PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Secret Treehouse Adventure Club

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-19-2015, 05:07 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
The Secret Treehouse Adventure Club

The Story
Prologue
Once upon a time, in a faraway land of mysteries and parts left undiscovered, 4 children who were about 11 years old held a secret club. Their hideout/clubhouse was in a treehouse that was inside of a tree, and their names were Emerald, Felicity, Logan, and Bob. The club started out just as a normal type of club, where they were meeting 2 days a week, and they talked about stuff. Soon, they began to go on adventures during their meetings, so they decided to name their club the Secret Treehouse Adventure Club.
Old 01-19-2015, 01:43 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Great Job Rainbowswirls! I love that story so far!
Old 01-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Thank you, Rose!

Chapter 1
The Beginning of the Adventures
It was a sunny Sunday afternoon, and Emerald was walking to the tree with Logan. When they got to the tree, Felicity and Bob weren't standing there, like they usually would be.
"Guess we will have to wait a while." said Logan, shrugging.
"I guess." said Emerald, as she pulled out the keys from her pocked, unlocking the door that lead to the inside of their treehouse in the tree. Then, Logan pulled out some cards, and they began to play.
Right when they were in the middle of the game, a latch that led to the top of the tree suddenly popped open, and Bob climbed down the rope ladder that led up. Emerald and Logan gasped. They weren't expecting Bob to come from the top, especially since they did not even know that latch was there!
"I did not even know about that latch! When did you find it, and where is Felicity?" asked Emerald.
"Felicity is still at the top of the tree. We discovered this latch together about 30 minutes ago, when we decided to climb the tree before you all arrived. We didn't even notice you!" said Bob.
"I guess we can come up." said Logan.
"Good idea!" said Emerald and Bob at the same time, then, Emerald and Logan set their cards down, and climbed the rope ladder to the top of the tree. They began climbing branches, and then, Logan found Felicity near the latch.
"You're here! Is Emerald here, too?" asked Felicity.
"Yes, just exploring the tree with Bob." said Logan.
"Ok. We should try to find them." said Felicity. Then, Felicity and Logan went to find Bob and Emerald.
30 minutes later, the 4 children met near the latch.
"That was a nice adventure! I hope to that again soon." said Felicity.
"Me too, but I've had enough climbing for now." said Bob.
"Yeah. Me too." agreed Emerald.
"Em, want to get back to our card game?" asked Logan, changing the topic.
"Sure. That is, until dinner. It's almost 6:00." said Emerald.
"Ok." said Logan.
"We're going home. See you guys at the tree Thursday afternoon!" called Bob, as he and Felicity jumped down and ran to their house, which was on the nearby block. Emerald waved goodbye as Logan opened the latch, and, Emerald and Logan went back inside the treehouse and finish their card game.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:10 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 2
The New Schedule
Thursday afternoon, Emerald, Felicity, Logan and Bob were walking to the tree talking about plans for adventures.
"We don't have as much time today, so maybe Sunday?" suggested Logan.
"We should do the 30 minute tree adventure, like last time." suggested Felicity.
"I agree with Felicity." said Bob. Felicity smiled.
"We have an hour, so Felicity's plan sounds good." said Emerald.
"You know what? I agree with you, Emerald, though we should plan out an adventure schedule." said Logan.
"I like Logan's idea." said Bob.
"How about we have the tree adventure first, then we talk about the adventure schedule plan." said Emerald.
"Sweet!" said Felicity and Bob at the same time, right as they approached the tree.
"Adventure starts now!" said Emerald, and they went inside, opened the top latch, and climbed to the top of the tree.
~
After the adventure, the children were ready to talk about the plan, and they were also hungry.
"I have 4 donuts." said Bob, holding out a bag, which had 4 donuts in it.
"That will do for now." said Emerald.
"Now, the schedule?" asked Felicity.
"We should explore somewhere besides the treetop on Sunday." said Bob.
"Maybe we can schedule a meeting on Saturday, if you have time." suggested Logan.
"I agree and I have time." said Bob. The 2 other children agreed to Logan's plan.
"What about Sunday?" asked Felicity.
"For that, I agree with Bob." said Emerald. Logan nodded.
"So, that means we got the schedule planned out, right?" asked Logan.
"Right." said Emerald.
"Snack time." said Logan, and then they ate their donuts.
"Maybe we can play cards now? We don't really have much to talk about now, for the remaining 15 minutes." said Felicity. Emerald and Logan nodded, and they played cards for the remaining time.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter 3
The 1st Out of Tree Adventure
Felicity, Bob, Logan, and Emerald approached the treehouse at 2:00 P.M. on Saturday. When they got inside of their hangout, Felicity asked them about how much time they had until dinner.
"I have until 5:00." replied Logan.
"Same as you, Logan." said Emerald.
"Well, I have until about 7:15. What about you, Felicity?" asked Bob, hoping she would say something later than 5:00.
"I have until 7:00." said Felicity. Bob cheered silently.
"So, we have 3 hours to do an adventure together." said Emerald.
"Yep. Let's start by going out of our hideout." said Logan. Felicity's plan was to go into the nearby meadow, but Logan might as well have the same plan as her. Felicity and the rest followed Logan out of the tree in his backyard. They then went to their own houses and got their bikes. They would meet up at the park that was right outside of the neighborhood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the park, Felicity and Logan met up with Emerald and Bob. The 4 children greeted each other hello, set their bikes on the bike rack, and then they sat at a picnic table.
"So, where to go from here?" wondered Bob aloud.
"Maybe across the street, or to that meadow down there." said Felicity, pointing at the meadow filled with flowers that sat between the hills of the neighborhood where all 4 children lived and the park that they were at right now.
"Sure. I'm going to roll down the hill." said Logan, as he ran off to a particularly green spot in the park, and then started rolling. Emerald shrugged, and then the 3 others joined him.
All 4 children stopped rolling as the reached the dirt & flowers that were at the bottom of the hill. They explored the meadow for about 5 minutes, and then Logan exclaimed, "Let's roll down the hill again! It was fun!" called Logan. Emerald nodded, and then Logan & Emerald ran to the top of the hill.
"Well, Felicity, after 5:00, do you want to go on an adventure with me?" asked Bob.
"Well. . ." Felicity trailed off, and when she tried to reply to Bob's question, Logan interrupted her. "Felicity! Bob! Come on, what are you waiting for?"
Felicity and Bob then ran up the hill, and the 4 children had fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After lots of fun rolling down the hill, playing in the park, chasing butterflies in the meadow, and smelling flowers in the meadow, it was 4:55.
"We've got to go back!" exclaimed Emerald.
As the 4 children approached the treehouse, they went to plan for the next day.
"How about going across the street from the park tomorrow?" suggested Emerald. "I mean, Felicity suggested it back at the park!" she added. Bob turned to Felicity, who then nodded.
"Ok. See you tomorrow!" called Logan, as he and Emerald exited the treehouse.
"Now, about that adventure by ourselves?" asked Bob.
"Sure." said Felicity, after thinking for a minute.