PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Summer on the Mainland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:10 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

I went looking for Copperwind, and then bumped into another fairy.
"Oh, sorry." she said.
"That's ok, I was wondering where my friend Copperwind went." I said. I think this other fairy might've been wondering what my name was, so I told her. "By the way, I'm Opal."
"Sorry, I don't know Copperwind." said the fairy. "By the way, I'm Zephyr." she addded, cracking herself up.
"Come on, lets go to the rooms. Meet ya outside!" called the fairy, and we flew (it looked like we were racing) to the rooms. Mine was near a water fairy named Cera's and Sil, Rani, and another fairy named Dewdrop. I talked with Sil for a while, then I guessed Zephyr was waiting, so I quickly flew to the arrea I last saw her. Not there.

After flying around Fairy Camp for like, 10 minutes, I found Zephyr by the ring of mushrooms.
"I did not know you meant here."
"Oh, next time I'll tell you specificly." she said.
"Ok, thanks."
"By the way, I spent 1 quarter of Camp nights last summer visiting clumsies. You really should come."
"Copperwind studies them, but she calls them humans, not clumsies."
"Oh, really? Sounds like I'll be great friends with her."
"We need a water talent to help out with bringing the showers tonight!" a water fairy interupted.
"I'm a water talent." I said. "Sorry Zephyr." I added, and I flew off with the water talent.

"Next time, I'll tell you specificly." I said.
"Ok, thanks." Opal said. I really wanted to end this conversation, so I changed the topic.
"By the way, I spent 1 quarter of Camp nights visiting clumsies. You really should come."
"Copperwind studies them, but she calls them humans, not clumsies." Opal said.
"Oh, really? Sounds like I'll be great friends with her!" I said. I was suddenly interested in the conversation.
"We need a water fairy to help brin showers tonight!" a water fairy soon inturupted.
"I'm a water talent." said Opal, and flew off with the water fairy. "Sorry Zepyhr."she added. Still I wanted to find Copperwind. So I set off for a fairy named Copperwind.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Yay, Summer is here! Which means, I have the time to do a roleplay.

Here is my form:

Name: Dandelion Daydance (Her friends call her Day)
Talent: Light
Appearance: (attached below)
Personality: Adventurous, Cheerful, Imaginative, kindhearted

Profile:

Favorite color: Sunshine Yellow
Favorite food: Chocolate cake
Favorite animal or insect: Nightingale (all animals)
Favorite flower: Dandelion
Favorite Hobby: Painting pictures
Dislikes: Slobs

Spoiler for Dandelion Daydance:

Last edited by Daisybelle; 06-17-2014 at 02:45 AM.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:36 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent

Now I gotta find Opal. She has black curls and is a water fairy. I tried to find her. Then, I spotted her and another water fairy named Dewdrop fly off.

I flew up to her. "Do you want to fly with me?" I asked. "I know a lot about this place!"

"Thanks!" I said happily. We flew off. I gave her a map that shows all the places that still need rain.

"We should fly off now" I said pointing at the sun as it began to start setting. "Follow me if you want to pack some food"

We flew to the camp mess hall where we eat and collected some food to pack. "Ready?" I asked.
Old 06-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen

It turned out this other water fairies' name was Dewdrop.
"Thanks!" she said.
"Your welcome." I said, and we flew off. She gave me a map that showed all the places that still needed rain.
Soon, I spotted Copperwind.
"Do you want to fly with me? I know a lot about this place!" Copperwind asked.
"Sure." I said.
"We should fly off now." said Dewdrop as the sun started setting. " Follow me if you want to pack some food!" and we flew to the camp mess hall and collected some food to pack.
"Ready?" she asked.
"I think I'll go to some areas that still need rain. You guys can pack food." I said, and I flew off.
"I'm here to deliver showers!" I said as I arrived at an area that needed rain.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:03 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

The sun was setting. I ate some dinner with Jenny, Snowflake and Silver and later, I went to sleep.

I can hear the cricket chorus and the busy fairies who are working overnight. I am deciding to sleep but tomorrow, I'll see the recital and then do some work.

"What are you doing?" a voice asked. It was Chipper.

"Oh! Um I..." My glow turned a pinkish shade of orange. "
"Yes?"
"I am um..."
"Uh huh?"
"... being asked to fix this compact!" I fibbed. These words just popped out.

"I was asked to do it to um... practice"
"I love compacts!" Chipper exclaimed. "Can I see?"

"I returned it" I fibbed. "I'm resting on my work table now" Actually, I was seeing if Opal is flying by. Maybe I can find that water fairy she flew with. She had tan skin and long brown hair.

I rushed to my bed and closed my eyes. I'm a little embarrassed to just fall asleep but I have to. Chipper left my room. That was too close!
Old 06-13-2014, 01:47 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes. This was the time. I flew out of bed and dashed out of Fairy Camp.
"Here I come, world!" I shouted, flying fastly around. I finally found a good house, and unfortunatley this one was sleeping. I sighed and shook my head.Why are so many people sleeping? I thought. Anyway, midnight is the best time of day in my opinion. I flew through a mini crack in the door, and went to the person that I saw's bedroom. I took a pencil and paper and wrote, ZEPHYR WAS HERE. Yes, it was all capital. I also splattered a lot of Pixie Dust all over the floor. The I flew out. Let's see how many more I can find before dawn.I thought, and giggled as I flew toward to a city I believe was called London. It was here on my last visit. My favorite area in the wonderful city was the clock tower, which I was now sitting on. Now to see if anyone's awake. I flew off of the clock tower and veiwed the city a bit.

(Yes, she can be a it naughty.)
Old 06-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I flew a long way from our Fairy Camp. I told Opal to deliver the showers. I hope she is. I was carrying a bag of water drops which was well secured.

At midnight, I flew to another oak tree. I placed the bag by the water talent workspace. I was so exhausted! Maybe I should sleep here for a few minutes.

I looked around for a comfortable place to rest. I peeked inside one of the sleeping trees and I saw a soft cotton rug.

"It'll only be for a few minutes" I thought. "She won't know"

The rug was really comfortable! I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up early in the morning. I want to arrive at Pixie Hollow early so I can get ready for the Fast Flying Race.

I passed a house on my way to the Second Star. There was a sign near the entrance that said ZEPHYR WAS HERE. "Bad idea" I thought. Fairies and clumsies sometimes meet but we're supposed to try to keep us secret.

But I want to arrive at Pixie Hollow as fast as I can. I arrived in the Fairy Coliseum early in the morning but there's plenty of time to get ready for the race.

Today will be awesome! I'll spend most of the day at Pixie Hollow and see Aria's recital tonight. I just need to keep track of time.
Old 06-14-2014, 02:12 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Thanks for mentioning my character Tinker.
I'll post tomorrow.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
[CENTER]

I woke up early in the morning. I want to arrive at Pixie Hollow early so I can get ready for the Fast Flying Race.

I passed a house on my way to the Second Star. There was a sign near the entrance that said ZEPHYR WAS HERE. "Bad idea" I thought. Fairies and clumsies sometimes meet but we're supposed to try to keep us secret.

But I want to arrive at Pixie Hollow as fast as I can. I arrived in the Fairy Coliseum early in the morning but there's plenty of time to get ready for the race.

Today will be awesome! I'll spend most of the day at Pixie Hollow and see Aria's recital tonight. I just need to keep track of time.
Really good chapter. The clumsy won't know it was a fairy!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Here is my Sparrow Man's form/profile

Name: Aloe Mosswood
Talent: Tinker
Appearance: Dark blue eyes, dark brown hair, light tan skin. Wears dark green pants and shirt with maroon shoes, vest, open-fingered gloves, acorn hat, and belt (which carries a rope and pen).
Personality: Loyal, generous, funny, honest, kind, hard-working, courageous, slightly sarcastic (at times), Loves to chat
Other: He loves/is dedicated to tinkering; He loves nuts; His nickname is Al. He is a talent master; He's trying to find/make something that will allow fairies/sparrow men to go into the water without drowning; Loves challenges

His Profile

Color: Dark green, brown, red,
Food: Nuts
Animal: Dragonfly
Flower: Aloe Verra
Hobby: Tinkering
Dislikes: Over-toasted nuts

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 06-18-2014 at 05:21 AM.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:33 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I woke up and put on this outfit. I followed the Second Star to the Right and went Straight on Til Morning. I'll explore the mainland tomorrow morning.

I went to the Fairy Coliseum. A few fairies were preparing for Camp Pixie Dust's Fast Flying Race. Some fans like me were already on the bleachers. I sat with the Troop Turtle fairies. I can't wait until the race starts! I hope a Troop Turtle fairy wins.

I woke up. I thought I was sleeping in my bed for a second until I realized that I wasn't sleeping in a bed at all. I was on a RUG!

I was in ANOTHER bedroom in ANOTHER Fairy Camp!

I rushed as fast as I could to my Fairy Camp. I hope Opal made it rain in all the right places!

Old 06-16-2014, 12:51 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Gloriosa

It was a beautiful day! The sun was shining, the air was warm. All of this, and the wind blowing my hair, made me smile. While walking, I heard the sound birds chirping. Their beautiful song made me want to sing.

There's music in the treetops, and there's music in the vale. And all around the music fills the sky. There's music by the river, and there's music in the grass, and the music makes your heart soar in reply. Whne you find you;ve got the music, you've got to look inside and find, the music deep inside you, cause when you look inside you'll see it. You're gonna find it gonna find you've got the music, got the music, got the music in you.

Suddenly, a fairy came crashing into me, knocking me out, I only got a quick glimpse of the fairy. She had knee-length black hair and that's also I saw before...

Black.

Author's Note: Rainbowswirls, I was hoping the fairy that crashed into Gloriosa would be Zephyr. Is that alright with you? Also, the song Glori sang was a real song. It's from the My Little Pony episode "Filli Vanilli". The song is called "Find the Music in You Reprise".

Old 06-16-2014, 11:08 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I attached a picture of Aria.
Alexa, that's a great name for your character... if I do say so myself.

Aria
I woke up bright and early, feeling excited. This was it! My recital was going to be tonight. I was going to be singing, with the rest of the music fairies acting as instrumental backup. And I was going onstage in Fairy Tale Theater, right before Lyria's nightly performance.
I looked forward to seeing Lyria as well. Her stories were always amazing, and her voice wove a spell as surely as her magical pixie-dust images did.
But first, there was the fast-flying race to look forward to. I flew to the Fairy Coliseum, forgetting to stop by and pick up Melody and Octavia. Oh well. Maybe I'll see them there, or maybe I'll be able to sit with someone else.
The fast-flying races were always fun and exciting. Actual fast fliers weren't allowed to compete, of course. It just wouldn't be fair, since they would win every time. They would get their own race, later.
Unfortunately, when I got to the Coliseum, I realized that there weren't any other music fairies in the audience. Which made sense, since nobody in our talent group was competing... Why didn't we? I wondered. I guess racing just wasn't our talent's thing. Wow, now I didn't even know who to cheer for...
With a sigh, I found an empty seat next to some fairies of another talent. I turned to my seatmate, hoping to be friendly.
"Hi, I'm Aria. Hope you don't mind that I'm sitting here, but, you know, there's no other music fairies here. Anyway, fly with you!" I smiled, hoping she would be friendly.

(Is anyone else at the Fast Flying races and have an empty seat next to them? Who is willing to be Aria's seatmate?)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aria.jpg (144.5 KB, 10 views)
Old 06-17-2014, 02:44 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
(Day)

Many pixies were gathering near Havendish Stream, saying goodbye to their friends and loading their doves before flying off to Fairy Camp. I was talking to my water talent friend Sophie until I decided it was time to go.
"I wish I could come with you, but I have games to prepare for." She sighed with excitement.
"There are a lot of fun things which happen in Summer, I hope you enjoy the games!" I said.
"You too, Day. I love escaping to the mainland, second star to the right. It's a whole new world up there!" Said Sophie staring into the starry sky.
"I know right? And I think it's time to go up there now!" I said watching a couple of doves flying away. "I will see you later, Sophie!" I say hugging her tightly.
"Fly safely, Day!" Sophie was sniffling, just like what I expect a water fairy to do. Water fairies are the most emotional of never fairies, they cry when they are happy as well as when they are sad.
"Don't cry, I will be back!" I said handing Sophie a leafkerchief.
"I know, sometimes I just can't help it." She replied.
I hopped on to a dove and quickly got off ground. Here I come, second star to the right! I waved to Sophie, and took flight.

(I'll try to post ASAP :P)

Last edited by Daisybelle; 06-19-2014 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Change place to Havendish
Old 06-17-2014, 05:30 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
I attached a picture of Aria.
Alexa, that's a great name for your character... if I do say so myself.

Thanks, Blaze! I like your OC's name, too (and picture), too!