PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Your Favorite Tinker Bell Movie?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: What is/are you favorite Tinker Bell movie(s)?
Tinker Bell (the original movie) 8 47.06%
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure 6 35.29%
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue 3 17.65%
The Pixie Hollow Games 2 11.76%
Secret of the Wings 13 76.47%
The Pirate Fairy 5 29.41%
(Tinker Bell and) The Legend of the Neverbeast 6 35.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2015, 10:30 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Film Your Favorite Tinker Bell Movie?

I believe it is time for an updated poll about your favorite Tinker Bell movie! Since there are so many to choose from now, I created the poll with a multi-choice option, but perhaps try to limit your choices to your Top 3.

For my own choices, I can never forget the original movie that introduced me to the world of Pixie Hollow, but I very much enjoyed The Secret of the Wings and The Legend of the Neverbeast as I felt they had the most interesting friendships that made me smile as well as cry, but always in a good way.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 11-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I really love the 2 movies, the Secret of the Wings and the Pirate Fairy. Their drama seems to give me some unique sights of Disney creativity,

From Secret of the Wings: I like the creator idea to 'create' Tinkerbell's Twins, Periwinkle, and also the idea of the sparkling wings, and also that nice wintry costume too!

From Disney Pirate Fairy: I like the idea of 'breaking the rule' by sending fancy pixies into the Pirate world. They seems to be very fancy enough with their appearance and swordplay, and also their talent-changing idea, which I think it's a very creative idea at all. I also likes the animation of the floating ship by Pixie Dusts, it looks awesome.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:45 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Excited Did I hear, "tell us why you love your favorite Fairies movies"?

My favorite two movies from the series are Tinker Bell (the first one) and the Secret of the Wings! Both of them I love for their expansion of the world of Pixie Hollow, rather than expanding relationships in unfamiliar places. (Of course, that doesn't mean that movies like Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure or The Pirate Fairy weren't good, but I love Pixie Hollow itself so much... I can't help but want to learn everything about it in its ever changing lore!)

For the first movie, I think it's stood the test of time for me not only because it was the first one I saw, the one that introduced me into this whole new world of fairies; but also because it's message of being proud of your talent--and, in effect, being proud of who you are--is a powerful one that continues to speak to me today.

As for the Secret of the Wings, I have to admit--Periwinkle still is my favorite fairy out of the movies. She's like her sister in wanting to see the world beyond the one that's given to her, but she doesn't push boundaries quite as far as Tink. She's also seems to have a stronger sense of insecurity than Tink (only wears her puffies at home?), but she also has this unending need to learn (she's best friends with the Keeper of all Fairy Knowledge, after all!), and this warmth that shines from within her... I just love her so much.

I also love the movie because this felt like the first time that they created a more interesting story: they gave Tink a sister, they let them form this honest bond that they were missing before from their other relationships, and then they were suddenly cleaved apart because the two fairies from different seasons could not be together, or it could hurt them both.
And yes, Pixie Hollow may be in trouble seemingly every other movie, but it was the bond between Tink and Peri, and the need to end what they accidentally started that made this one rise above the rest. (Not to mention that this was the first disaster that affected Pixie Hollow as a whole, and the results were immediately visible--Lost Treasure had the Moonstone break, but the Pixie Dust Tree was still doing fine, it wouldn't be noticeably in danger until a few months or a year later. In Legend, yes the storm was freaky, and the lightning and the fires were kinda terrifying, but Fawn and Gruff fixed everything before things got too out of hand. The Freezing in the Secret of the Wings felt like an actual disaster--it covered the entirety of Pixie Hollow; the fairies could only cope with the impending doom. Plus, I was on the edge of my seat, wondering if they were going to connect the movies to the books by having the Pixie Dust Tree die because of the sudden freeze...)

I also love the expansion of Queen Clarion's character, even if it was just a small look into her life and her reactions to crisises. In most of the movies (and in the books) it's kind of hard to pin down any personality traits outside of "regal" for her, so even this small glimpse from long ago helped to describe her a bit more when she was newer, and more inexperienced. The same goes for Lord Milori, but Queen Clarion makes a bigger impact in my mind since this was the first (and, kind of, the last) glimpse into Queen Clarion's life.

I could go on, but I think you guys are getting the idea.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 11-06-2015 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Originally typed this out on my phone--most of the errors have been tinkered with and fixed.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Secret of the Wings. The story is fun, and I love the Winter Woods. I liked the Pirate Fairy, James Hook can read me the phone book! But Secret of the Wings I can watch repeatedly.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I chose all of them!