PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Any tips for aspiring Butterfly Painter leaders?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Mmmmm...vanilla!!
View vanillabug's Photo Album
vanillabug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Winner's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Charming
vanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Thank you, friend! I couldn't have done it without my wonderful teachers, Cups and Twi!

Siggy by the ever so talented Twilight!
Old 07-20-2012, 02:07 AM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Wow! I've got to try this tomorrow! Congratulations to everyone who got on there! I went to the leaderboard to see the lowest score and four forum fairies are on there!
One question though: When you have a butterfly that needs two shots of paint, should you do both or just one?
Old 07-20-2012, 02:16 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillabug View Post
Thank you, friend! I couldn't have done it without my wonderful teachers, Cups and Twi!
anytime friend! hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
One question though: When you have a butterfly that needs two shots of paint, should you do both or just one?
just one, you will get 10 points for each butterfly, this is for make extra points while you are getting 50 points when you get the ice or the power up. Of course you need finish the request that the level need, but you can lef for finish in the last time 1 of each kinda of butterfly bc if you finish this before the level will be done.. i hope help you

Old 07-20-2012, 04:59 AM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I was finally able to get on the leaderboard thanks to your flitterific tips twilight and cups! I got in third place with over 90,000 points. Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, the trophy never appeared in my storage. I still have 20 spaces left so that can't be an issue. I am a little disappointed after all that work. I hope it appears after work tomorrow. If not, I plan to contact the never council.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 07-20-2012, 09:28 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Oh Gosh Heather I would too! all that hard work you deserve it!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:56 AM
View Persinette's Photo Album
Persinette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 2

Persinette is a talented FairyPersinette is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Oh dear Heather! Did you get a screenshot of your fairy on the leaderboard? I'm sure the Never Council will be able to sort it out for you if you write to them!

Thanks to the other fairies for the tips! I tried doing the "paint only once colour until time runs out" trick and I got 10000 more than I've ever gotten. Still didn't get on the learderboard though, so I think I'll wait until the reset on Saturday ^^'
Old 07-20-2012, 11:39 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh thank you thank you thank you so much for the tips! I hope this will allow me to get up on the Leaderboard!
I played for almost 1 1/2 hours tonight and earned around 50,000 points, but the internet crashed for a few seconds and my progress was lost.
It's almost midnight now, so I figured I won't have any more time tonight.. bummer.
This trophy is going to be difficult to earn, as my internet tends to reset every few hours for some unknown reason. Some days it would crash every 20 minutes, while other times (which are rare) there would be no problems. Keeping my wings crossed that it will be kind to me this weekend - maybe I'll use the opportunity on Saturday, but I wanted to get it out of the way to allow others to earn the trophy as well, and not increase the score on the Leaderboard. (I hate it so much that I will have to bump someone off the list to get that trophy)

By the way, you are still on the Leaderboard Heather (Congrats!!), so make sure to contact them if you don't earn it by tomorrow.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Pixieish
CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I am going to try this trick today, but I know so many fairies have such a high score idk if I will be able to beat anyone on it, and for me, I had got the score 61,000 (that just the even number it was a little over) but I never used that ice trick, I was on early that morning it was very annoying I needed 2 thousand more points and coul not get it, I tried playing later and got a high enough score from that morning, and the high score had changed to 80,000, explains why I had trouble, sigh oh well I'll give this trick a try but sense everyone trying idk if it will be possible or not, wish me luck

Edit: I am doing this now but I am confused do you just keep painting half like all the way through and fail the level? or do you wait till the end and then paint them all suddenly? sorry if this is a confusing question

Last edited by CookiezPrincess; 07-20-2012 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Founding Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 

Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
I contacted the Never Council, so I am keeping my wings crossed that I get the trophy. I'll wait for their reply. I could try again... but like Onion, I don't want to bump off and give someone else a chance.

I took caps of everything just in case. After all that work, there was no way I wasn't going to record something. I was thankful I was still on the board when I woke up this morning so the council can see.

Yes, Cookie. You keep paining half the butterfly and hitting the ice for extra points until time runs out in 10 minutes. I'd wait until the clock runs 9:40 or so before I paint the final butterflies and get the last ice. Although, I did fine out if you fail a level, you get another chance to try that level again for double the points. Found that out by accident. LOL. Good luck!!

Old 07-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Mmmmm...vanilla!!
vanillabug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Winner's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 

vanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queenvanillabug met the Queen
Congratulations on making the leaderboard, Heather! Surely the Never Council will reward you the trophy! If not, we will all flood them with requests to "give Heather her trophy"!

Please keep us posted!

Old 07-20-2012, 03:05 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Heather my wings crossed for you! You worked alot yesterday on this trophy and you deserve it!
I'm agree with Vanilla if they dont give you the trophy... ROAR!!!!!!

Old 07-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Pixieish
CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I didn't get my trophy, but I reported a bug report and I hope they will give me my trophy, I made it on the board after like 2 and a half hour worth of work..
Old 07-20-2012, 04:19 PM
Mmmmm...vanilla!!
vanillabug's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh gosh! Sorry to hear that, Cookie! Let us know if we need to ROAR for you too!

Trophies for Cookie and Heather!

Old 07-20-2012, 06:09 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Using this tip was harder than I thought! level 15 is REALLY difficult. I just hate it when you squirt a butterfly half way then you aim for the ice and it hits the Butterfly AGAIN and then it fly's away. It's Super annoying. I'm very frustrated cause all the swirls turns and spins the Butterfly's make they make me hit the butterfly's AGAIN and then it finishes the level and I wasn't even CLOSE to the 10th minute. Sorry its a little bit of a rant.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:16 PM
Founding Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'll keep you posted. It makes me feel a little better that I am not the only one, though.... So, it's not just me!

Corn, I know what you mean, but don't give up! Keep going. I have found that the higher levels get easier with that situation so you can get a couple of thousand points per level later!