PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old I met a forum fairy! **merged**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Oops!
Sorry, Onion!
It's been a long time since I updated that list and I forgot quite a few people.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:28 AM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Today I went to a party - and met Primrose! ( Primrosesweet )

She's like, "I recognize you..." and then I told her she look familiar.

So then we realized we were both on PHF and became instant friends. She's a very nice pixie indeed.

- Sophie

Signature by Ruby {BookThing}. Thank you!
Old 03-18-2012, 04:31 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
The first and second times I met a forum fairy wereplanned.
The third was completely random! At Schelly's. Well, that was all luck (on Saint Patrick's day, lol)
Old 03-18-2012, 02:08 PM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I've met some forum fairies like Twilight,Breezy,Mia Lightningwillow,Olivia Diamondsky etc...... but im sad that i never meet Alexia(onionleaf) she helped me so much but i never met her i hope we can met Alexia but these last times i dont login so much on PH and on PHF too bc im so busyy but i will find a time to meet you plus i've never met Jezzi,Sapphire Sweetfeather are so much but im sure that one day when will be meet and greet i will meet all my forum fairy friends
Stella
Old 03-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 

Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
It's okay, Stella.
I met Sapphire Sweetfeather through Vetcat. I met Mia accidently when I was searching for Gift Boxes during Pixie Hollow's birthday. I didn't recognize her since she was May Lightningwillow.
I met Olivia through BookThing aka Ruby. I met Ruby randomly!
I met Twilight through one of my posts which notified where I was. She was my first ever forum fairy friend!
I saw Charlotte a few seconds later, though I never became friends with her that time.
I met Heather the same day. Though I am not friends with her either.
I ran into Stormy quite a few times. But, I told her not to delete her friends to make space for me.
I knew Cupcake before she entered the forums. I was racing when I ran into a couple of fairies including Sapphire, but I did not recognize her.
I saw Clover Elmlace once during Sophie's arrival day party. I met June Rosewillow, Cozybug and Foxfeather during Buttercup Pollenpuff's party.
I ran into Iris Waterdew in Pal Tree Cove.
I met kass101 in the same day I met Twilight. She was my second forum fairy friend.
I don't know how I met Vetcat.
I got a shock when I met Rill Wildspirit.
I ran into Pearl Sunriver and Serendipity Stardance while racing, but Pearl Sunriver left the moment I saw her.
I ran into Indigo a few days after the invention of Cloud Valley server.
I introduced her to Breezy, whom I met accidentally.
I met Autumn Sunshimmer that time. I ran into Grace Moonglow a few times, too. Though I never became friends with her.
I became friends with Charlotte Starshine after that.
I met Primrose and became friends with her and she introduced me to Petunia.
I accepted her request anyways. But, I did not know that Petunia was infact paige117 after an year.

--------- > Phew!
Old 03-18-2012, 03:17 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Um, Stella - according to my bad memory you're on my friend list too?
And I've met quite a few forum fairies too - most were by accident, but a few were from parties and such
I've seen Lark Morningsong and a few other PHF fairies that had full lists and I didn't have time to befriend, but for others I actually have Jezzi, Sap, Sweet Tooth Moments, Alexia, Heather, and June Rosewillow on my list, as well as Stormy, Olivia, Twi, Cupcake, Mia, Charlotte, Cozybug, Buttercup, Foxfeather, Clover, Rill, Indigo, and Grace.
I'm sure that there are a few of forum fairies I know that I've accidentally left out but that's the main list for now
Old 03-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I re-edited the post.
Click here to view the single post.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Icewind View Post
I've met some forum fairies like Twilight,Breezy,Mia Lightningwillow,Olivia Diamondsky etc...... but im sad that i never meet Alexia(onionleaf) she helped me so much but i never met her i hope we can met Alexia but these last times i dont login so much on PH and on PHF too bc im so busyy but i will find a time to meet you plus i've never met Jezzi,Sapphire Sweetfeather are so much but im sure that one day when will be meet and greet i will meet all my forum fairy friends
Stella
Make sure you are available to fly on Saturday 31st

March 2012 Pixie Parade Mod Hunt

I am always happy to add a forum fairy to my list but please be aware that I don't make a very good fairy friend as I tend to go afk for long periods of time Always feel free to delete me to make way for a better friend

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 03-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

There is a teeny- tiny problem. I can't make it to the Parade!
Old 03-19-2012, 12:07 AM
thanks, Stormy and Lilac!
View Sophie Silkpetal's Photo Album
Sophie Silkpetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Amazed
Sophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dustSophie Silkpetal glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris_Waterdew View Post

I've seen Lark Morningsong and a few other PHF fairies that had full lists and I didn't have time to befriend, but for others I actually have Jezzi, Sap, Sweet Tooth Moments, Alexia, Heather, and June Rosewillow on my list, as well as Stormy, Olivia, Twi, Cupcake, Mia, Charlotte, Cozybug, Buttercup, Foxfeather, Clover, Rill, Indigo, and Grace.
I'm sure that there are a few of forum fairies I know that I've accidentally left out but that's the main list for now
I must be famous or something, b/c you forgot me.

It's okay - actually, people do it all the time, LOL.

- Sophie

Signature by Ruby {BookThing}. Thank you!
Old 03-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Heart Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Oh my gosh! Really?? I was wondering if I should wait for someone to join (I usually do!), but since it was so late at night.. D:
Aaah! Just my luck! XD

In other news, since I'm posting here anyway..
About a week or two ago, I logged in to a random server, arrived in Neverberry Thicket and suddenly, a fairy called Tiny Nightmuse appeared next to me! :O
I checked her profile and thought, "Wow, that name sounds really familiar..", but while I was still pondering about what I should say (I am quite shy ), Miss Tiny left...
Then going back to the forums, I found out that she IS a member here!
Again, total fail... otl
Tiny is a great friend! Hope you see her again! GL Olivia Btw I see my name alot on this thread..Hi everyone!!
Old 03-19-2012, 04:21 AM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie Silkpetal View Post
I must be famous or something, b/c you forgot me.

It's okay - actually, people do it all the time, LOL.
Oopsies, sorry about that >.<
Old 03-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Icewind View Post
but im sad that i never meet Alexia(onionleaf) she helped me so much but i never met her i hope we can met Alexia but these last times i dont login so much on PH and on PHF too bc im so busyy
Aw, I wish I could meet you in Pixie Hollow as well Stella! Those time zones are difficult to overcome..
It says that you posted when it was 3am at my place, so you can see my problem.

The Mod Hunt is always a fantastic way to meet up with forum fairies, so make sure to try and come.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 03-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I can try and have you two meet up, Alexia & Stella. After seeing you two at the times I'm online, it would be kind of hard (>.<) but I think we can find some way to have you guys meet ^^
Old 03-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Flitterer
View Stella Icewind's Photo Album
Stella Icewind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Apr'15 Coloring Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Angelic
Stella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dustStella Icewind glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
@Alexia: Yes i know all the ,,big problem'' is the time when i wake up all of you are in sleep i understand you.
@Iris: Thank you so much Iris yep i hope me and Alexia will be sometime both online and you will try to meet us thanks.
Stella