto the scene, from the direction of the marketplace. Leading the team is my nemesis, Talia.

I watch as Talia reaches down to help the Gifted girl onto her horse. I can't make out what she's saying from here, but it must have been something reassuring, because the girl visibly relaxes. I want to scream in frustration, but as always, I remain cool and collected.
"Don't let them get away!" I yell to our team, as I and the rest of our agents have already mounted our horses and are in hot pursuit.

Talia

We arrived just in time. I shared a small smile with Ansell, but my focus was on the young girl running away from my nemesis, Agent Walker. I quickly ride my horse in front of the girl and reach out to her. She froze in terror, looking for an escape route.
"Don't be afraid. I'm Talia, and we're from the Clann. It's okay, you can trust us. We're here to help you." I reassure her, holding out my hand to her. She hesitated, deliberating whether or not to trust me, but then saw the Dai Li closing in on her. She turned back to me and threw her hand up to me in panic. I quickly pulled her up behind me and whirled my horse around to gallop away, Dai Li right on our heels.

"We have to shake them!" Hanna called out. "They're going to catch up!"
"What's your name, kid?" I asked.
"I... It's Stacia," She replied hesitantly.
"Stacia, do you know a faster way out of here?" I asked. "We need to get out of Dalvinia as quickly as possible."
The girl took a deep breath, then replied, "I think I can find a way to lose them."

Stacia directed us on a winding, twisted path through the trees. The horses' hooves pounding the snow as we galloped, puffs of white powder flying up everywhere. We had to slow to a canter because of the flying snow.
Soon enough however, the sound of the Dai Li agents' horses faded off into the distance. Not knowing the snowy paths well enough, they hadn't been able to keep up.
"They're gone," Ezra declared, and everyone seemed to breathe a collective sigh of relief.
"Well done, Stacia," I said, smiling at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had been riding for a long time, and the snow-covered landscape had long since disappeared into lush green vegetation.
"Almost there!" Hanna declared happily, smiling at Stacia. "We're almost at Clann headquarters. You'll get to go there and meet everyone, and there are lots of Gifted children just like you, and you'll get to know more about your powers and get trained in them and - "
"Hanna," I laughed, "Slow down. Give Stacia a chance to adjust first."
"Oh, right! I'm sorry." She smiled sheepishly.
"Gifted?" Stacia asked slowly.
"That's what we call children like you, who have special, extraordinary powers," Ezra explained from the other side of her.
"Well, we know you have the power of invisibility. So did another girl, who was also recently rescued! Who knows, you might get along. Though she's not very friendly, and frankly, I don't think she likes any of us very much," Hanna chattered on.
"That's not true," Ezra protested. "She's not that bad."
"Yeah, sorry, that wasn't very nice." She ducked her head, then changed the subject. "So what other power do you - "

Hanna was cut off by a piercing scream off in the distance. A second scream soon followed the first. I immediately tensed up.
"Someone's in trouble!" Ezra exclaimed.
"Ezra, Hanna." I nodded for Ezra to lead the way, and Hanna to follow. I desperately wanted to go after the source of the sound, but keeping Stacia safe was more important. I couldn’t go riding into danger with her and risk losing her.

So Ezra and Hanna galloped forward in the direction the sound had come from, taking some of the Clann agents with them, while I waited anxiously behind with the rest of the agents protecting Stacia with me.

Ren

We were all frustrated with our earlier failure, but we soon got report from a village that they had two girls with strange powers there. We immediately galloped to the village of Meredithia. We arrive, and the villagers fearfully point us to the woods nearby the village. We burst out of the village and scan the area. Suddenly, one agent let out a cry of triumph when they spotted the two girls, cowering in a clump of bushes several yards away. They looked like identical twins.

"They must be Gifted!" I heard someone exclaim nearby.
I turned and saw a group of Clann agents. "You again!" I snarled.
"Don't think you'll be able to get away with them this time!" Galy threatened.
"Actually, I think we will get away this time. Like we always..." The boy starts to say, but stops as an arrow whizzed past him. "Yikes! Okay. So you wanna do it the hard way. That's fine. C'mon Hanna!" He says
"Gotcha!" The girl replies.

The Clann agents then charge towards us, dodging the arrows that are shot at them. When they get closer, they bring out their swords.
Galy goes after the twins, and the Clann girl heads after her.
The boy rides around us, dodging our swords and arrows with agility. I keep an eye on the girl, Hanna, and see that she has one of the girls on her horse. I look for the other girl, and see her running the other direction.
The boy and Hanna begin to ride off into the forest, but I go after the other kid. The girl trips, and I snatch her up into my arms. She struggles, but I am too strong for her.

"I saw another child heading this way." I hear the girl tell the boy.
"That's Hope!" The child on Hanna's horse cries out.
"We'll find her. Don't wor..." The boy begins, but then trails off as he hears me laugh. His eyes shoot up to the top of the hill where I am standing. "Agent Walker." He says in horror, spotting the other girl trapped in my arms in front of me on my horse.
I laugh again, loving to see the horror on all of their faces, “Sorry you pathetic Clann Agents. Looks like the Dai Li won... AGAIN!" I call out as I ride off, my team joining me.

Talia

Finally, my team returns, and I notice that Hanna has a child on her horse.
"Well? How was it?" I ask when they get close enough.
"We got one of the two Gifted that were spotted. This is Joy, the one we saved. The other one, Hope, was taken by Agent Walker." Ezra says.

I was horrified.

"We need to get back to Clann headquarters immediately. Let's move!"

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 06-30-2019 at 09:54 PM.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Awesome chapters Liri and Lemony!

For the Queen's son's name, I like Aidan or Colin.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:24 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Love the posts, Alexa, Lemony and Liri! I'm glad things are moving along again.
Aw, sorry to hear that Liri! Are things okay with your family now? And don't worry about not being able to post, we totally understand.
Sure Liri, that sounds good. Glad you like the idea.
Ansell: Are you saying I'm your messenger boy now?! How dare you give me such a lowly assignment!
I love that idea for the queen and prince!! That would be totally awesome. I also love the name Iolanthe.
Hmm, for the prince I have to agree with Glory. Nikko is a great name, and I like "victory of the people". I also like Colin, for the same reason, but I prefer it spelled Colyn. I've always had a thing for the more unusual spellings.
I'll post soon!

Old 11-01-2014, 11:09 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

On the way back to the Dai Li headquarters, Ren, Galy, and the rest of their team all look positively gleeful. I pretend to join in their festivities... But really, I'm just wondering whether or not those self-satisfied smirks of theirs is going to be etched into their faces forever.
Would be amusing if it was...
When we arrived back at HQ with the girl, Hope, we receive a... rather unusual surprise. Instead of the usual Councilman waiting for us, a tall, imposing figure dressed in elaborate robes stood in his place.
Ren is the first to recover from her shock. "Your Majesty." She drops into a deep bow, and the rest of us follow suit.
King Adonis inclined his head in acknowledgement. This has got to be the first time I've seen him not in his throne room, looking down at us from his lofty highchair with his usual I'm-the-egotistical-maniac-who-took-over-this-world-and-so-you'd-better-listen-to-me glare.
"So very kind of you to grace us with your benevolent presence, Your Majesty," I say, bowing low again to hide my smirk. "We are most humbled."
When I rise back up, I notice both Ren and Galadriel shooting me death glares. I'm no telepath, but I can practically read the thoughts going through their heads. Did he seriously just mock the King?!
As always, King Adonis doesn't seem to notice my sarcasm. Just goes to show how much of an egotistical megalomaniac he is. "You may rise," the King commands in his deep, chilling voice. He inclines his head towards Hope. "Take the girl away."
Two of the agents begin to drag Hope to where the other Gifted are being kept. She glares at them, kicking and struggling, to no avail. I turn away so the other agents don't see me wince.
You'd think I'd be used to the harsh treatment of the Gifted by now. I doubt it's something that I will ever harden to, however.
"Now," Adonis continues, once Hope is out of sight. "You must all be wondering why I have come to meet with you personally."
So you can invite us to your next garden tea party?
"I have heard from my Councilman the news of your recent success. You have captured three Gifted in the space of the last twenty-four hours. Is that correct?"
"Yes, sir." Ren and Galadriel seem to visibly pull themselves to their full heights. They keep their faces impassive, like any good agent, but the smugness radiates off them like heat from a bonfire.
Yeah, and were also defeated by a snowdrift on one notable mission.
"Very impressive, Agent Walker and Agent Darklighter. You have done well," the King looks pleased.
Wait a minute, did King Adonis just give someone a compliment?! Wow, we'd better start checking for signs of the apocalypse...
"Thank you, Your Majesty," Galadriel says, and Ren dips her head in acknowledgement.
"In lieu of this recent success, I have deemed your team the one to be in charge of this new mission. Keep in mind that the information I am about to bestow to you is to be of the utmost secrecy," Adonis glares at each of us in turn. "If I hear of anything that was spoken here leaving this room, you will all be subject to severe punishment, as well as having your agent title stripped permanently."
A few quiet gasps sound out from some of the team members.
Oh, how terrifying. I'm absolutely quaking with fear. What are you going to tell us about, your top-secret collection of teddy bears?
Still, I perk up to listen. If this is something that concerns the Clann or the Gifted, I'd make sure to hang onto every word.
"The ranks of the Gifted army have swelled recently, and I believe that most of them are approaching the end of their training. It will not be long before they will be ready for their first mission. And as many of you have guessed," the King continues with a cold, merciless smile. "Our first attack will be on the Clann."
I'd seen it coming, but that doesn't stop panic from welling up. I stifle the urge to spin around and get back to the Clann, as fast as I could, to defend all the people I've come to care about. I carefully make sure that none of this inner turmoil shows on my impassive facade.
"Wise decision, Your Majesty," Ren manages to look pleased, while maintaining her professional facade. Galy's expression is just as eager.
"My sources have already pinpointed the location of the Clann to be roughly near the village of Pellinore. Which brings us to your new mission." the King pauses, and his smile turns savage. A chill goes down my spine. Pellinore is only a few villages away from Mallorea. The King is much, much closer than we'd thought. "When you encounter the Clann again in your future missions, engage them in combat... But do not let them go once you have your Gifted. Take back as many prisoners as possible. I need them here for questioning."
"And then what? Ask them ever so nicely for the exact location of the Clann?" The words come out before I can stop them. Ugh. Guess I'm too used to playing "troublemaker" with Ren and Galy...
Adonis levels a menacing glare at me. "We have our methods. The weaknesses of the Clann are that they care for one another like some sort of family - " He says this so mockingly that it's all I can do not to punch the guy. " - And they care for the Gifted, as if they do not pose the ultimate threat to our world if not kept under tight control. These are only a fraction of the things we can use against them. We have many, many ways."
Forget punch. Now I want to stab him.
"It will be up to you to find a way to coerce the information out of the Clann agents. Remember," the King threatens. "Your mission is of the utmost secrecy. And if you should fail..." He leaves the sentence hanging, knowing we've got the point.
We all bow once more, and turn to leave.
"And Agent Vaile," King Adonis adds. I turn around. "There will be no trouble making tolerated on this, or any other future missions. If I receive any sense that you are doing something to sabotage our cause, you will pay dearly for it. Is that understood?"
"Yes, Your Majesty." I bow again to hide both the fear creeping through me, and the fact that I'm rolling my eyes.
Seriously, where does this guy get all his one-liners? A book called "How To Make The Lamest Ominous Threats Ever"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the meeting with the King, I immediately rush down to the falcon house. For once, I'm not on the lookout for anybody who might be following me. It's rare that I let my guard down even a little bit, but this was an emergency.
Once there, I quickly scribble down an urgent message.

Hey guys,

It isn't safe for me to write back so often, but this is something that you need to know right away. The King believes his army is ready, and like we thought, his first target is the Clann.
Unfortunately, he is far closer than we'd thought. He already knows that we're located close to the village of Pellinore, which as you know is only three villages away.
He's also instructed his best agents to try and take Clann agents prisoner, in an effort to get information about the Clann's exact location.
Build up our defenses. Continue training. And please, watch out. I never want to see any of you being brought here. The King has ways of getting information out of you that you never see coming.

The war is coming. And it's coming soon.

Ansell

An entire message without a hint of sarcasm or jokes. My friends will know that I'm really, truly serious.
"Go to the Clann. As fast as you can," I whisper to the bird.
"The information here is far too dangerous to send in such a way," A cool, soft voice sounds out from behind me. A terribly familiar voice. I freeze in my tracks, then mentally curse myself.
I spin around, preparing to fight. To my surprise, she's alone, but I won't let that fool me into a sense of security.
Queen Iolanthe smiles at me. "You have nothing to fear from me, Ansell Vaile."
"What about your absolutely horrific hairstyle? I think that's pretty terrifying," I reply dryly. If I'm doomed anyway, may as well throw the usual mandated respect out the window.
Iolanthe laughs, though her eyes are wary. "I know you are an agent for the Clann."
"I'm also a beauty pageant contestant in my spare time. Would you like to hear about that too?" I retort, glancing around and looking for the best escape routes.
The Queen looks just as nervous of me as I am of her, probably because she thinks I'll pull a sword on her at any minute. Still, she seems to steel herself, coming to a decision. "I think you may be able to help me. And in exchange, I believe you would find my aid invaluable."
Before I can let loose with another snarky retort, she turns, and gestures for me to follow. Seeing no other choice, I comply, and she leads me to a large, windowless room off of a hallways, shutting the enormous oak door behind us. It takes a moment for my eyes to get used to the dim light.
"It's alright, darling," Queen Iolanthe calls out to someone standing in a shadowy corner. "This is Agent Vaile. He works for the Clann."
The figure steps forward hesitantly. "Mother, are you sure we can - ?"
The Crown Prince? I've only seen him a handful of times, but I know of him. The heir to the throne, King Adonis's pride and joy, the golden child of Alagaesia... Blah, blah, blah. What does he have to do with anything?
"Show him," Iolanthe says softly when Prince Nikko hesitates.
Looking more wary and unsure than I felt, the Prince closes his eyes... And disappears.
My mouth drops open in shock. He materializes a moment later... On the opposite side of the room.
For the first time in my eighteen years, I'm stunned into complete silence.
"You see?" Iolanthe sighs, and for the first time, she seems less like Adonis's cold, impassive queen, and more like a normal human being. A mother, worried and terrified for her only child. "Now we both know each other's greatest secret."
"The King doesn't know, does he?" I guess.
"No. There was once a time when I believed him when he said the Gifted were a menace, a danger to all of Alagaesia. That they were only a means to an end, a way for us to keep everyone in line. We had to turn them into a mindless army, to stop them from terrorizing the world, and to have the world under our rule. For without Adonis and I, the world could collapse into chaos and ruin, tyranny and anarchy. It seemed brilliant - a way of simultaneously controlling the monsters, and using them to ensure everyone's safety." Iolanthe sighs again. "Until I realized that the Gifted weren't monsters. They were as human as the rest of us, with thoughts and feelings and emotions. That was when I realized how much my husband, my king, has been lying to me. The Gifted aren't a menace. How could they be, when - " She stops, hesitates.
"When your own child was Gifted," I finish for her.
Iolanthe nods. "And I shall tell no one of your secret, if you swear to not tell of ours." She puts an arm around her son.
At that moment, we're equals. I look at the queen and crown prince, and realize I've gained powerful allies.
"I need to pass a message to the Clann," I tell her.
"Adonis has all the falcon mail checked now, to make sure no news of his new mission spreads," Iolanthe informs me. "You will need to go in person. I should be able to distract your team enough for your absence to go unnoticed for a while."
Despite myself, elation floods through me. It's been so long since I've been back at the Clann.
"And if that doesn't work, I can just issue a royal command for them to mind their own businesses," the prince speaks up. He grins mischievously. "They won't dare disobey."
I smile at him. I think I'm going to like this guy
"Thank you, both of you," I say sincerely, then turn to go.
"But I do ask one thing," the queen's voice stops me. She sounds fierce, and determined. "I need a guarantee from the Clann that they will protect my son, and be able to train him in his powers."
I nod at her. "They will be happy to do that."
Maybe it's foolish of me to trust the royals, but what Iolanthe has said holds true. If the King ever found out his own child was Gifted, he would force Nikko to join his Gifted army, and disown him as a son. He would also cast Iolanthe away in shame, blaming her for their son being Gifted - or simply throw her in the dungeons for life.
I'm certainly not going to trust every word the Queen and her son speaks, but right now, the Clann is Iolanthe's and Nikko's best chance - and they know it as well as I do.

(Sorry for the length of this.
If there's anything you guys aren't okay with, feel free to tell me and I'll change my post. I know this is the first time anyone's controlled Adonis, Iolanthe, and their son directly, and if I'm not doing it right, please let me know!
Also, the King is only trying methods of getting the Clann's location right now. I know you guys don't want the attack right away, but it will take him some time to get that information. So no, the attack isn't coming tomorrow or anything. I'll wait until everyone decides we're ready.
I gave Prince ______ teleportation powers because so far, nobody's character has that. But if you guys want him to have a different power, I don't mind changing it.
Oh, and I will change _________ into the Prince's name once we find one for him. )

Last edited by Night Wish; 12-07-2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: His name's Prince Nikko
Old 11-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
That's really good Night Wish I really love how you have portrayed them ( King and Queen )

Liri what does the King, Queen and the Prince look like?