PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old My Fairy Diaries

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-26-2014, 01:30 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post My Fairy Diaries

I found a lot of forum users who posted diary entries of their fairies. I thought I'd do that for my fairies.

If you had Monster High dolls, you probably noticed that some of the them come with little diaries of that character you can read. I thought I'd do something like that for my fairies.

In each page of this thread, I'll post a "diary" for a different fairy. It'll have a few short entries. I might add more to each fairy.

Silver Iceriver

Monday April 14th 2011

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe it! I have ANOTHER SISTER! How rare! I never thought I’d even have ONE sister when I first arrived but TWO?

Well, at least Snowflake and I have a very close friendship. I wonder how good of a relationship Marigold and I will have.

Well, water fairies can connect to light fairies by making rainbows together like what Snowflake and I do. Marigold is an animal fairy. I hope she prefers fish rather then other animals.

Wednesday June 11th 2011

Dear Diary,

It's summer and camp is coming. Last year, I spent my entire summer at the mainland. This year, I'll be participating in camp with Snow. She told me that Camp Pixie Dust was awesome.

The Minister of Summer said that there won't be Camp Pixie Dust this year, there will be another camp. I think it has to do with the Pixie Hollow Games. I hope it's good.

Saturday July 30th 2011

Dear Diary,

I think Marigold will be the EXACT OPOSITE of me! When she first arrived, she seemed kind, but now she seems to be SO athletic and VERY competitive! Seriously? What’s with all the winning? She seems to be really interested in Sports Camp. I miss Camp Pixie Dust. I was too busy at the mainland to join last year and I was hoping to join this year.

At least I have Snowflake.

Saturday June 23rd 2012

Dear Diary,

I FINALLY get to sign up for Camp Pixie Dust! I think I’ll enjoy Mari’s blonde locks.

I like the theme this year; Troop Spirit. I can’t wait for the Summer Splash Party which is also the Troop Otter spirit weeks.

Well, I still support others. I don’t really enter these competitions like my sister (Snowflake doesn’t care about winning much).

More entries, either on Silver or another fairy will be coming soon.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 04-05-2015 at 12:37 AM. Reason: New entry
Old 12-26-2014, 01:33 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Marigold Prettyblossom

Monday May 28th 2012

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe her! She’s SO RUDE! Well, I do like her because she’s my sister, but I HATE HER NOW!

Snowflake GAVE ME A MAKEOVER! I liked my shoulder length brown hair until Snowflake took me to Schelly’s and dyed it HONEYCOMB YELLOW and put it in well, a FANCY STYLE!

How am I supposed to fly around in THAT? I hope I can get it out. Camp Pixie Dust is coming in less then a month and I NEED TO FIX MY HAIR!

Wednesday June 20th 2012

Dear Diary,

Well, I finally went to Schelly’s to take out these, entire well, fancy braids and things. It was just as uncomfortable as getting these! That’s why I waited. I didn’t get my hair COMPLETELY fixed because simply removing these was painful enough.

I still have that wavy hair back and the blonde hair. I don’t know why Snowflake likes that hairstyle so much. Soon, I’m gonna dye my hair light brown again and cut it short! THAT’S a more athletic style!

Tuesday July 17th 2012

Dear Diary,

I won Animal Derby again! Maybe I should race Silver someday. I would beat this not competitive fairy for sure!

I should ask her to race! It would be EASY to beat her! I hate losing. But it wouldn’t be that challenging. Maybe I should race both Silver and Snowflake. I’m gonna ask them right now!

Wednesday July 18th 2012

Dear Diary,

Silver said no, but Snowflake agreed to race. I obviously won!

Old 01-28-2015, 09:15 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sorry I haven't posted an entry in a while.

Copperwind

Thursday April 25th 2013

Dear Diary,

I can’t believe I’m at the mainland right now! I just arrived very recently and am only a Talent Level #1. My mentor Tinkerbell invited me to go to the mainland not for the spring preparations, to study humans which I love doing.

The other fairies call humans Clumsies. How rude! Humans can’t be THAT clumsy!

I feel kind of left out though because everyone else is flying around while I’m in my little shelter studying. It’s so sweet of the decoration fairies to create a little area for me, but I’m not doing what everyone else was doing. I was even unable to speak when I first arrived!

At least I’m friends with Tinkerbell (my mentor) and Snowflake (she was eager to meet me when I first arrived). I just don’t seem to fit in though.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:08 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nora

Tuesday, June 24th 2014

Dear Diary,

This was like, the best day ever! After a game of Fairy Tag with friends and a flight around the entire Pixie Hollow, I feel just like a new fairy!

Ever since that concert I sung in before I even became a talent master, I’ve spent most of my day trying to write new songs, performing at concerts and signing leaf journals. I’ve even flew to the mainland with the nature fairies just to get inspiration for new songs.

Good thing I’m friends with other performing fairies who understand what I need, especially Scarlet. She’s an acting fairy who isn’t a talent master yet (she’s very close though) and is already staring in the Fairy Tale Theater pixie plays.

Oh! I promised Scarlet I’d support her tonight! She’s playing Flutter in The Quest for the Purple Gem.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014

Dear Diary,

Well, I’m back to concerts. I have one at the mainland. Guess I have to say goodbye to Scarlet for a while, but I’m too busy packing.

I still can’t wait for my mainland trip though. I don’t get to go there much since I’m not a nature fairy. Non nature fairies go during the summer where fairies are staying for the whole season.

Old 02-15-2015, 09:10 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Scarlet Seaglow

Tuesday, June 24th 2014

Dear Diary,

Well, it’s almost time for the play to start.

Each night at the theater between dinner and desert, there’s a performance (usually a storytelling show). Tonight, the play Quest for the Purple Gem is playing. I get to play Flutter.

I actually look good in every outfit in my opinion!

I hope Nora shows up. I really want that support she gives every time I perform.

Oh no! I didn’t rehearse as much as I wanted to! I was going to rerun the script a few times, but I wanted to play Fairy Tag and Animal Derby with Nora. Not to mention that fashion contest we had (I won of course).

I’m doomed!

Wednesday, June 25th 2014

Dear Diary,

I did better then I thought! I was just worried all for nothing!

It’s just storytelling and a concert for the rest of the month so I won’t have to worry about my schedule until July.

Tuesday, July 1st 2014

Dear Diary,

No plays this month.

Oh! I forgot! It’s Camp Pixie Dust! That was the last play before the Never Council really gets in the camp spirit by having the majority of the nights campfire story nights.

That’s actually a bad thing. Acting talents don’t really get to do anything during Camp Pixie Dust, and there isn’t a troop for any of the performing talents because they’re made for entertainment.

The Never Council said that other talents can still participate in camp activities and sign up in a random troop, but what? I want to be in a troop with Nora and maybe some of the other performing fairies, but I can’t reach them. Nora is at the mainland getting ready for her next mainland concert.

I’ll just not join a troop.

Old 04-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Snowflake Neverlily

Sunday August 29th 2010

Dear Diary,

Well, it's time for Camp Pixie Dust to end. I had a blast! Well, I missed out on some things because I was at the mainland, but at least I got to spend time with some friends. I remember listening to Lyria's campfire story with Iridessa and swimming in the Ballroom pool. Too bad it's almost over.

Camp Pixie Dust this year is the first event I actually participated in, I did attend some of the Garden Tea Party back in June but not much.

The parties here are awesome! I can't wait for the next one!

Monday April 14th 2011

Dear Diary,

Today's the arrival day of my new sister. I never thought I'd have another sister. She's an animal fairy named Marigold Prettyblossom.

Marigold seems sweet, I can't wait to get to know her!

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 06-21-2015 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-21-2015, 07:18 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Dewdrop

Sunday June 21st 2015

Dear Diary,

Finally! I'm back at the mainland! Summer is my favorite season to go! We get to spend the entire season there, well not everyone does that, but I do. There's even a camp set up.

What I don't understand is that Silver isn't here. Rani and Silvermist are here, but Silver's still in Pixie Hollow. I'm really surprised, I thought that Silver would spend the entire summer here since it's Sport's Camp and Silver doesn't like these things.

I would've signed up, but I'd rather go to the mainland then train for a high pressured sporting event that only two fairies per talent can compete in each year.

Old 07-15-2015, 02:40 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Olivia Lightglow

Wednesday July 15th 2015

Dear Diary,

It's been a few days since I've made my dance video for How to Believe, I tried to make the song sound as poppy as possible. I want this to be my best music videos.

My videos feature fairies in various talents, but it would be cool if there was a club that does all the videos, and it'll only consist of performing talents. I think some other groups do that; a set of fairies in every music video. Maybe it should be called the Fairy Performers Club.