PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old DS Outfits Guide...yeah, I need help...

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Another new one thanks to Lotuspuppy!
Tillsandia
Old 11-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Is a Pixie
View cocoadance's Photo Album
cocoadance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Winner Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Morose
cocoadance has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Hello and thank you for the beautiful pictures. I am new to the forum and so excited to be here! I have the new Tinker Bell ds game but have only seen a few of these outfits available. Will I get all of these outfits as I progress in the game?
Thanks so much!
Cocoadance
Old 11-17-2009, 05:11 AM
is back in the Hollow! =D
View Roseheart's Photo Album
Roseheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Dreaming
Roseheart is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Wow, I just cannot get over how gorgeous these outfits are. I am just going bonkers over the Marigold dress -- I love ruffles. Thank you Amantha, for finding real pictures of the flowers for us to compare them to! Some of the outfits capture the image of the inspiration flower very, very well, whereas some of the others. . . eh, not so much.

Oh, I can't wait for these to be released in the Hollow, in two by twos! The only thing I wish was that they might come in more than one color, because some of the designs are to fly for. Hmm. I wonder if Never Council could come up with some kind of "elite boutique" tailoring nook, where you could tailor these kinds of outfits in any color dye you like? Maybe it could cost a lot ingredients, or be really challenging, or something you have to "unlock"? At any rate, it'd be cool. I think I'll write them about that.

Fly with you!
Roseheart
Old 11-17-2009, 08:47 AM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Creative
Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
So THAT'S what the Tillandsia looks like! I am absolutely floored. And trying to figure out why it isn't a Garden Talent outfit. It's a dead ringer for something Rosetta would wear to a wild party. You know, the kind where they DON'T lift their pinkie when they drink tea.

I really like that flower. Again, I am glad you are posting these so we can see how close to the actual flower they really are.

For instance, while i have not yet done the Animal talent line up (not a big deal, as there are only three dresses. *sigh*), the Aster outfit looks more like pine needles. I wonder if they originally meant for it to be pine needles. And due to the fact that the center of it is sort of a neutral peachy beige colour, from a distance, some fairies sort of look like they are wearing something a bit saucy. Like Pixie Hollow Las Vegas style...

Thus far, all of the talents have their stunners and their outfits that look like the fairy wearing it slept in it. Outside. In the rain. In a muddy leaf pile. Or maybe on top of a wet dog. That Pansy outfit is a perfect example. I have never seen anything that begged for an iron so desperately in my life! And a re-dye. And a long wash in Tide. With Febreeze.

Meh. You get the picture.

Anyway, good work. Yet again. Starting to expect that from you. Heh.

Lotuspuppy
Old 11-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Is a Fast Flying Fairy!
View Tinkerbell952's Photo Album
Tinkerbell952's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Summer 2011 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Design A Furniture Item Winner Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Participation Award Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Pixieish
Tinkerbell952 has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Pumpkin

im trying to get the pumpkin but it is so hard t get pumpkin !
what talent is easyest to get pumkin on?
Old 11-25-2009, 07:04 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell952 View Post
im trying to get the pumpkin but it is so hard t get pumpkin !
what talent is easyest to get pumkin on?
I managed to get it first on tinker. I found the tinker games overall the easiest. I have yet to manage the final Animal Talent game where you shake the bugs out of the bushes. Looks like my animal talent will never own the pumpkin outfit.

BPP
Old 11-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Happy Easter!
View SarahHollyshimmer's Photo Album
SarahHollyshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award 

My Mood: AFK
SarahHollyshimmer is a talented FairySarahHollyshimmer is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Wow! Awesome job, amantha!

You must of worked really hard to find all those.
Now I have more respect for the outfits. But I don't really see how the ginkgo outfit matches the real thing. Oh well, three cheers for the never council! I can't wait to see more fairies flying around in these outfits!

Old 11-28-2009, 07:59 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahHollyshimmer View Post

Now I have more respect for the outfits. But I don't really see how the ginkgo outfit matches the real thing.
It's supposed to resemble the falltime ginkgo.

BPP
Old 11-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Happy Easter!
View SarahHollyshimmer's Photo Album
SarahHollyshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award 

My Mood: AFK
SarahHollyshimmer is a talented FairySarahHollyshimmer is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup PollenPuff View Post
It's supposed to resemble the falltime ginkgo.

BPP
Oh! That's so cool! Thanks, Buttercup! (Or would you rather be called BPP?)
Old 11-30-2009, 01:57 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
That's great! It makes much more sense now.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:58 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I was flying through the hollow looking for the Minister the other day and saw a beautifully dressed fairy. I didn't remember seeing it here, although it is, so I took a picture. It was the first fairy that I knew was wearing a Ds outfit. Holly is sporting the DS Marigold outfit.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
May I point out that the saffron outfit doesnt have the correct headband, I will post the correct one soon

Picture awaiting approval

Last edited by Autumn Sunshimmer; 12-26-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:10 AM
Fairy
View Phoebe Plumlocks's Photo Album
Phoebe Plumlocks's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Purrfect
Phoebe Plumlocks has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Helenium Outfit

I'm not sure who has seen it yet but here's my fairy in the Helenium Outfit . I worked hard and got all the outfits including the difficult pumpkin one for her since the option on the DS said "upload your fairy and items". Then, when I moved her she didn't get anything but what she was wearing. Please let me know if there is a way to move her clothes to her.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I am sorry to say that you can only have one outfit from the game with your fairy. Hope I helped
Old 12-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Fairy
View Phoebe Plumlocks's Photo Album
Phoebe Plumlocks's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Double Puzzle Winner's Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Purrfect
Phoebe Plumlocks has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Well that's too bad, thank you GoldenIvy.