PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Cursed Manor

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-18-2014, 05:34 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh that's right Thanks Night!
Of course that's fine, Ruby!!! I'm so excited to get to RP with you

I completely understand if not all of us have a lot of time! Thanksgiving break is coming up, so hopefully things will die down for us, if only for a bit.

I'll try to post tomorrow!
Old 11-21-2014, 03:29 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I'm also interested in starting this back up. I think it has a lot of potential.

Kenzie, here's a quick recap for you. I would recommend reading the posts as well since we haven't gotten very far and there aren't a lot of them.

At the beginning of the RP, Chantilly (Hazel's character) and Azure (Night's character) are planning to run away together, because of the problems that have been happening in their families. After that, Azure goes to a coffee shop where a lot of the other characters are too. Alice (Popcorn's character) is reading a book, and soon after Lucidia (Rainbowswirls's character) and Cassia (my character) show up too. Nothing much happens at the coffee shop, there's just a few conversations.
Later that night, Chantilly and Azure put their plan into action, running away through the Cariwind forest. Meanwhile, Lucidia decides to go exploring in the forest with her brother, Lucas (Rainbowswirls' other character). Soon after, a heavy rain starts to fall, forcing the characters in the forest to seek shelter. Chantilly and Azure are just about to stumble upon the manor just now.
Meanwhile, Cassia had an argument with her sister, Vivien (my other character).

Since Popcorn's and my characters didn't have anything else to do that night, we skipped ahead to the next morning. Cassia and Alice were questioned by the police on the disappearance of Chantilly and Azure.

A couple other characters who weren't part of the main crowd...

Ro (Night's other character) is an orphan at a place with a very mean Matron in charge. The only clue she has to her past is a village on the other side of the Cariwind Forest, so she plans to run away soon in search of answers.
Adeline (The Rosey Trio's character) goes outsideinto the forest as well during the rainstorm. It's presumed that she would probably find the manor soon afterwards.

Hope I didn't forget anything.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 11-21-2014 at 03:40 AM.
Old 11-22-2014, 04:22 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Great recap, Glory. I think that's everything!

For a visual representation of the Sylvesters, I made a picture of them. From left to right: John, Violet, Daisy, Harriet, and Theo.
(If you can't see it well, John and Harriet have pale blue eyes and light brown hair, almost a cinnamon shade. Violet and Theo have the same chocolate brown eyes with dark hair. Daisy has her father's blue eyes and her mother's dark brown hair.)
I also added the picture (along with the external descriptions of the family) on the first post.

EDIT: I went through and added the rest of the new characters to the first post. Please let me know if I missed one of your characters!

"We have to find some shelter," Azure gasped. My teeth chattered. (Random side note: did we designate what month-or season-this is set in?)
"What should we do? We can't go back, and the nearest town isn't for miles." I tried to balance the weight in my backpack evenly.
"I don't know. Tilly, what if those people back there were cops, looking for us?" Even though I couldn't see her face, I imagined her piercing blue eyes--for which she was named for--filled with fright. The storm clouds had completely hidden the moon and stars. Although, even before the downpour came, the celestial beings weren't giving us much light.
I fumbled in the darkness for my best friend's hand. I grabbed it, and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "Calm down. Those couldn't have been the police. They would have had flashlights and dogs and have actually been calling our names. We're just on edge. That's all."
Az let out a shaky breath. Suddenly, she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I hugged her back. Then we released. "Okay. Let's um, go this way."
We didn't let go of each other's hands. Partly because it was very reassuring to have my best friend by my side, and so we wouldn't lose each other in the eerie darkness.
The rain continued to pour mercilessly and relentlessly. I was soaked and chilled to the bone. I could hear Azure's teeth chattering also. We had to find shelter--and fast.
Sheet lightning began to dance across the clouds, illuminating them. It was just enough light to see the outlines of more trees and logs. Seconds after we'd seen the lightning, we'd hear the deafening roar of the thunder. I had never feared storms, but then again I'd never been lost in the forest and soaked during one. I'd always been safe in my room...
No. It's just the cold talking. You don't want to go back to that prison of a home where you were never loved or wanted. Just because you're wet and lost doesn't mean you should give up and let your best friend-whom is the only person that truly cares about you-down.
Suddenly, Azure gasped.
"What?" I breathed. Just then, the biggest bolt of lightning irradiated the sky. I stifled a scream. Twenty feet away from where we were standing was a crumbling mansion. Vines curled its way up the walls, and the roof's shingles flapped in the howling wind. The shutters hit against the house, and the sound echoed through the forest.
Az gulped. "I suppose this is our only means of shelter."
"You can't be serious!" I exclaimed.
"You're welcome to spend the entire night in a creepy forest during a rainstorm that shows no signs of ending," She replied.
"As opposed to the creepy mansion in the middle of said creepy forest."
"I'll take my chances." Az let go of my hand and walked towards the queer manor.
I gave an aggravated sigh, but followed in suit. I caught up to her. The front door was made of a heavy iron, and a rusted silver "S" was engraved in it. Az grabbed the handle and, hesitatingly, pushed it open.
I reluctantly stepped over the threshold. I could have sworn that I saw a flicker of light on the floor as I did, but I blinked and it was gone.
I inhaled sharply and immediately wished I hadn't. I was greeted by the smell of old wood, dust and dirt, and the faint aroma of cookies. I could hardly see anything.
"Az... I don't like this," My voice shook with fear. I turned to leave but the iron door slammed shut. Its sound echoed through the mansion. "Okay, I really don't like this."
"It was just the wind that pushed the door shut," Az reassured me, but she seemed a bit on edge herself.
Suddenly, I heard footsteps. The temperature dropped 10 degrees.
"Wh-who's there?" Az let out.
Out of nowhere, a ghastly white figure appeared. "Oh!" It (she?) squealed. "Mother, Father! We have visitors!"
I shrieked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TheSylvesterFamily.jpg (55.4 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 11-22-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-24-2014, 08:10 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

It seems no one has posted... I hope we can start this back up!
Old 11-24-2014, 10:57 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks for the recap, Glory! Yup, I think you covered everything.
Awesome post, Hazy! Haha, we haven't RPed together in months yet you can still control my characters flawlessly...
I like the picture of the Sylvesters.
And sorry I haven't posted yet. I really want to get this started again too.

"Wh-who's there?" I stammered. My own voice sounded high and shaky to me.
Out of nowhere, a ghastly white figure appeared. "Oh!" It (she?) squealed. "Mother, Father! We have visitors!"
Tilly shrieked.
I screamed, clutching Chantilly's hand. In that moment, I didn't care about the storm, or the forest, or whatever ominous threats waited for us there. Pulling Tilly with me, I spun around and ran for the door.
I put both hands on the doorknob and pulled, as hard as I could. Chantilly yanked on it with me, and we both strained with all of our strength. It was no use. The door was stuck fast.
"Come on, come on!" I gasped out, half shrieking, half praying. Just get us out of here...
"Who dares to enter our home?! Intruders!" A deep, echoing voice boomed out, seemingly louder than the violent claps of thunder that shook the trees. A tall, brown-haired man, as ghastly pale as the little girl was, appeared at the doorway to another room.
"We're going, we're going!" Chantilly promised.
"Just let us go! We'll leave you alone!" I begged.
"What is going on here?" A woman's quiet, chilling voice demanded. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an elegant, dark-haired woman with skin so white it nearly looked translucent appear at the top of the stairs.
"Mother! We have visitors," the little girl repeated.
"Oh - my," the woman looked to be in shock. She clutched at her chest, and seemed to go into a sudden gasping fit.
For a moment, I found myself wonder, wait, ghosts can gasp?
I nearly lost it then and there when I thought the g-word. No, it can't be, that's not possible!
With renewed strength, I pulled harder on the door, my shoulders straining.
"Your efforts are futile," a new voice called out in an arrogant drawl. "Once you enter the manor of the Sylvesters, you cannot leave."
"What?!" Chantilly and I both shrieked out.
A teenage guy, a bit older than Tilly and I, was suddenly in the room, along with a girl that seemed a few years older than him. They both wore elegant, old fashioned clothing. The guy would have been handsome if he wasn't so shockingly pale - and if he hadn't been wearing an arrogant, bitter smile on his face. The girl, on the other hand, looked listless, disinterested.
"It is true. You are cursed now, just like us," the little girl informed us. Her voice is shocking, far too harsh and with none of the innocence of childhood. She didn't sound the least bit sympathetic.
"You shall not leave," the woman added, having gotten over her gasping fit. "Not until you find a way to free us. And you will free us." The quiet, icy venom in her soft voice sent a chill down my spine.
The teenage girl rolled her eyes. "Do you really believe this pair of bedraggled young girls can find a way to reverse our curse? Be serious, Mother. They are not much more than children." Despite her words, there was no cruelty in her voice, no bite. It simply sounded lifeless. Hopeless.
"Hush!" The man - the father? - roared. "We have been trapped in this curse for over a hundred years! And these are the first living people to find us in all of that time. Whether they are competent or not, we will not waste this one opportunity for freedom!"
At that word he spoke - living - I felt my entire body unfreeze. Not caring about the futility of such an act, I bolted, darting away down an unfamiliar hallway, around a dozen corners. I didn't know where I was escaping to, only that it had to be away. I heard the pounding of footsteps as Tilly followed me.
We stumbled into an empty room and slammed the door behind us, shutting the latch. I knew, rationally, that it wouldn't stop... whatever those people were. But maybe it would buy us some time, impossible as it may be.
"What are we going to do?" Tilly whispered frantically.
I heard the creaking of the rotting shutters in the wind, and saw a small window, its glass cracked and grimy, at the opposite wall.
"The window?" I suggested desperately.

(I hope I controlled the Sylvesters right. I tried to follow their descriptions on the first page.)

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-25-2014, 05:46 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Haha, thank you for your reassurance Night! To be honest I was scared I made Azure a bit too sarcastic (I seriously think it's because we've spent so much time with Ivory and Dove ) And the Sylvesters were great.

I don't want to move too far ahead, since only two characters are at the mansion right now. When we're all to the mansion, then we can really get started. I'm excited!
Old 05-02-2015, 07:17 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

If everyone is willing to, I'd like to start this RP back up again.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Haha, are you going to resurrect all the old roleplays?
Sure, I'm still in for finishing this.
Old 05-05-2015, 02:18 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Maybe I just really want to start writing frequently again, and what better place to do it than here, with all my friends!
Old 05-05-2015, 02:35 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sure, count me in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
...what better place to do it than here, with all my friends!
Agreed!

I was thinking, since Azure and Chantilly are at the manor but no one else's characters are (I don't think anyone else is going to find it "tonight"), maybe we could make it so that they just shut themselves inside the room they were in? Maybe they stayed there all night, and then we could skip to "the next day", in which someone else would arrive and find Az and Tilly. I agree with you, I don't really want to post more until everyone else has caught up.

And as a general shout-out, we're not really that far into the RP. So if anyone else wants to join, you're more than welcome to. Unless the Sylvesters decide that they don't like you.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 05-25-2015, 11:05 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Yes, I know this RP has been kind of slow, but anyone is welcome to join!

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 05-26-2015 at 12:15 AM.