PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After Continued

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-16-2014, 11:06 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Haha! I like that idea Night! Great master plan haha
Old 06-17-2014, 12:18 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I love that idea Night! But you totally stole my idea on Kumbaya, stop taking credit for my genius ideas!
I will try to post later tonight. We should get moving since Liri has to leave soon.

So who wants to go get the bracelets? I was thinking Julianna and Lilac specifically, since they haven't really fought and still have all their strength. Is that okay, Eve?
Old 06-17-2014, 01:06 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks guys! Glad you liked the "master plan". So am I redeemed?
Pfft, who cares whose idea it was, I can sing Kumbaya better than you any day.
I definitely agree, we need to finish the climax and (sad face ) Hazy's part afterwards. If we run out of time, hopefully Misty can keep the thread open so that Liri can write her epilogues when she gets back.
It'd be great if it was Julianna and Lilac! They really could use a bigger role in the RP.
Um, this might sound rude but can Calla be the one to suggest the idea? (Sorry if I sound obnoxious if I say it was my genius master plan, and I'd kinda planned for Calla to voice it. )
Old 06-17-2014, 01:14 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
I like the idea of Julianna and Lilac finding them! And its fine by me for Calla to suggest it if its ok with everyone else too.
Old 06-17-2014, 01:23 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I like your plan, Night! I hope my little mini-plan helped get some ideas flowing.
You have been redeemed... for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
So who wants to go get the bracelets? I was thinking Julianna and Lilac specifically, since they haven't really fought and still have all their strength. Is that okay, Eve?
No. That's a terrible idea! Lilac would be doing something... important! (dramatic gasp) Of course its fine! Lilac is in some serious need for some love and character development!
And I'm okay with Calla suggesting the idea to the group. I'm not sure who would do it besides her!
Old 06-17-2014, 01:29 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sounds like a great idea!
I also like the idea of Julianna and Lilac going to get the bracelets. And Calla can totally suggest it if you want.
I'll try to post soon, hopefully before tomorrow. Um, was one of the other villains who'd switched sides going to help Ryllis?
(And out of curiosity, is Kumbaya an actual song, or do you just chant "Kumbaya" over and over again? )

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-17-2014, 04:32 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
I actually think it is a good idea for Calla to suggest Julianna and Lilac getting the bracelets. Calla was the one that put the girls in the cave, so it would make sense that she would think of them first.
Glory, what if Hunter helped Ryllis? After my planned scene, Hunter will need something to get his mind off.
Kumbaya is an old folk song, but there's many arrangements of it. I won't post the version I am most familiar with because it relates to controversial topics.

Should I post? I don't want to rush anyone but we kinda need to finish up.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:36 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Okay, that'd be great. Thanks Hazel.
Haha, I didn't know that. I wonder why everyone likes to make fun of it so much?
Go ahead and post, everyone seems to be fairly active so it should be fine.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-17-2014, 04:44 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Everything sounds fine to me! Go ahead Hazy

Hey Misty? Would it be ok with you if Layla and Everett were to adopt Jalilah when they return to Estoriana? She already trusts them and needs a family now

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 06-17-2014 at 06:36 AM.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:43 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
(this is going to be more of a catch up post, and I dreamed of how I wanted this to go, so here it is!)
Kris:
I don't want to fight, I'll just avoid it as much as I possibly can, and everything will be alright. I hope. I think to myself, as I try to stay out of the battle as much as I possibly can. I have no idea where my parents are, but at least I know that they are safe, not like before when I had no idea if they were safe or not.
But then, I realized that I had gotten a lot more distracted then I thought I had been, because I felt a sharp pain coming from my hand, and I could feel something cutting into my skin. Somehow, I don't see anything, but I just go ahead and shove the, apparently invisible, figure that's in front of me. And sure enough, the dagger that had been cutting into my skin falls to the ground, but I don't realize, or even care about the guy or his weapon now. I'm just looking at the wound itself, as it slowly starts bleeding into my palm. I'm not even bothered by that, because I know that it's a normal thing. But right away, my mind shifts from the blood, to the hand itself. I had never noticed all the detail in my hands before, but I did now.
I then realized that I really need to hurry before I get struck again by someone else. I quickly get the thick pair of gloves that I had in my pocket. That should be enough to cover up my wounds. I think, as I quickly slip one on my injured hand, and right now, I don't care if the fabric gets stained, just as long as I can hide my wounds. Then, before I can even move, or do anything, I feel a sharp object curve into my body, right into my shoulder. Not this again. Why me? I think, as I cringe from the pain going through my body. But I keep walking, hoping that I might come across my parents, or somebody, and that I might be able to get help. It's useless to hide being injured now. They need to find out. I think, as I try my hardest to keep going, even though there's a bunch of pain running through my body.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:18 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Popcorn, your idea totally inspired mine. Thanks!
Okay, if you guys are alright with that then I guess I'll post... I wanted to wait for you Hazy, but I really have to go soon. Sorry!
Yes! Now nearly everyone is doing funny crossed-out jokes. Ivory says she's so proud of you all!

I was almost stumbling in my exhaustion, every bone and muscle aching and weary. That joint blizzard had taken a lot out of me, and I knew it had to be worse on Iv and Jack... They had to use so much more power, since I was so new at this. And Jack didn't have any stars left...
I could barely register anything beyond the steady stream of dark figures headed my way, and the blasts of ice I used to send them flying back. I felt each burst of magic like a physical blow, draining what energy I had left. With a tired sigh, I leaned against a particularly massive boulder, trying to take a rest before heading back into the fight.
Suddenly, the boulder shifted and moved from behind me. I nearly jumped out of my skin.
"Calla?" A familiar voice called out. I looked up to see Avia sitting astride another one of the stone beasts, not far ahead.
"Avia!" I've never been so relieved to see a friend in my life. I was so glad she was okay... "How does things look from up there?"
"Not good," she answered grimly. "Even with the stone animals, and the blizzard you guys created, they just keep coming... And the villains themselves, they're so strong. Even the most powerful descendants can only hold them back for so long."
"Can I see?" I asked, not able to hide the fear in my voice. The stone - reindeer? It kind of looked like one - bent down a bit, and Avia reached out a hand to help me up.
"This is Cragg," Avia told me, patting her mount.
From up here, I could see what she meant. It wasn't going well... The villains were steadily driving us backwards, and it was hard to see our friends and family in the midst of all the dark figures... It was like an endless sea of blackness, with a few spots and flashes that let us know our friends were still alive. Still fighting.
I saw a blur that might have been Layla facing off with the Evil Queen. Saige and Sparrow fought back to back, holding off advance after advance. There were bright twinkles of light in midair that was probably Phoebe or Lillie using their pixie dust. Mei, her face determined, battled beside Jack Frost, who was doing whatever he could to help without his magic.
They were all so strong, so fierce, but nothing could make up for the fact that we were hopelessly outnumbered.
I turned back to Avia, looking powerful and determined, sitting there at the head of her stone army. "Avia, it's amazing! What you managed to do." I gestured to the stone creatures.
"Thanks," she smiled at me. "What you did with the blizzard was too. That was a really good idea."
The two of us were drawn together because of the powers we'd kept secret. Now we were connected once again, this time because we'd both learned to accept the magic we held, and to use it for the good of everything we held dear.
"If only we could use those anti-magic bracelets on the villains," Avia speaks up. "They block our powers and cancel out spells, right? That'd give the villains a taste of their own medicine."
I knew she meant it as a joke, but something about what she said... They block powers and cancel out spells, right?
If the bracelets could cancel out magic spells... Was it at all possible that they could cancel out - ?
"That's it!" I yelled, making Avia almost jump back in surprise. "I know how we can get off this planet," I said excitedly. This had to work!
"If the bracelets can cancel out magic spells, maybe they can break the spell the villains used to seal off all the portals!" I explained. "What if we all put on the bracelets when we try to portal away? Then they could cancel out - "
" - the containment spell," Avia finished, catching on. "But wouldn't it cancel out the portal's magic as well?"
"But when the villains teleported our parents into this world, they had the cuffs on," I pointed out. "Maybe the bracelet doesn't cancel out magic that's already sealed inside a magical object, like a portal." I heard the desperation in my own voice. "I'm not sure if it would work... But what else can we do?"
"It's worth a shot," I heard a small, determined voice from behind us. I turned to see Lilac sitting on another stone animal.
"But how are we going to get the bracelets?" Avia asked.
"The portal!" I realized. "It can't get us off Exilia, but it can probably still teleport us to places within this world. We could use it to..." I trailed off. "Oh no! I left the portal with Julianna and Annabeth when I hid them in the cave!" Suddenly I remembered the hat being thrown, desperately, into the air after the villains' proclamation that we were trapped here. Did that mean they'd snuck out of the cave? I scanned the battlefield frantically.
Soon I spotted Julianna, hiding behind a group of adult descendants as they fought back against the onslaughter of the enemy. She was clutching - yes! - the hat portal in one hand.
"We have to get - " I tried to jump off Cragg and stumbled, nearly tumbling to the ground. I shook my head to get rid of the sudden dizziness. With a sinking heart, I realized that there was no way I could make it back to the burned ruins of Imperia's castle in this state. If we had to run from villains, I wouldn't make it. And Avia had to be here to direct her stone army... They were one of our last, best defenses.
"Lilac," Avia - who must have had the same thought I did - said to her sister. "Can you go to Julianna, please? Would the two of you - "
She couldn't finish. I knew Avia had to be as torn up about sending Lilac into danger as I was about sending Julianna. But Lilac understood, nodding quickly.
"We really don't want to risk you," I said, the regret heavy in my voice. "But... but the two of you are our best chance. You haven't been fighting, so you'll still have the energy to run if something..." I couldn't finish.
"It's okay," Lilac turned to Avia, her face serious. "I can do this."
Avia leaned over, and the sisters exchanged some quiet words. I turned away to let them have their moment. Soon, Lilac turned her mount, and the two of them fought through the crush of henchmen over to where Julianna hid.
"They'll be okay," I whispered, trying to convince myself. "They have to be."
We urged Cragg forward, in the direction of Sparrow and Saige. Somehow, they'd become the commanders of our little army, and it seemed right to run our idea by them first.
I prayed to whoever was listening that I hadn't just made a terrible mistake.

(Popcorn, I am so sorry I controlled Avia this much. I really wanted her to be the one to inspire Calla's idea, just like your idea inspired mine. If there's anything I made Avia say/do that wasn't okay with you, just tell me and I'll change it.)

Old 06-18-2014, 01:09 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Actually, I approve of your post. The way you played Avia was perfect, and I was smiling the whole time while I read it.
Now, to come up with a convincing post that can follow that...)
Old 06-18-2014, 01:39 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

It's actually great, Night! I'm really glad you posted first, because I didn't want to mess your idea up. (And I had writer's block. )

We totally started a trend! Or is everyone just copy catters?

I couldn't take it any longer. While the opening of the cave obscured the sight of the battle, I could hear it. The war cries, the slashing of swords, the aura of magic. I had to get out there and help in any way I could. I wasn't doing much good sitting in this cave, and I didn't know if I would be much better out there. But at least I had to try. I clutched the hat portal in my fingers, as if somehow it could magically open. Annabeth and I had tried, but the hat fell limply on the ground.
Not saying anything, I crept out of the cave. Annabeth tried to grab my arm and repeatedly told me not to go, but I didn't listen. Instead, I gathered my skirt in my hands and ran up the hill towards my parents and Kris. I ducked my head low in case any daggers/arrows/other weapons were thrown my way.
"Julianna!" Mom exclaimed at the sight of me. She enveloped me in one of her big hugs. "Where were you?! Daddy and I were worried sick!"
"Calla put Annabeth and I in the cave down there," I pointed down the hill, "so we wouldn't get hurt during the battle." Dad was about to say something but I cut him off. "Annabeth's still in there, but I couldn't sit there any longer. I know I'm too small to fight, but I at least want to be of some good."
Suddenly, Dad swiped at the air with his sword. I didn't even see it, but a henchman had sneaked up on us. Thankfully he was protecting our little circle.
Suddenly Mom gasped. "There he is," She said so softly I could barely hear her.
"Who?" Kris asked, and turned around to look at the sea of henchmen and villains. Mom lifted her finger warily, pointing at a tall man whose left hand was a--
"Captain Hook?!" Of course, I remembered reading about it in one of the Tales of Estoriana books. My mom -Annalise - was held captive in an ice tower for four years. That was how she and Saige's mom, Laurel, had met. They were captives together and frequently visited each other. That explained Mom's fear: I would be scared of heights too if I had been locked in a tower for four years.
Dad pulled Mom aside and talked to her. I couldn't make out his words, but he hugged her as her tears threatened to spill over.
Just then, Lilac tapped me on the shoulder. She took my hand and tugged at it, wanting me to follow her. We ran down the hill away from the epic battle. "What?" I asked.
"Avia and Calla want us to go back to the castle and get the bracelets. They said that maybe the portal magic thing and the cuffs will cancel out, or something like that. I don't know, but they want us to go to the castle and find them."
"What?!" I exclaimed, but Lilac quickly hushed me. "What?" I repeated, quieter this time. "How are we supposed find a few small bracelets in a burned down castle?! And that's assuming we get through all of the henchmen and villains alive."
"Do you still have the portal?" She inquired. I nodded. "Calla's idea was if we can't portal off Exilia, maybe we can portal within this world. Maybe we can portal to the castle."
The realization dawned on me, and I started jumping up and down a little. "Oh Lilac, we could get off! We could go home!!" I nearly squealed.
"I know! But first we have to find the bracelets." I nodded. I quickly threw the hat into the air, thinking of only Imperia's burned fortress. It opened up with a burst of brilliant light. I grabbed Lilac's hand and looked at her. She moved her head a slight, signifying she was ready. I closed my eyes shut and we jumped.
The air gave way beneath us. We spun around and around and around...
THUNK!
We landed on a pile of stone. I slowly got up, my head pounding in my skull. "I hate portalling," I mumbled.
"Yes!" Lilac exclaimed. "We made it into the dungeon!"
I looked around. The walls were made of some kind of brick, so it had survived the fire. Each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor, flickering as it went out. "Are you sure we're in the dungeon? I don't see any individual cells."
Lilac peeked her head around the corner of the wall. "Well if we aren't in the dungeon, where are we?" The realization quickly hit both of us. I felt a surge of panic.
"Oh no," She said quietly.
"Lilac," I spoke, my voice trembling with fear. I looked at my friend. "I think we're lost."

(I hope this is okay, Eve! I was thinking that once they get their bearings and calm down a bit they will find that they're only a floor above the dungeon.)
Old 06-18-2014, 01:46 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Hey Misty? Would it be ok with you if Layla and Everett were to adopt Jalilah when they return to Estoriana? She already trusts them and needs a family now
Absolutely!! They'd love to adopt her.
Old 06-18-2014, 02:08 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Everything sounds great guys!!

Thanks Misty Jalilah would definitely love to have a family that actually loves her!

Jack and I battled side-by-side, keeping as many soldiers at bay as we could. Jack was exhausted from the blizzard, but he pushed on, and I knew he would not stop until he absolutely could not move any longer. I glanced over at my twin, battling near Sparrow, and noticed a giant rock stag heading towards them. I squinted, and spotted Calla and Avia upon it's massive back.
"Jack look." I murmured to him, and he followed my gaze.
"They look determined, and urgent." He replies, "Lets get nearer and find out what's going on."

"Saige! Sparrow!" Calla called down to them, "climb up here a moment!" Then spotting Jack and I, "Jack, Mei, you too!"
The giant stag knelt down and Avia pulled Saige up, and then the pair helped the rest of us up too.
"What is it?" Saige asks, impatient to get back into the fight to help.
"Well we have this crazy idea..." Calla begins, then tells us her idea.
"You're right. It is crazy," Saige retorts, "But it might just work."
"Better to chance it. We can't last much longer against the villains." I add, looking down upon the battle grimly.

(Sorry it's so short! I got back late, and have to get up early tomorrow for an orientation thing. I tried to get things a little farther.)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 06-18-2014 at 05:57 AM.