PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots > Scrapbooked

Scrapbooked Archive forum for screenshots

Old October Marina Madness

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Gosh, I didn't even know if anyone would see me in all that chaos! You're lucky if you did! Anyways, Mia, I kept friend-requesting you, it seems you were afk.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Congratulations, Cupcake and Stormy! You two were picked by Marina!
Sigh...I'm hardly happy, though; excited for you, but kinda sad. I thought my Foxglove looked really pretty in her costume. Ah, I have such little luck when it comes to winning things...
It's really amazing that some of the forum-fairy favorite picks won in the spotlight! It makes me wonder if Marina flew over here to see since it was so chaotic when she visited.
Oh, I just want to say that I simply adore Eveningsparkle's costume, whoever she might be. Super creative using that silly large bow and winter hat. I think she dressed herself as the evil Maleficent from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. Or perhaps Elvira...that's who I thought at first when I looked at her profile.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:59 AM
Slamina from VMK
View Dawn Peppertree's Photo Album
Dawn Peppertree's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: fairyish
Dawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
I thought I would share an image. If you look closely at it you can see Nightfall, and me somewhere. ( I am the Peafowl good fairy in the middle ) and tinker406TWO ( Cinderella). I saw Dawn Peppertree and she was dressed as Harry Potter.
I was actually going for a Haunted Mansion employee, but Harry Potter totally works!

Thanks for the snapshots! I see myself in one of those pictures dressed in the gray suit with the mustache glasses. I had a lot of fun. I wish I could have stayed longer, but there were just so many other fairies there! Also, congratulations to the spotlight fairies! The outfits were very creative!

Profile picture by Aspenleaf :D