PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old Sharing some photography!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-18-2020, 07:35 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Camera Sharing some photography!

In the fall, I took a photography class, and I just thought I would share some of the photos with you all!

I did add kind of annoying watermarks just so they didn't end up in someone else's hands. (the internet is a scary place!) They may be awaiting mod approval. And hopefully, they show up correctly since they are attachments.

I can't show a lot of my photos since a lot were portraits of classmates/included personal info about where I live/attend school, but I really like these anyways. I submitted a few (none of which are pictured here) that made it into a local art magazine as well!

One of my favorite parts of that class and most art classes is getting to have conversations about the pieces. Two of these pieces are from an ongoing series where I take photos of toys to reminisce on that childhood nostalgia.

I'm not taking any more photography classes right now, but I am taking an animation class (which I am super excited for!), so if I come out of it with any cool skills/projects, I'll be sure to share it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kassidy dejong shape_value_line-9426 (1)(1).jpg (73.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg kassidy dejong-8016(1).jpg (107.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of CRASH-kassidy dejong-7320(1).jpg (52.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg kassidy dejong-8201(1).jpg (48.0 KB, 9 views)

hi from Kass
signature by nightwish

Old 01-18-2020, 08:09 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's so awesome that you made it into an Art Magazine! I like the wood/nail photo, it's unique.

Old 01-19-2020, 02:24 AM
Administrator
View Lori's Photo Album
Lori's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: fairyish
Lori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A listLori has made Fairy Mary's A list
I love them! You are a wonderful photographer!