PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old New DS fairy game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-25-2010, 02:26 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I am stuck after finding the first Lily seed & having Rosetta tell me to plant a seed in the garden while she takes care of the bees while looking for the second seed I have planted the 2 seeds I have & even had the flowers bloom but am still told to plant seeds & can't move on to find that second seed. Any suggestions? Also I have not gotten any seeds from the plants I have planted & grown?

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 09-25-2010, 02:51 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil LadyBug View Post
I am stuck after finding the first Lily seed & having Rosetta tell me to plant a seed in the garden while she takes care of the bees while looking for the second seed I have planted the 2 seeds I have & even had the flowers bloom but am still told to plant seeds & can't move on to find that second seed. Any suggestions? Also I have not gotten any seeds from the plants I have planted & grown?
The planted flowers only give you materials for dresses. Just keep planting until you get a pop-up that says you are 1/3 or 2/3 of the way done with the garden.
Your garden may start to look repetitive but after you finish the story portion you'll find more unique seeds and even gain the ability to change the colors of the ones you already planted. Mine seemed full of hydrangeas until I finished the game, then I kept finding new seeds.
If you run out of seeds just flit about (avoiding Ro) until you have collected some more. Make sure you don't plant any of your flowers where the lilies are going to grow (the mound in the middle.)

BPP
Old 09-25-2010, 02:57 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Thanks BPP & Yummy Pumpkin pie my Favorite!!!
Edit: BTW Sunshine sent all her friends a present

Last edited by Bug; 09-25-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:32 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I have a question for anyone who has both of the DS games

Are any of you able to have a fairy from BOTH games on the SAME account? As in you have one fairy from the Lost Treasure game and another from the Great Fairy Rescue game on the same account.
I wrote to the Never Council a few times about having problems uploading a fairy, and what I think they told me is that we can only have ONE fairy from BOTH games on the same account!

If so, then I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to return the game. >.>
I would hate to have to delete my Lost Treasure fairy just to have a Great Fairy Rescue fairy!
Old 09-27-2010, 12:00 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Hi Rin. I am not sure if it works that way, but I assume that it is possible. I am also trying to figure things out with the game. I know that you would have to delete a fairy, if all 3 spots are taken. I sure hope that what you are saying is not the case, bc I would not be worth it.

I just got some more new outfits on the game. I wish I could show you, but I am still trying to figure out how to do everything. I wish all my fairies could have these outfits.

Breezy Lemonwind
Old 09-27-2010, 12:20 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I love every single DS outfit I have gotten so far in the game. I hope they wil be sold in the stores soon. I am going to try to upload my fairy at a hotspot this week, so I hope it works.

Old 09-27-2010, 01:16 AM
knows the muffin man
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
I have a question for anyone who has both of the DS games

Are any of you able to have a fairy from BOTH games on the SAME account? As in you have one fairy from the Lost Treasure game and another from the Great Fairy Rescue game on the same account.
I wrote to the Never Council a few times about having problems uploading a fairy, and what I think they told me is that we can only have ONE fairy from BOTH games on the same account!

If so, then I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to return the game. >.>
I would hate to have to delete my Lost Treasure fairy just to have a Great Fairy Rescue fairy!
Why don't you upload your fairy from the lost treasure game (the one you sent to the hollow) onto the Rescue game? Then that fairy will be extra special! And yes you can do that, at least that what the Nintendo guy told me. You just have to delete your save game stuff on the DS. It means starting that game over but it's not a long game.

BPP

Last edited by Buttercup PollenPuff; 09-27-2010 at 01:27 AM.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:01 AM
finding my inner ghoul
View lucky_ladybug's Photo Album
lucky_ladybug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Woot
lucky_ladybug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Ok finished the game last night and LOVED it

I guess now I have to figure out all the tech stuff to upload to Pixie Hollow
I'll be calling help line bc I have no clue what I am doing

How come though I finished the game and never was told anything about post cards to send to my friends?

Anyway I loved it
and the clothes are sooo pretty
Old 09-27-2010, 05:22 AM
knows the muffin man
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_ladybug View Post
Ok finished the game last night and LOVED it

I guess now I have to figure out all the tech stuff to upload to Pixie Hollow
I'll be calling help line bc I have no clue what I am doing

How come though I finished the game and never was told anything about post cards to send to my friends?

Anyway I loved it
and the clothes are sooo pretty
I'm guessing that you only get that option after you connect online since you have to be connected to send them.

BTW anyone know where to find Blueberries on the game? I've finished the game, gotten all of the awards (except for finishing the minigames and for downloading a fairy) except I can't find blueberries to make the blueberry top and bottoms!

BPP
Old 09-27-2010, 04:17 PM
finding my inner ghoul
View lucky_ladybug's Photo Album
lucky_ladybug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Autumn 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter Solstice Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Woot
lucky_ladybug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
i NEVER FOUND ANY BLUEBERRIES EITHER

sometimes those little shimmery bubbles are hard to see if it wasn't for the twinkle sound they make when you pass one
I would be missing lots of ingredients

good luck finding some
Old 10-07-2010, 01:47 AM
knows the muffin man
Awards Showcase

Just wanted to update everyone while I had a moment. I got my DS stick, it works great, I got Pumpkin uploaded and she automatically got the pink dress (I'm shocked I didn't get a choice) I posted in the DS clothes thread. The DS seems to have some issues with the upload and thinks she's an Animal talent instead of a Tinker . I also was able to send postcards to the two of you left on my friends list (have to fix that soon ) and was able to upload ingredients once a day. I'll let you all know more as I finish the game. I am hoping I'll be able to upload more clothes or at least a not pink dress. Pumpkin is not a fan of pink.

BPP
Old 10-07-2010, 02:42 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The talent you are in the DS game is decided when you pick your first outfit such as the pink dress! I picked something else & Cozy went from a garden talent to a light talent in the ds game. She still got the pink dress even though she picked the light blue one! If you have a DS fairy from last year you must either use her to fly into Fairy Camp or delete her to send a PH fairy to Camp. I had to delete a fairy (Jade) & then move Cozybug so I could send her to Camp, bummer! You can only upload 1 outfit & I don't know if you get a choice or it goes by talent or what because the pink outfit is for garden talents.
I did make a new Fairy named Trinity! She is a Tinker but will be a FFF like Vidia!

Old 10-07-2010, 06:05 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 

Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
The same thing happened to me!
I brought my fairy from Pixie Hollow, and chose a dress for her, but she got the pink dress instead!

It's not that I don't like the dress, it's just not my first choice....
Old 10-07-2010, 09:43 PM
knows the muffin man
Awards Showcase

Well, after talking to tinkisthebest122 I contacted Live Chat and let them know I didn't pick the pink (Lagerstroemia?) dress and that I wanted the one I had picked. Bruce was super nice and said he'd take care of it for me (despite the fact that I dyed the outfit green ) I'm still waiting on the switch but I only contacted them a bit ago (I took a moving break!) so I'll be patient...even if it kills me!

BPP
Old 10-07-2010, 10:00 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Wow, did they say that they would give you the outfit you picked?

Maybe I should contact them as well because I didn't want the pink dress!

and ps, I dyed mine red!