PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old Custom pixie T-shirts?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-24-2014, 12:02 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Disney Fairies: Tinkerbell's Adventure Guide

Quote:
Fans will be able to enter a world inhabited by these magical characters and discover the secrets of Pixie Hollow, while ushering in the seasons in the Spring Valley, Summer Glades, Autumn Forest and Winter Woods. Filled with ritual and ceremony, and sparked by fun and a whole lot of magic and Pixie attitude - players can explore the land of the Disney Fairies.

Play as Tinker Bell, Iridessa, Silvermist, Fawn and Rosetta as you take on this exciting adventure. Each come with their fairy talent such as Tinkering, Light, Water, Animal and Garden . On this special journey, players will encounter and interact with other fairies, sparrow men and magical creatures that all reside in Never Land, whilst collecting hidden treasures and sparkling objects to save throughout the game.

Navigation

❶ Home Menu
❷Map
- Will update with location names
❸ Quests
❹Mini Games
❺Collectibles/Inventory
❻ Printing Images

Home Menu

ButtonDescription
Story Mode Play's the normal linear game.
Printing images Lets you print out images that you unlocked
Free Play Let's you play the mini games/Create Accessories
Extras Let's you view opening movie and credits
OptionsLet's you change sound and graphics

Map

You can go to the map at anytime and fly around. In the beginning of the main game you will not be able to go everywhere, only
places which you need to go for the quests. Each area has different items to collect which you may or may not need for your quest.

Quests

To progress the storyline and save the seasons you have to complete quests.
You are given these quests by various fairies, including the main fairies and
the ministers of the seasons. You can only have one quest at a time and
you can click on the leaf scroll to find out your next objective. These quests
usually require you to play a mini game or give certain ingredients to the
fairy who sent you. These reward either ingredients or lost things.

At the end of each major quest section you will see one of these screens.
Usually then you change to playing as a different fairy. Later in the game
you can change fairies by clicking on their images in the left hand corner.

Mini Games
Each of the fairies have their own talent game they can play. These are
used to complete quests or craft items ( Only Tinkerbell's.)

GameDescription
WorkshopFix items for quests and create hair accessories
Firefly Game Click the right color light and drag it to the the firefly
Collect Fruit Fly around as Rosetta clicking fruit
Collect Dew Drops You go around collecting dew drops
Assign HoneycombPut the Honeycomb in the correct place
Planting Click the plant and drag it to the right color

Collectibles/Inventory

There are five sections of the inventory. ( From left to right )
SectionDescription
MaterialsUsed to create hair clips and complete quests
Food Used to complete quests\Eat to collect coloring pages
Mystery Used to complete quests
Medicines Used to complete quests
Hair Clips Make these in Tinkerbell's Workshop to wear.

Most of these you can pick up or are rewards for beating a quest.

Printing Images

On the main menu there is a button to print images. You earn these as you
progress through the game. You can earn fairy cards and coloring pages.
I will upload them when I collect them all.

Old 11-24-2014, 03:39 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh how cool I will have to look into to that thank you Tiramisu
Old 12-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Rainbow Over the River
View Riverbow's Photo Album
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Cookies
Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Question

Thanks Tiramisu!

I'm looking into this game for Christmas. Can any of the 5 fairies go into a fairy home?

And you can only wear hair accessories, not clothes right?

How long does the game last - is it like, complete 4 quests and then it's over, or do they add new chapters or sections?

Do any decorations change as the seasons change?

Thanks for answering my questions...
Riverbow
Old 12-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverbow View Post
Thanks Tiramisu!

I'm looking into this game for Christmas. Can any of the 5 fairies go into a fairy home?

And you can only wear hair accessories, not clothes right?

How long does the game last - is it like, complete 4 quests and then it's over, or do they add new chapters or sections?

Do any decorations change as the seasons change?

Thanks for answering my questions...
Riverbow
You can't go into any fairy homes besides Tinkerbell's, but there isn't anything to do there. You can customize the fairies with hair pins, though I've found you can barely see them.

I haven't beaten the game yet, but it cuts into sections ( spring, summer, fall, and winter) and will go over seasons multiple times. Stories are a bit different, like you might be playing as Fawn playing a mini-game to help the Minister of Autumn, then suddenly it's winter, your Silvermist, and your mixing medicine for Tinkerbell's cold.

Decorations do not change seasonally sadly. Though the maps are quite pretty.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
On youtube there are several videos of the game and you can watch.
I just google it and found it.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:47 AM
Tinker Fairy
View FairiesFan93's Photo Album
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Adventurous
FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
Getting this game on Christmas Day off Steam!! Can't wait to play it! Love the Tink DS games, which this is but graphically updated and with a few more additions like playing as Silly, Ro, Dess, and Fawn. No Vidia though... Still, looking forward to it!
Old 12-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Tinker Fairy
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 

FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
Loving this game! Love all the quests and the little stories, and playing as each fairy! But how do you save? I know it auto saves throughout, but does anyone know when it saves?
Old 12-31-2014, 02:37 AM
Rainbow Over the River
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
School Days Contest End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 

Riverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy TagRiverbow is a wiz at Fairy Tag
I also can't figure out how to save at a more specific point than the points where the game saves itself, so I've just been playing it in chunks and ending at save points (when a storyline ends). I really like this game, too! It has gorgeous graphics, cute minigames with varying difficulty levels, a lot of items to gather, cakes to bake, medicines to make, accessories to craft and have the fairies wear (just hair clips so far I've seen) and the animal animations are adorable and realistic.

Riverbow
Old 12-31-2014, 03:27 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
So is this a game or online? Looks interesting!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 12-31-2014, 06:05 PM
Tinker Fairy
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
Just an offline game, but very fun if you're a big Fairies fan. It's like the DS games, and kinda like Pixie Hollow too (from videos of PH I watched). I have 30 hours already into it.

And I beat the story, and now just making the medicines and foods and accessories, and found out it saves usually when you enter a new area or finish a mini game.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Rainbow Over the River
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Question What Secrets?

So I have a question about Tinkerbell's Adventure after story mode...for those who finished the story mode of the game, which I just did, what are we supposed to do now? The characters keep referencing "secrets" and exploring Pixie Hollow to find these secrets...what secrets? The gathering items? The hair accessories and medicines we can make? Or are they talking about hidden areas or animal animations or hidden mickeys or something else?

I'm confused because we can make sweets and medicines, but nobody seems to need them now - like, nobody gets sick right? or should I fly around looking for a fairy who got sick and occasionally there will be one who needs medicine or cake?

After story mode, it kinda seems like the idea is to play pretend with your fairies - like imagining it's someone's birthday and making them a cake. But I also get the impression that there are these hidden secrets, and in the "extras" menu it does have end game credits which never rolled out when I completed story mode, so I'm feeling like there is still something(s) I should do to continue the game besides fly around? Does anyone know what that is?

Thanks!
Riverbow
Old 07-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I just bought this last night. I am enjoying it. I looked at the community board. Someone suggested they update the game. They want to make their own fairies, buy clothes, decorate their homes, go on quest, earn badges, and chat with other fairies. Hmmm...... Personally if they uploaded Pixie Hollow to Steam without the ability to chat with other fairies, I would STILL buy it!
Old 07-14-2015, 06:08 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I've been wondering if I should buy this or not and I still can't decide! It would be nice to be in the fairy world again, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy the gameplay. The mini-games on the current Disney Fairies site are either way too short/easy or they're broken and don't allow me to progress. This doesn't make me feel very confident about other pixie games.

I should probably check out youtube videos of this to get a better sense.

(Typing all that out made me wonder why I'm so nervous about just giving this a try? )
Old 07-15-2015, 05:05 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_roseplume View Post
I've been wondering if I should buy this or not and I still can't decide! It would be nice to be in the fairy world again, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy the gameplay. The mini-games on the current Disney Fairies site are either way too short/easy or they're broken and don't allow me to progress. This doesn't make me feel very confident about other pixie games.

I should probably check out youtube videos of this to get a better sense.

(Typing all that out made me wonder why I'm so nervous about just giving this a try? )
It is fun just to be a fairy again. For me $20 is not a ton of money. It is worth it to me. But $20 could be a lot for you, if so then it might not be worth it. I haven't played much this week. I need to finish the story portion.
Old 07-29-2015, 04:19 PM
Rainbow Over the River
Riverbow's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I still have not discovered what the secrets are, or figured out what to do after the story mode is over (in order to finish the game and see the ending credits which are on the game's home menu). Has anyone figured this out yet? Thanks!

Riverbow