PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Hollow Map > Pixie Map Archive

Pixie Map Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Map

Old does anywon know????

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:46 PM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
i think that the NC should ban all those faries who are actually the one behind all that "ADULT THEMED STUFF"
i mean look what has become of dewdrop in the hidden ridge, we dont like to go there.
i know there are some fairies there who are a little mean and really bad but we can just ignore them

PS : i hate it when the server is crowded
Old 03-15-2010, 02:49 PM
Has Left the Hollow :(
View Sunlight's Photo Album
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Boo!
Sunlight is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Oh, I hate that place. What horrible stuff go on there especially when some mean fairies provoke other fairies to start fighting. I prefer to keep out of that place.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
*yawn*

This is why I think it would be a bad idea to add sparrowmen to the game. Think Hidden Ride, Dewdrop Vale. Now imagine that across ALL of Pixie Hollow. It may stay contained for a short time, or even permanently, but if they added sparrowmen, it is quite probable that it would spread across all of Pixie Hollow eventually.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Roseblossom View Post
*yawn*

This is why I think it would be a bad idea to add sparrowmen to the game. Think Hidden Ride, Dewdrop Vale. Now imagine that across ALL of Pixie Hollow. It may stay contained for a short time, or even permanently, but if they added sparrowmen, it is quite probable that it would spread across all of Pixie Hollow eventually.
This is exactly why the possibility of adding sparrowmen concerns me. It would be great if people would act decent and mature, but the fact is there are weirdos in Pixie Hollow. It's easy to keep my daughter away from Hidden Ridge and the problems there. It would be much more difficult if the problem spread to other servers.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Happy Easter!
View SarahHollyshimmer's Photo Album
SarahHollyshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: AFK
SarahHollyshimmer is a talented FairySarahHollyshimmer is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
I agree. The behavior of some of those fairies is horrible. I'm sorry so many people seem to enjoy insulting the game like that. I know there are good fairies in that mess too; I have a few friends who enjoy being there sometimes. I too feel the same way about sparrowmen; if it weren't for dewdrop, I'd be all for it.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Senior Fairy
View grrlsmom's Photo Album
grrlsmom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Pixie Resolution Award Halloween'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Pixieish
grrlsmom has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
It's so interesting to see this addressed here. Although I have not had any really horrible experiences while on PH, I can see where younger fairies may have a hard time. You just have to report and GET AWAY. Change servers, delete a friend, whatever you need to do.

I'm an adult and it's moderately irritating to have a little boy fairy telling me things and that he wants to be my friend. 'Why not? Why not?' Uh, because I'm probably closer to your Grandma's age, kid!

Last edited by Jezzi; 03-16-2010 at 04:21 PM. Reason: non-g/inappropriate
Old 03-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Is a badge seeker
View RiverBubblesplash's Photo Album
RiverBubblesplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Sad
RiverBubblesplash has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
I avoided that server and meadow for months--and those middle servers are gold for getting stuff done in the game. But up until July 2009 I reported every bad fairy I saw there.

I keep my kids away from it, but have taught my oldest that she can visit friends there for short periods and simply report bad fairies, which she does.

Recently I have decided to fly there again, and have actually made friends with a few of the "bad" girls who I am glad to say are getting tired of the "environment" and are now actually playing PH as it was meant to be, and I get info on who is really bad around there.

However, I have resumed my overwatch and report every bad thing I see there. LOL I'm not just there to encourage kids to play the game right, I will quietly watch and report all the negative things I happen to see as well.

I also wrote to the NC and had a similar response about the situation there. Results have included the removal of certain furniture for new fairies, the loss of many words in speed chat plus, the loss of "boy" clothing for new fairies, three "new fairy" servers, and a few other things. But it looks to be an uphill struggle for the NC.

I also suggested the removal of speed chat plus for guests, but this is a drastic step for those who play the game the right way and those from outside the USA and Canada. Perhaps not allowing speed chat plus for a couple weeks would suffice when the fairy is new? I think that would cut down on the problem a lot.

And, as an experiment I created a "boy" fairy account last year to test that meadow. And guess what? The girls are just as bad as the boys!

If you fly there, just keep reporting all the bad stuff, then move on to a better meadow to actually play the game.

Last edited by Jezzi; 03-18-2010 at 05:02 PM. Reason: non-g/inappropriate
Old 03-17-2010, 10:16 PM
writing. always writing.
View Sealily's Photo Album
Sealily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Trivia Award - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Sarcastic
Sealily is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
So that's why new fairies don't get beds! That makes so much sense! I've heard of some of the things boys and girls will say in speedchat plus to each other about the beds. Wow, that makes way too much sense now! Well, I am sad that just because of some bad fairies that new fairies no longer get stuff like the beds and decorations.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:35 PM
is as busy as a bee!
View Tansy Greenleaf's Photo Album
Tansy Greenleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: Busy
Tansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dustTansy Greenleaf glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Wow, thank you everyone who discussed about these problems in this thread. Now I truly understand a lot of things. Thank you again!!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Happy Easter!
View SarahHollyshimmer's Photo Album
SarahHollyshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: AFK
SarahHollyshimmer is a talented FairySarahHollyshimmer is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverflute View Post
So that's why new fairies don't get beds! That makes so much sense! I've heard of some of the things boys and girls will say in speedchat plus to each other about the beds. Wow, that makes way too much sense now! Well, I am sad that just because of some bad fairies that new fairies no longer get stuff like the beds and decorations.
I should've posted this a lot earlier, but here goes. My friend sent a letter to the never council when the latest member bed available was retired without a replacement to ask them why they were doing this. Here was their reply: (She's not on the forum, so she had me get this from her in the Hollow).
"Recently Queen Clarion issued a royal decree that all beds in the Hollow will be retired because there is just so much work to do in the Hollow with each new season. There just isn't enough time to lie around a sleep. Don't worry though, if you need to catch some there is always a comfy chair to lie on."
It appears to me we won't be seeing any beds in shops anytime soon . . .
Old 03-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
However, any "old" fairy will still retain their bed, correct? I would hate to see my beautiful waterbed go even though I don't go around Hidden Ridge.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:41 PM
writing. always writing.
Sealily's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Autumn 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Trivia Award - Retired Award 

No, I think older fairies beds are here to stay. But I think the water bed is the only one that you can still get from Rosetta's quest, since it looks like a chair. That's just what I think, though. It is a shame that just because of a few rowdy fairies in Hidden Ridge caused all of the other fairies there right to own a bed.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:11 AM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverflute View Post
No, I think older fairies beds are here to stay. But I think the water bed is the only one that you can still get from Rosetta's quest, since it looks like a chair. That's just what I think, though. It is a shame that just because of a few rowdy fairies in Hidden Ridge caused all of the other fairies there right to own a bed.
actually that was changed to a brown table and chairs like the ones at ember's right now. my newest fairy was looking foward to finally getting a bed from that quest (i made her end on jan) and got the table instead. I never liked that bed, and i understand the whys behind it, but it seems like punishment to us good fairies
Old 03-18-2010, 03:09 AM
writing. always writing.
Sealily's Fairy
Awards Showcase

They changed it?! I didn't know. I had done the quest for my first two fairies before the switch, I guess, and I haven't done it on my third fairy yet. Aww! Oh, well. Hopefully those rowdy fairies on Hidden Ridge don't ruin anything else for the good fairies in the Hollow. That really is a shame. No bed from Rosetta's quest? The only bed some fairies get? Ugh.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:49 PM
NOT a care bear....
View Lotuspuppy's Photo Album
Lotuspuppy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2015 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Halloween'10 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Creative
Lotuspuppy is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverheart View Post
Hmmm...are the Muppets a part of Disney? Because it would make sense then, being able to say (Miss) Piggy. I am still appalled at the Never Council and how they say "trust me on this" when I don't have much to go on. Like, if they took this really seriously, would we still have rants on here about Hidden Ridge/Dewdrop Vale? I don't think so. And about Fawn having a field day, well, let her have one! Insults are much more important than what "Fawn" wants. And who's going to talk about pigs on Pixie Hollow? Honestly!

-Never
Um, some of us actually do have a soft spot for our porcine friends and would hate to see the word 'pig' banned. I think they are smart, cute animals and when raised properly, they are actually very affectionate and clever! Okay, yeah, I agree, they taste good too. But still, as an animal talent and someone who adores pigs, cows, dogs, and various other animals that ignorant people use as insults, I don't want to be unable to discuss them in game.

I can understand because I used to be overweight as well. I was called a lot of names. But pigs are smart, tough, and protective animals and frankly, the things that were said to me by mean spirited, closed minded Philistines are of little concern to me. These are people who hate themselves far more...

And for the record, I'd rather be compared to a farm animal than to one of those bad fairies in Hidden Ridge.

Lotuspuppy - defender of farm animals AND luxury-sized fairies!

Last edited by Jezzi; 03-18-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: inappropriate