PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties > The Lapsed Haps

The Lapsed Haps Belated Events

Old End-of-Summer Troop Cheerleader Badge Scramble & Giveaway!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Is a Pixie
View Kitschy's Photo Album
Kitschy's Fairy
Kitschy has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
End-of-Summer Troop Cheerleader Badge Scramble & Giveaway!

Edit: A BIG THANK YOU to these folks for coming out and making this a success! Everyone's a winner! Some of you signed off before I could ask you what outfit you wanted from post! Names in RED are fairy folk who have NOT received a post outfit so please let me know in-game or on here which outfit you would like!

Misty
Kyra Frostflower
Foxfeather
Zephyr Sourtwill
Autumn Pumpkinglow
Chloe Winterflower
Paprika Bumblewhisk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What: Get your Troop Cheerleader badges & Post Office Giveaway!
  • When: August 10th @ 2pm-3pm Pixie Standard Time
  • Where: Winter Grove Server-Dewdrop Vale
  • Hosted By: Echo Firesong

Heya folks! It's the end of another Camp Pixie Dust and NOW is the time to finish your Troop Cheerleader Badges or stock up on Troop silly sweets!

I will be hosting a meetup for tomorrow, Saturday the 10th at 2pm Pixie Standard Time (that's 5pm for any of you east-coasters) to get all the Troop Cheerleader Badges and as many troop silly sweets as possible. 5 troops, 5 badges, 5 kinds of silly sweets, 5 FULL OUTFIT GIVEAWAYS! To be eligible, have your troop shirts ready and come on out to help!

I will randomly select 5 winners to receive an outfit of their choosing from the post office!

Everyone is invited! Don't forget to pick up your troop shirts from Cassie's Costume Shop to help get these badges! Hope to see ya'll there!

Last edited by Kitschy; 08-11-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I want to join! All of my fairies already have their badges, so I think I will get a month membership for my fairy Kyra Frostflower (it's a great excuse to get her a few badges, levels and to dye her clothes )

We can go to the Famous Fairy visit together after that!
Old 08-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Wow, this sounds wonderful! I am planning on coming for sure! My new sparrow man really needs all the badges before they're gone. Can't wait!
Old 08-10-2013, 08:40 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I should be able to come! I already have all the badges on my three fairies, but I will come to help. (and to get some silly sweets! )

Edit: I'm there now!

Last edited by Misty_12; 08-10-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:42 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I need to get my cheerleader badges on my fairies Coriander Tanglesocks and Zephyr Sourtwill. I am going to come, but I might be a few minutes late!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:10 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
We are still in Dewdrop Vale if anyone new want to join! ^_^
Old 08-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Sprinkling Pixie Dust!
View seek4light's Photo Album
seek4light's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Thanksgiving Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Inspired
seek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A listseek4light has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
What a great idea! THANK YOU so much!

Only JUST flew in, met everybody who had hurried over to be part of this marvelous event Echo came up with... And I have such a smile on my face now! Thank you, Echo, for thinking of such a wonderful idea and thank you for showing up for it and that goes for all all of you sweet pixies I met there, too! I was so glad to have a chance to meet each of you and work on those badges with fairies from the Forum here, it was a wonderful opportunity to meet you and to get my badges (badges, I might add, which I never WOULD have been able to get, I am sure... I feel so grateful for those shiny new merit badges)

Thank you, Echo, for the lovely outfit, too. It was completely unnecessary, meeting you was enough for me; but I love that you did it anyhow.

Warmly,
Seek4light

My Fairies:
Autumn Pumpkinglow
LARK MORNINGSONG
Cricket Pepperspeck
Old 08-10-2013, 10:49 PM
Is a Pixie
Kitschy's Fairy
Garden Talent
I'm so pleased we had a successful turnout! We couldn't have done it without you Seek4light. Your enthusiasm and sweetness is a breath of fresh air and I'm so glad you had fun!

Just in case some of you don't see the edit up there to the original post, a few fairies signed off before I could ask which outfit you preferred! Please let me know in-game or here which outfit you would like so I can send em on over!

Zephyr Sourtwill
Chloe Winterflower

Last edited by Kitschy; 08-11-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Foxfeather Animal Fairy
View Foxfeather's Photo Album
Foxfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 173

My Mood: fairyish
Foxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast FlyerFoxfeather is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent
It was fun. I have all the outfits that are there now. thanks for the fun.

Last edited by Foxfeather; 08-11-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Bummer, I stopped by at 4:00 p.m. Central Time, but I didn't see anyone there for several minutes, so I left. Did I have the wrong time? I'm sad I missed it!
Old 08-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Is a Pixie
Kitschy's Fairy
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower Mistyvale View Post
Bummer, I stopped by at 4:00 p.m. Central Time, but I didn't see anyone there for several minutes, so I left. Did I have the wrong time? I'm sad I missed it!
We were in Dewdrop Vale on Winter Grove Server until about 2:20 Pixie Standard Time before moving onto another meadow. I'm sorry you missed it! I'd be more than happy to help you get your badges and silly sweets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfeather View Post
It was fun. I have all the outfits that are there now. thanks for the fun.
Then I'll just have to wait until new post office outfits are out to gift you!
Old 08-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Is a Fairy
View frolic's Photo Album
frolic's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 7

frolic is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent
I'm so sad I missed this. Sounds like it was a blast!