PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Famous Fairy Visits

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-23-2023, 06:26 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Rainbow Famous Fairy Visits

Hey all!

If any of you are around, and see this. I am wondering what if from memory your favorite famous fairy visit was?
If you have videos or pictures, I'd love to see those also!

For me I remember a time Silvermist, and Rosetta visited but no one wanted to talk to Silvermist so I kept her company and she appreicated it.
Another time is during the friendship event I convinced Vidia to be my friend, and she accepted.. I then proceeded to crash.
I will count also the unicorn, and mermaid.. they were so cool to see, and summon.

Thank you! -Silvs
Old 03-07-2023, 02:22 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
  • My first famous fairy visit (Tinkerbell at the Autumn Revelry). At the time, I didn't know famous fairies could visit
  • My first minister visit (the Minister of Winter in 2010)
  • Being in my first event blog snapshot (2011 Friendship Festival)
  • Rosetta teaching a spring dance in the 2011 Spring Celebration
  • Lucky Clover Happy doing a Sonic Rainboom (rainbow trail silly sweet) in 2012. It turns out she watches MLP after I mentioned "Sonic Rainboom" to her
  • The times my fairies won fashion contests
  • Speaking of the fashion contests, in Troop Otter spirit week in 2012, Counselor Jazzy announced the winner as Silver Icegem. She meant Silver Iceriver (my fairy). The theme was blue by the way (the only theme Silver would be good at)
  • Vidia showing up in the end of Camp Pixie Dust 2012 to say they didn't do spirit weeks for the fast flying troop (Troop Dragon)
  • Seeing Sweet Pea during the 2013 Mermaid Party and hearing some previews about upcoming events from her
  • Pixie Pal Banjo flying in in what I think was his personal account (a tinker fairy named Banjo who had the green name tag) during 2013 Animal Mothers Day
  • It took place in 2016 during the remake, but there was a new year's party in the Ballroom and Vidia kept whispering saying she refuses to go. I flew to her and she was hiding in Treetop Bend
Attached Images
File Type: png Camp Snapshot 3.png (264.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Iridessa Snapshot 2.jpg (42.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Spring 14.jpg (57.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Friendship Festival 7.jpg (33.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Vidia.png (184.9 KB, 6 views)