PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Mistakes We Made In The Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-19-2013, 04:48 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
The main mistake I regret in the Hollow is making a third fairy. I know that might sound bad, but having one fairy and one sparrow was just right for me. I made the third one when we could still delete fairies and I assumed she wouldn't last long, but then I didn't delete her before the change happened. I don't play in the hollow everyday and I almost never play with my third fairy; she just takes up space and it makes me feel bad.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:01 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Smile Having their own adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_roseplume View Post
The main mistake I regret in the Hollow is making a third fairy. I know that might sound bad, but having one fairy and one sparrow was just right for me. I made the third one when we could still delete fairies and I assumed she wouldn't last long, but then I didn't delete her before the change happened. I don't play in the hollow everyday and I almost never play with my third fairy; she just takes up space and it makes me feel bad.
Your third fairy is visiting all the other fairies around the Hollow who are not being played with. They are having a great time. They even took up a new hobby: carving snowflakes from ice, after the movie Secret of the Wings came out!

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 01-19-2013, 03:25 PM
~Start a Chain Reaction~
View Nightsparkle's Photo Album
Nightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Dreamy
Nightsparkle is a talented FairyNightsparkle is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thumbs down

1) Standing too close to a sparrowman, then having a girl say "He's mine. MOVE!" #ThatAwkwardMoment

2) Complimenting a sparrowman's outfit, then having the girl next to him say "GRRRR HE'S MINE, STAY AWAY."

3) Letting my younger brother use my fairy to play a game. Then when I come back in the room, he's chatting idiotic things to a group of fairies, hitting on girls, and flying around everyone's faces in wild circles. #HUMILIATION

4) Waiting forever for a party hoster to put out the Two for Tea game, then the slot getting filled, missing it by half a second. This miserable moment happens many mournful times.

5) Wasting all my diamonds on hairstyles and colors that I later regretted and changed. Wasting diamonds on the wrong shade of dye bottles. Wasting diamonds on trying to dye light-talent belt (they don't dye). I'm a non-member, so diamonds are "My preciousssss."

6) Clicking on ingredient bunches when not enough people around to share.

7) Not recognizing that when a fairy friend group whispered, she really was meaning to talk to me. And my lack of response ended up hurting her feelings, eliciting tears.

8) Trying to organize a play in the Theater. Didn't work out, for one. Also an enormous task, won't ever directly try that again.

9) Private messaging someone, not realizing they were in an Animal Derby race.

My brain hurts, I'll leave it at that for now...

Last edited by Nightsparkle; 01-19-2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: add a mistake i made in the hollow
Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
Your third fairy is visiting all the other fairies around the Hollow who are not being played with. They are having a great time. They even took up a new hobby: carving snowflakes from ice, after the movie Secret of the Wings came out!

Stormy

Wow, now I don't feel bad at all! No wonder my Chloe always greets me with a happy smile even though we don't get together often; she's been having a blast without me.