PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Stuck in a magical land

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Stuck in a magical land

So, this is a little bit like Alice in Wonderland, except that the person falls into a magical land/world and gets trapped in it and that she's not dreaming.

Let me begin.

Chapter 1
Once day, in a cloudy and hilly landscape, lived 15 year old Hanna Starblossom. She considered her life boring. She mumbled to herself all the time of how she'd like to be part of one of the fantasy books that she has been reading. Even her mom can't tell why she thinks life is boring. She has 4 sisters and 3 brothers. She was also homeschooled and had to have class with her brothers and sisters. Her parents have always said to 'stay where they can see her' while she's outside, no matter what age.
Finally, she decided she couldn't bare it any longer. She began to pack a minor bag.
"Hanna, what are you doing?" her older sister, Josephine, asked.
"Leaving." Hanna said sternly.
"I'm telling mom." said Josephine, in an even more stern voice, pointing a finger at Hanna. Hanna puts Josephine's finger down, and Josephine gets speechless and still, which leaves Hanna enough time to jump out the window of her house and start running.
"Come back!!!" Josephine shouts after her. Hanna sees a giant hole up ahead, so she turns around avoiding it, but then she trips and falls in.
The hole was deeper than Hanna suspected. Oh great. This hole is so deep. How will I be able to get out? Hanna thinks. Then, she sees some kind of blue light coming from below. Huh? What is that? She thinks, and when she passes through it, she gets a strange feeling, and then all goes black.
Hanna wakes up in a room with 3 red couches, (1 which she is sitting on) a rectangular brown coffee table which has a set of 3 candles on it, yellow walls, a teal carpeted floor, and a white mantel place with more candles. She noticed there was a hole in the ceiling with blue light coming from it. That must be a portal. . .if I could reach it, than I could get back. . . Hanna snaps back to reality as a girl with auburn hair in braids with green eyes wearing glasses and a casual dress comes in.
"Hanna Starblossom, welcome to Magicland. I am your mentor, Petunia." said the girl, as she closed the portal.
"Hi. . ." said Hanna. It turned out that Hanna was shy. She never quite knew it until now. She didn't meet new people very often, so this is the way the is. Hanna was half excited, half worried. She has always wanted to be in some kind of magical realm, and here she was. She didn't mean to be where she stood though. She still was worried. She could be away for years, and her family would worry. Right now, her only choice was to follow Petunia, so that's exactly what she did.
"We are currently heading to the dining room. It's divided into 3 sections. One is for main, which is mainly everybody. Another is the one for new arrivals, which is the one we're heading to. It's not nearly as crowded or loud. The third is special. It's used for only special accasions and meetings. It can get very crowded." Petunia said.
"Ok." said Hanna, smiling at Petunia. Petunia smiled back.