PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum

Fairy & Disney Audio/Video Forum Post your audio/video files here about Pixie Hollow and Disney. All posts are moderated in this forum.

Old Pixie Hollow Forever Auditions - Open

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-03-2012, 06:25 PM
roar
View Roar's Photo Album
Roar's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Adventurous
Roar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
News Pixie Hollow Forever Auditions - Open

Hey all you pixies!

So recently I decided to open up my own PHMV, Movie, and show studios broadcasted on the internet with only videos from Pixie Hollow. I already aired my first show. But now I need a bigger casts for lead roles, and extra roles! We would meet every Saturday at 5:00 Pixie Standard Time in the Fairy Tale Theater. And you'd be PMed the script of your part that week. And this job requires serious work and for you to take this seriously. There will be costume requirements for your part. But in a variety of choices. This also is meant to be fun! So what you do, is you PM me a video audition of your fairy.

What I want to see you show me if you want to be in a PHM ( Pixie Hollow Movie ) or PHS ( Pixie Hollow Show):

A sad reaction
A "I know something is up" reaction to a surprise birthday party
An angry reaction
And a neutral reaction
And tell my why you think you should get this part!

What I want to see you show me if you want to be in a PHMV ( PixieHollow Music Video )

Either a sad song
Or a powerful motivating song

I will need your audition by July 4, 2012 and only 15 parts will be given out. So make sure you make a few goes at it, then pick your best!

Contest Rules:
1. No copying the same song or video
2. Your audition needs to be submitted by July 4 of this year.3. You can only submit one PHMV and one audition.
4. You can audition a PHMV and an audition.
5. You cannot use special effects or animations.
6. Your PHMV or audition must be only you. Nobody else.
7. You have the speak your words on Pixie Hollow and not by typing them in on a words or pages document.
8. You must also include an avatar ( Pixie Head shot ) specially made in black and white. It must be 25 x 25.
9. You must follow these rules.
10. You must be respectful of your other friends who audition.
11. Please do not PM me asking for me to please please please put you in no matter what.
12. If you do not get in there's always next year!
13. Use good grammar and punctuation!
14. Include your avatar which must be just your face in black and white within your PM.

EXAMPLE OF AVATAR:

If you don't want to audition and you wrote or came up with a series idea please PM me all the details. I cannot guarantee I will use your idea.
Also, if you just do a regular audition I am able to decide if you go into a movie or a show. About three weeks after your PM that you got in your part of whats shows, movies, and PHMVs you got and your script which MUST be memorized. Please tell me why you think you should get this part. Also, after one year of being in the studios you will be retired for a whole new fresh cast. You can audition every year for as many years as you'd like.

"But, what is the most I can do besides emotes?"

This is probably what you are all thinking. But, here's the trick you can come up with any situation for your required reactions. You can add little "Uh...." "Um.... ah...." to make it more exciting. The fairies who do this are the ones who will be mostly chosen besides just regular emotes. And please use proper grammar. Also, wear a nice outfit while you audition like a nice skirt and top. Also, this is a take it, or leave it studio. So if you don't want that part you have the only choice to leave then cause I will not change parts. I will also send you all the being in the show rules so this thread doesn't go on forever. You will get if you were accepted by July 15, 2012 with a professionally done PM by Fashionista Fairy. About the 15 person thing. 15 people per topic! And if you do not get accepted please do not PM me about it complaining, cause sometimes if people drop out you were the fill in I chose. Have a great day!

PS. If you were awarded with a fill in, you will be notified if you received that part and you also will be notified if you are called for duties.

PHMV - 15 people will be chosen
PHM/PHS - 15 people will be chosen

Please audition and have a great day! If you also have any other questions, please PM your questions not regarding if you can get in without an audition. You're going to do great! And remember to keep it fun!

Click the image to view the full version

One is a PHM and a PHS audition, and the other is a PHMV audition.

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-04-2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Fixed Youtube link/Personal Relationship Discussion
Old 06-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Sounds cool! But I think I will just watch!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Lol I wish I had that kinda time to do all this, but sadly with my family I could not make the commitment. I used to be a real actor though! I was an extra in a real movie and I've been in tons of short films I gave that up to be a writer though.................

Sig by Twi ^^
Old 06-03-2012, 07:18 PM
roar
View Roar's Photo Album
Roar's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

Roar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A list
Oh gosh, I kinda made it sound like that would be your life. ^_^ No out of a whole week you'd spend about 1-1 1/2 hours on the actual show. And lines need to be memorized in a familiar fashion. Like you need an IDEA like. Here's something I made up. O_O

Polly: Gosh, why does everyone dislike me?

Jenna's actual line is "Nobody can dislike someone as talented as you. They're probably jealous of how good of a artist you are!"

Jenna: Aww, Polly! Nobody dislikes you, they're just jealous probably!

That's my idea. And Emily that is so cool that you were an extra in a movie!

Last edited by Roar; 06-03-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: I didn't edit in the end
Old 06-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

Water Talent
Oh lol I didn't mean the lines or anything :P I just meant i have 8 people in my family (That's me, my Mom, Dad and five siblings) so I might not be able to make it to all the rehersals. I could try though........... So, no effects in the PHMVs? like no transitions or making the pictures turn different colors? Also, could you post an example of the audition you want for a show? I'm a little confused about that :P
Old 06-03-2012, 08:13 PM
roar
View Roar's Photo Album
Roar's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sure thing Emmy!

It most means no firework effects or photoshopping the pictures selected . You can do cool transitions though. I mostly want it like Tony Bennett 0_0 just him in nice clothes no super lights, flip my hair, girls come out of nowhere kind of stuff. Know what I mean?

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 06-03-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 06-03-2012, 08:37 PM
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Oh, ok got it So, then what would auditions for the movie be like? Is it still a PHMV or should I make my Fairy do a monolouge?
Old 06-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Dalila Wonderglow
View Dalila Wonderglow's Photo Album
Dalila Wonderglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Musical
Dalila Wonderglow has disabled reputation
Tinker Talent
So no one else can be in your video audition with you? Not even as another character in a show?
Old 06-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I don't really understand your goal here.
You are wanting to make a show? Is this for YouTube? And when you mean make a pmv just make it simple? And adding your acting video? This just doesn't make sense to me.

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:05 PM
roar
View Roar's Photo Album
Roar's Fairy
Awards Showcase

@Allthingspixiehollow

Ok so for the movie or show audition you do an acting monologue.

For the PHMV you do a sample one it doesn't matter to me about the effects so forget about that.

I opened up a studio. Here's an example Disney has their own studios but they have several shows. Mine is like that but on pixie hollow. You don't have audition for both. This is going on You Tube.

@Dahlia Wonderglow it can only be you for other reasons. I'm on my phone right now so it's hard to type so I will list them when I get gone.

I am also going to make an example that's about 30 seconds long so you understand the monologue and a mini PHMV.

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 06-03-2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 06-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Oh ok thanks, that helps a lot!
I came here from YouTube so I'm good with videos.

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-04-2012, 02:11 AM
BK
View CrazyMusicAmy's Photo Album
CrazyMusicAmy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 2

CrazyMusicAmy is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Aww, I wanna do this so bad but I don't have a camera that records a computer video, I kinda don't know what its called. Oh well, Good luck!

I have a question does it have to be a moving video or could it be created with windows movie maker or something like that?

Last edited by CrazyMusicAmy; 06-04-2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Added Thoughts
Old 06-04-2012, 03:37 AM
roar
View Roar's Photo Album
Roar's Fairy
Awards Showcase

There's actually something I use... Screencast-o-matic.com which you can look at the internet, it's free and it works well. You can edit your videos to make them great.

@CrazyMusicAmy you can make it with windows to make it a PHMV too

Last edited by Jezzi; 06-04-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: double posted