PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Shopkeeper Talents

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lightbulb Shopkeeper Talents

They don't directly tell you the talents of the shopkeepers (except for Beck, Spring and Zephyr), but here are my guesses. I'm not going to include Beck, Spring and Zephyr since their talents are obvious, but I will include the retired shopkeepers as well.

Brook:I'm not sure if she's a water fairy or a garden fairy. Her shop is in Dewdrop Vale, her name is Brook, and she wore blue before her shop got redesigned, but she runs a gardening shop.

Harmony:I think baking because she runs a sweet shop and wears a baking outfit

Daisy:Dying talent, self explanatory

Bella Rose:Hmm... garden talent if I have to guess because of her name and old outfit (flowers).

Trinket:Probably tinker because of her name

Neville:Tinker because of the tools in his shop

Coal:I think sewing, yup, I think he's a sewing talent

Diva Wings:Another sewing talent

Gale:I'm thinking a sewing talent who's a winter fairy because of her winter fairy appearance

Gavin:Sewing talent, I recall hearing that he became one of the queen's sewing talents

Ember:Not sure, but she's probably a winter fairy because her shop is in the winter woods

Collette:Dying talent, but she's probably not a winter fairy because she dressed warm

Phoebe:I think she's a celebration setup fairy

Sunny:Probably a dying talent since she runs a dye shop

Schelly:Maybe a hair styling fairy

Prism:Dying talent since she ran a dye shop

Cassie:Probably a sewing talent who specializes in costumes

Erika:One of the queen's sewing talents
Old 08-28-2015, 01:29 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Sound like pretty good conclusions to me! I actually never thought about the shopkeepers' talents before as I always kinda assumed they were simply "shopkeeper-talents", lol.

Yeah, if I was Brook I would be confused too.
I also remember reading somewhere about Gavin closing up his shop in order to go work on Queen's Boutique gowns. I personally wasn't too happy about it, his shop was so cosy.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-28-2015, 09:43 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Wow this so cool. Brining back memories of all the shopkeepers.

I read on a wiki that in a Pixie Hollow book that Colette was an egg collecting fairy. Possibly under animal talent.

Brook I don't she might be a garden talent since she later sells gardening supplies.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:24 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonyfairy44 View Post
Wow this so cool. Brining back memories of all the shopkeepers.

I read on a wiki that in a Pixie Hollow book that Colette was an egg collecting fairy. Possibly under animal talent.

Brook I don't she might be a garden talent since she later sells gardening supplies.
I think that was the one from the books, the shopkeeper could be a different fairy named Colette.
Old 08-29-2015, 01:35 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
What an interesting topic! I never thought about each individual shopkeeper's talent, but I agree with all of your assumptions.

I guess Brook has not figured out what her talent is yet. (Actually, maybe the Never Council has not - make up your mind! )
Old 08-31-2015, 01:18 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Lightbulb Water, Water Everywhere, and not a drop to drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post

Brook:I'm not sure if she's a water fairy or a garden fairy. Her shop is in Dewdrop Vale, her name is Brook, and she wore blue before her shop got redesigned, but she runs a gardening shop.
Maybe she's a water fairy who specializes in irrigating gardens. Maybe?

I like all of your guesses.

Going just by the name, Ember could be light talent or fireplace talent.

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 08-31-2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: How about EMBARrassment talent?
Old 11-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I've never thought about the shop keepers having talents! You only saw them when you entered a shop. This brings back some good memories. I always wondered about brook too.