PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old the journeys of a forgetten land (a rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:55 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
(guys, are we still doing this?)
Old 03-16-2014, 09:02 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Sorry Kenzie.

Rain Feather

"Sure, I'd love to!" I said, then we all followed Moon Feather to her camp.
On the way, we met a girl named Lace, who joined us as well.
"It really is beautiful out here at night. A lot more beautiful than the Mainland," I remarked as we watched the marshmallows roasting in the fire. I took mine and popped it in my mouth. "Mmm! Delicious."
The others stared at me curiously. Sven and I, as well as Alyssa, are the only ones who still remember what life was like outside of this island. Everyone else had arrived when they were really young.
"What's it like?" Skipper asked.
I shrugged. "I don't know. I lived in a big city, so it was always loud and crowded. And at night, you could never really see the stars as well as you do here."

Alyssa

Heather said she'd be right back, but twenty minutes later, she was still gone. I sighed and climbed out of my comfy bed.
Probably out with those girls again. I missed our parents, our home. I couldn't understand why Heather didn't.
I went out, to look for her.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:15 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

Moon falcon:
I was eating a marshmellow when I heard something crack behind the trees. I could already tell. Someone or something's out there. I thought.
"Guys, I think there's someone watching us...." I said, trying to look through the trees.
Old 03-17-2014, 03:07 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I would like to join.

Name: Molly Bennett
Personality: Quiet, Curious, Caring, Sensitive, A daydreamer and gets lost in her mind.
Appearance: Attached
Did any of your characters siblings get lost on the island to?: Nope, it's just her
Other: She gets herself into trouble often. She came to the Island around four, so she didn't know her family too well, and she's not sure if she wants to go back.

Spoiler for Molly's Appearance:
Old 03-17-2014, 05:15 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(thanks for joining jenny!)
Old 03-18-2014, 04:10 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

ok um id like to suggest something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie_Lightningripple View Post
I heard something crack behind the trees. I could already tell. Someone or something's out there. I thought.
"Guys, I think there's someone watching us...." I said, trying to look through the trees.
anyone have any idea of what this something could be?
Old 03-19-2014, 02:36 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Actually, I was waiting for you to post what that was, Kenzie. I'm not really sure, do you want it to be a person or some sort of creature?
Old 03-19-2014, 02:41 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Actually, I was waiting for you to post what that was, Kenzie. I'm not really sure, do you want it to be a person or some sort of creature?
I thought it would have been Alyssa. she travels fast right?
Old 03-19-2014, 03:36 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay, sure. I'll post as soon as I can.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:34 AM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(anyone wanna get this going again?)
Old 03-26-2014, 07:21 PM
idk what to put here!
Awards Showcase

(okay im going to try something to get this going again,)
Sven:
"Guys, I think there's someone watching us...." I heard Star say. I looked where she was looking and I could hear rustling, only faintly.
"I'm going to see what it is, but in the meantime, everyone else should stay here. I don't know what's out there, and as long as you girls stay here together, you'll be safe." I said, walking off towards where the sound came from.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moon falcon:
"Sven, wait!" I said, grabbing him by the shoulder and pulling him back. Apparently, I don't know my own strengths because doing that knocked him down on his butt. "Are you okay??" I whispered, not wanting to disrupt and scare away what was lurking in the woods.
Lucy:
"Lucy, sweetie." My mom's voice rang out. My eyes shot up from the book that I was reading and locked on to hers. "Your father and I are going out, so I trust you will be fine without us, won't you?" She asked, even though we both already knew I would be fine.
But she had been overprotective of me for as long as I can remember. I could never understand why, when I was growing up. But now, I could see why. One daughter went missing, and she wanted to protect the other best as she could.
"Sure. I'll be fine without you for a few hours. No trouble." I said, hoping I could get some time to find out more about my sister.
Sven:
"Yes, I'm fine. I can take a hit." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling myself up. "But why did you do that anyway?" I asked, brushing myself off. She just shrugged and put both of her hands on both of my shoulders, and locked her eyes on mine. "Listen," She began, "I don't know what's out there. And I'm sure you don't either. You can't go off and wander into the woods by yourself. If you're gonna go, then I'm coming with you." She said, her eyes still serious.
"Seriously? Did you not hear what I just said? I'm not weak."
Star frowned. "You do know that just because you're not weak, it doesn't mean that you wouldn't be prone to getting hurt. And if you were far away, we couldn't hear you even once. You don't want that happening, right?"
"Okay, fine. You can come along." I said, grabbing a thick stick off the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy:
I stood on the sidewalk and waved my parents goodbye as they drove off. It was finally time to start searching. I thought back, back to when I was younger. There was a box Mom wanted me to stay out of. I never did get a chance to understand what was in it, but I figured, now was my chance.

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 03-26-2014 at 08:19 PM. Reason: oops
Old 03-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I decided to join.

Name: Emma Pattington
Personality: Kind, Sweet, Serious
Appearance: Long straight brown hair, a blue dress, purple shoes, and brown eyes.
Did any of characters' siblings get lost on the island too? Yes
Other: Been on island since 10 years old.

Name: Lizzy Pattington
Personality: Serious, focused, perfect
Appearance: Medium long straight brown hair, a green shirt, brown Jean shorts, and Hazel eyes.
Did any of characters' siblings get lost on the island too? Yes
Other: Was focused on finding her sister when she got lost in a forest ( on mainland) and decided to spend the night there. She had a dream about the island and has been there for 3 months.

Name: Annie Pattington
Personality: Kind, Sweet, Sensitive, Shy
Appearance: Short curly brown hair, bright blue eyes, and a nightgown.
Did any of characters' siblings get stuck on island too? Yes
Other: Had dream about island, and has been on the island for only a few hours.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Emma Pattington:
I was wandering through the forest like I do everyday on this island. I decided to do a few cartwheels before I went to pick a spot for afternoon relaxing.

Lizzy Pattington:
I was about to start my 12th bonfire at the place I had set up on this island when I heard someone crying. I decided to go investigate. I came to a clearing almost instantly, and saw a young girl crying by a tree. She had curly brown hair and was wearing a nightgown. " Hello? " I asked. But she ran off. I decided to run after her. " Hello? I'm friendly!" I said. " You look familiar." she said, taking my hand. " Hi. I need to take you back to safety. No time to explain who I am. " I said. I took the girl's hand and led her through the forest. "Always time to explain. I'm Annie. " she said.

Annie Pattington:
A fimiliar girl was taking me to ' safety ' . I'm not sure where safety could be on this island, but I knew she could lead me. " Please tell me who you are! " I begged. " No need to explain until we get to safety. " she said. Then we were in an area that looked like a campsite.
Old 03-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Alyssa

I heard them talking together as I walked through the woods. Sighing to myself, I continued on, not caring how much noise I made as I went through the forest. Another late-night picnic? Didn't the people on this island have anything better to do? Like sleep?
Before I knew it, I came upon two of the islanders, having some sort of bizarre arguments about whether or not one of them was weak. I folded my arms across my chest.
"What are you guys doing out here in the middle of the night?" I asked, annoyed.
They both jumped. "You were the one making all that noise?" the boy asked.
"Me? I'm not the one having another midnight party." I sighed. "Have you seen Heather?"
Old 03-27-2014, 12:57 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Emma Pattington:
It was late at night, so I decided to go to bed. I climbed up a tree so no one would wake me up in the middle of the night. In the middle of a dream, I heard a loud snapping sound and woke up. The branch had broke and I was sitting on the ground. Three other islanders were looking at me, so I stepped closer. " Um, Hello. " I said.

Lizzy Pattington:
I set Annie down in the grass and finally started the bonfire. I got out a bag of popcorn and a bag of marshmallows, which Annie refused to eat without a bowl. " Ugh. It's bedtime then. " I said. I said up a place for Annie and led her into it. she fell asleep instantly, and I left a mini bag of a combination of marshmallows, pretzels, and popcorn to save for breakfast. Since I knew she would be safe there for the night. I had not had something sweet for breakfast in a long time. I thought it would be a good idea to go and pick some fruit for morning, so I set off to find Island food.