PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Disney (Fairies?) Merchandise

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:53 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Disney (Fairies?) Merchandise

Hiya pixies, here's a quick topic that I thought I'd start up. Do you have any particular Disney merchandise that you either own or have considered purchasing? I am always surprised by the cute little things that I find in online stores sometimes - from T-shirts to pendants, even snack food that is Disney-themed. O.o

I recently purchased a couple of Disney watercolor computer mouse pads which caught my eye. There are a few designs for characters from Peter Pan, so naturally I purchased a Tinker Bell design. The background is a bit greyer than what I had expected, but it still looks lovely on my desk. (Here's a picture of it online: link)
I also have a cellphone accessory with a Disney cupcake - the lady who gave it to me originally bought it in Disneyland in Tokyo, so although I've never been to Disneyland, it gives me hope that some day I will visit it.

Anyway, that's enough talk from me. ^^ I'd love to hear about some of your collections/wishlists of Disney-themed "whozits and whatzits".

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-18-2016, 03:36 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Every time I go to Disneyworld, I buy a new Disney pin. I have a Tinkerbell lanyard. Here are the pins I own:
  • A pin with Tinkerbell and a cute jar of blue pixie dust
  • A Halloween 2012 pin with Tinkerbell dressed as a witch hanging from a moon
  • A birthday pin with Tinkerbell on a cake plate
  • A Tinkerbell cell phone pin
  • A Halloween 2013 pin with Donald Duck and a scarecrow
  • Another Halloween 2013 pin with Tink on a pumpkin
  • A Mickey shaped pin with a cute snowman face
  • A sorcerer's medal

So these were brief descriptions of the pins I own.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:14 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Oh my goodness I have so many Disney themed items around the house.
I always wear my Disney themed earrings everyday,I have little Mickey Mouse silhouette in red that I wear in my second earring hole. I have pictures on the wall and in frames all over the house from our trips to WDW. And statues from each trip with the year on them and every pen I use is a Disney one and my water bottle and drinking glass I own a Tinker Bell Jacket that I bought on my first trip to WDW in 2002 I still wear it to this day. I own all of the Disney movies too and I collect the Funko Pop disney figurines. To say I am a Disney Addict is an under statement. But who cares no big deal I want more

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
Every time I go to Disneyworld, I buy a new Disney pin. I have a Tinkerbell lanyard. Here are the pins I own:
  • A sorcerer's medal

I used to collect Disney pins myself, I have 2 books full of pins. Have you traded pins when you have gone to WDW? I used to do that all the time, trade some of the ones I got at the Disney Store. I remember years and years ago they released a new set of pins every Saturday I would go and get the ones I liked, then I started trading those for better ones. you can find some nice rare ones on the cast members lanyard.

~Twi
Old 11-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I now and then collect the Tinker Bell ornaments that Hallmark puts out:

When the first Tinker Bell movie came out, I had hoped that Hallmark would put out a set of miniature ornaments featuring the main five (or six, if including Vidia) fairies. They used to do that, in fact, I do have two sets of mini Disney Princesses: one has them sitting on ornaments, and another has them on snowflakes - that set also has Tinker Bell, who broke and I had to glue her head back on ><

I also have two other mini Tinks, but they're in with my Christmas decorations, too delicate to have out all year.

Not Disney Fairies related, but I also collect the Beauty and the Beast ornaments when I can:

I don't know how you all feel about the live-action remake of the movie, but I hope Disney doesn't replace all the beautiful animated art of Belle with Emma Watson.

Looking around, this shirt is awfully pretty:

And I've always wanted that Tinker Bell Halloween Witch pin mentioned by Tinker406TWO, I was at Disneyland the year it came out and was close to getting it - but didn't. Boo-hoo for me, huh?
Old 11-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
  • A sorcerer's medal

I have the tinker bell witch one, and I have a lot of other tinker bell ones. The last time I went to Disney World it was in September 2012. The halloween stuff starts early there, apparently.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:16 PM
Writing & Garden-Talent
View marigoldsunjewel's Photo Album
marigoldsunjewel's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Summer 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: fairyish
marigoldsunjewel is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
Looking around, this shirt is awfully pretty:

I have this shirt!!! I stumbled across it during one of Disney Store's online sales and had to have it!
Old 02-16-2017, 11:37 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I feel like getting more Tinkerbell stuff now you guys!! All I have is Tinkerbell pajama pants, and a disney fairies storybook library, and a few of the chapter books. Then there is a few other items- Mickey and Minimouse salt shaker, and a Snow White Piggie bank.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:24 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I don't own very much Disney merch beyond the movies. Every year I am very tempted to get a Tink/Disney Fairies calendar but I tend to remember too late and the one I want is out of stock.

I have been searching for this sketch as a poster (or even a digital image) but cannot find it or figure out the artist...
Click the image to view the full version

Image by the awesome artist Liana Hee
Old 07-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
That tank top is GORGEOUS, such a pretty stylized Tink!

I have collected a few Disney Tsum Tsums and Funko Pop! Figures (and I of course had to have the Tinkerbell one ), and I collect the Animator's Collection mini dolls. I have the odd t-shirt or ornament here and there, but those are the main Disney collections I'm looking to add to when there's a sale on the Disney Store online ^_^

ETA: I forgot to mention I love the MYXZ stuff, although I've only bought things on sale. Their D/Style collection has some really cute things too, although I don't own any of it yet. I basically just shop around the Disney Store site every time there is a sale, I haven't been in Disney World since Winter 2015 and I didn't do as much shopping, since we also went to Harry Potter at Universal.