PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Firefly Light-Up high score badge-first 20 levels

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-07-2010, 02:59 AM
I miss ya'll!
View arianna's Photo Album
arianna's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Spring 2011 Award EKB Day Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 30

My Mood: Magical
arianna is a wiz at Fairy Tagarianna is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Firefly Light Up Tips?

Um....Guys, can you give me tips on Firefly Light-Up High scores? Cant high score it!!
Old 05-07-2010, 04:36 AM
Likes to go with the flow
View Pearl Moonsplash's Photo Album
Pearl Moonsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

My Mood: Curious
Pearl Moonsplash is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Sun firefly tips

You may know all these already but...Try to use multiple light colors for bonus score, the purple linger and red pass along give you a little time to grab another color and light up the last guy! Go for the last guy tho or you break up your chain bonus. Also, I have a slow older computer so I get a little lag... I USE IT! Might try slowing your machine down by opening some other big sites like um...the forum. Play with lite mode and sounds on or off some people and/or machines find it easier in one setting or another. Watch where the gray moths are when given the green lure light. That is usually a good place to put your colored light! THINK LESS! USE THE FORCE! In the first couple of seconds there is frequently an open path to reward. Go with your GUT not your brain. On the last two levels, breathe A LOT before starting...and KNOW it is possible! This is not a bad place for a break, snack, glass of water, change of position. I watch for the inner gap on the spinning moths and enter to join the circle dance in time for that gap. Some have said enter from the top right going down. IDK but I try not to over think it. The wall of moths on the last screen... stock up as many baskets as possible and again feel your way through and breathe. I use a zig zag pattern. MOSTLY... PRACTICE and BELIEVE! You can do it! IDK if any of that helps but, and light them up!
Keep it splashy, Pearl
Old 05-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
i DID THAT A i WAS totally blow away that i was on the other side!! It was the first time I even got to last level!!! Thanks to everyone for their tips and tricks! The one that helped me the most was to put it in minimal mode with no sound or alerts. good luck!
Old 06-15-2010, 06:20 AM
Likes to go with the flow
View Pearl Moonsplash's Photo Album
Pearl Moonsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

My Mood: Curious
Pearl Moonsplash is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Firefly Rockin!

Way to go Lila! CONGRATS! That game is such a good challenge! Glad you got to the end! What a rush, huh? Glad something I said rang true! Good luck with all. Was fun hanging at First Flight with you a while back and comparing notes.
Game on Girl!
~Pearl
Old 06-19-2010, 04:57 PM
Is a badge seeker
View RiverBubblesplash's Photo Album
RiverBubblesplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Sad
RiverBubblesplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Congratulations!

And for any more fairies seeking help, don't forget this thread.

http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...?t=2300&page=2
Old 06-19-2010, 05:42 PM
My Username scrolls because I'm sooo good at PHF's Arcade!
View Amethyst Tulipwillow's Photo Album
Amethyst Tulipwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: BerryNice
Amethyst Tulipwillow is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
SIZE="2"][/SIZE]NO never give up, you'll get that felling when you figure it out and then its easy as pie from there after, I that game!I got all my fairies high score badges on same day it is a lot easyer..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Am's fire fly high score badge.jpg (52.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Am's new picture.jpg (21.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg #3.jpg (21.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg #4.jpg (22.6 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Amethyst Tulipwillow; 06-19-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Coffee Monster
View Frozenthorn's Photo Album
Frozenthorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Spring 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 85

My Mood: Tired
Frozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy ListFrozenthorn is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I always use light or minimal mode for any of the games that take a while to get through. Just take your time and learn the parrern of each game and individual level and you will be a pro in no time with a bit of practice.

If you ever get the chance, use a super fast newer computer in minimal mode and see how fast you are. Bubble bounce is fun in minimal mode, those fish really fly!

Also if your game is just slowing down for no aparent reason, just [X] out the entire page, and log in again, and start on a super quiet server, this should help speed up the games too, as it has worked for me for over a year.

And congrats on earning your badges too! Good work!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Is a Pixie
View Cranberry Peachwillow's Photo Album
Cranberry Peachwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

Cranberry Peachwillow is a talented FairyCranberry Peachwillow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Woot! I got my Firefly Light-up High Score badge today thanks to all of you helpful fairies! This thread also helped me a great deal with levels 48 and 50: http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...?t=2300&page=2

Especially MelodyMoonriver's #14 post.

Good luck to all other fairies trying to get this badge! And also, don't fret if you are on level 50 and only have like 48,000 points. They give you a big, big bonus when you finish. (Like 2,000+)

And actually, level 50 I had no trouble with. I actually never even made it that far. It was level 48 that was the trouble and the first time I got to level 50 and played it, I got to the other side no problem. Just zig zag down up, down up. Be aware that as soon as you get your light, the orange moths will come up from behind you.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Animal Talent
View Jellyblossom's Photo Album
Jellyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Make A Wish Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Dreamy
Jellyblossom is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Wow, so many tips, thanks, I really can use that! This is the only highscore I don't have, but maybe now I'm gonna try again..

Congrats to all with this badge, I know how much work it is!

Old 01-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Founding Fairy
View Hope Mistytwinkle's Photo Album
Hope Mistytwinkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Inspired
Hope Mistytwinkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Great tips for us. Will try to get high score one of these days, never seem to get passed the quick flying yellow moths they move sooo darn fast. i will keep trying though. lolz.

Old 06-30-2012, 02:51 AM
Is a Pixie
View DaphneBubbleMoon's Photo Album
DaphneBubbleMoon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 25

My Mood: Happyy
DaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast FlyerDaphneBubbleMoon is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent
firefly light up

HELP i keep trying to get the firefly light up highscore and cant!
Old 06-30-2012, 03:02 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Ugh... I've never gotten past level 49, and I always end with about 32,000 points. I need to try it when my computer isn't freezing up... the tips are helpful though, thanks.

Last edited by Julie Sunripple; 06-30-2012 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Posted wrong level. ;)