PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Save Pixie Hollow! All Discussion of PH's Closing v.2 *Mega-Thread*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
as for the tracking deal um did anyone ever think it could be to help find kids that get lost faster. i have a friend that goes there every year and they always lose track of 1 out of the 8 kids they have with them so it could be that too.
also they do have them cell phone things too for that game i think they do you think they don't have a gps tracker in that too.

Last edited by AutumnNeversprite; 04-06-2014 at 07:54 AM.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Cornflower, you are too funny!!!

I heard about those tracking wristbands. I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but some time last year I read about another kind of Disney wristband that parents can input their children's information, like their favorite character; their pets' names; their name; age; and even where they live (I think). This is so Disney can pretty much track where you are in the park and have a character (like say if Cinderella was your child's favorite princess) approach your child and interact with them; the character would know the child's name and other favorite things, which Disney thought would be a pleasant surprise and experience for kids.

But...erm...it's somewhat cool, and yet...SUPER CREEPY!!!

There was a bit of controversy about invasion of privacy.
Old 04-06-2014, 03:57 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Heh. We're on a school trip in Disney right now...
My group didn't get any creepy-stalker-wristbands. I'll ask my friends tomorrow in the other group during breakfast.
That's super strange!
Old 04-06-2014, 05:02 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I personally really liked the wristbands! They helped me get on rides quickly, and you dont have to put in information you do not want to. when i went there was not many people with them, so we felt special. They are vey comfy, and if they can still stalk me, thats odd because i wear mine as a piece of jewley now. XD
Old 04-10-2014, 02:19 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Happy Mermaid Party, pixies. Wish we could be celebrating this glorious holiday in The Hollow... specifically, in The Grotto.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 04-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Oh, I forgot about that Mermaid Grotto would be open this month. Thanks for reminding me. Have a badge:

Old 04-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Well, it finally happened...I had a vivid and legitimate dream that Pixie Hollow reopened, that never happened to me before! I was so sad to wake up and find it wasn't real

The log in page was much more...green...in my dream. Like lots and lots and greens instead of the dark blue that we all know and love.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Starshine View Post
Well, it finally happened...I had a vivid and legitimate dream that Pixie Hollow reopened, that never happened to me before! I was so sad to wake up and find it wasn't real

The log in page was much more...green...in my dream. Like lots and lots and greens instead of the dark blue that we all know and love.
It would be awesome if your dream was real. . .oh well. I'm still hoping it will open. I haven't lost hope, I don't know if it will reopen though. I still hope it does. Let's keep our hopes up, still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Happy Mermaid Party, pixies. Wish we could be celebrating this glorious holiday in The Hollow... specifically, in The Grotto.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Yeah.... I loved silly days.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:28 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:

I still have vivid dreams of PH. In all my life, never have I played a game that impacted me the way PH had. It was so magical and perfect. It represents everything I believe... and what Walt Disney believed. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about it and miss it.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 04-12-2014, 02:39 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
I still have vivid dreams of PH. In all my life, never have I played a game that impacted me the way PH had. It was so magical and perfect. It represents everything I believe... and what Walt Disney believed. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about it and miss it.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
I had this dream the other night that I was playing Pixie Hollow with you and another or a few people on the forum, and we were all confused why we were still able to play PH when it was closed so I went to check on nother tab and I saw the date or something for when it was to open again but all I could see was blurryness like It was far away and I started like screaming and stuff and you guys started to disappear and I was so SCARED, I had no idea what was going on then I was all alone and I was confused then it was gone...

I mostly try not to think of negitive things before I sleep it gives me these type of SCARY dreams so I sleep with my plush Mickey Mouse because for some reason he helps me have better dreams like: WDW, Ships, etc.
Basically my Mickey is my happiness when theres hard times when I'm scared or confused Even when I have nightmares
Old 04-12-2014, 11:43 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Eek! If I had imagined such a clear dream, I would have definitely been gloomy for the rest of the day. Wings crossed that your dream will come true Lila. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemony View Post
I think it has much less hope than the others and it makes me kinda sad... First of all as far as I remember the game was kinda build inside the website and wasn't really installed in your computer, so no game files to play with (I might be wrong)... Second thing is that the game was played mainly by girls, and girls are usually not those who learn how to code and build games. And last thing is that out of the disney games, this one had the most active disney characters in it, since movies are still being made with those characters and they are still a big thing for disney.

So I was wondering if you ever tried to make a group of people who might be able to remake the game? Or are there no people able to do this on this game community?
It's awesome how you're helping the TT Rewritten team, Lemony. As far as re-creating Pixie Hollow is concerned, I would agree with all points that you have made. I haven't really thought before about what you have explained. There have been several groups mentioned on these forums who were/are planning to re-create the game, but I haven't seen the actual organisers discuss any progress on PHF so there is not a lot of information available here. I suppose Pixie Hollow would not be extremely difficult to code as a game, but the main charm of the game (at least for me, personally) were the graphics and animations that were released with events, as well as the wardrobe and storage items released fortnightly or once a month. I bet half of the team would have to be superb art designers.

---
Well, I started sifting through my unorganised screenshots from last year, it is such a bittersweet feeling. On one hand I'm happy that I have so many memories stored of the game, yet on the other hand, there doesn't seem to be enough!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 04-12-2014, 03:19 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I had a really vivid dream about the Hollow last night too. Well, kind of. My fairies all used their talents to make this journey to the Pixie Dust Tree to fight this giant snail thing....? idek o-o It looked more like one of the Tinker Bell movies.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Unhappy Pixie hollow i need you

WHY!!!!!!!!! PIXIE HOLLOW LEFT ME! HOW COULD IT DO SO!!!!!! PIXIE HOLLOW I NEED YOU SO BADLY I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT!!!!!!!!!

LOVE AND SAD FAIRY LOVE,
ROSE STARBLOOM
Old 04-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I think it was some time last month I had a dream where Pixie Hollow came back, and I was really excited. I think my fairies were standing around the main tree in Havendish Square; it felt so real.
But then I woke up and got sad...
Old 04-12-2014, 09:38 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I was watching a Pixie Hollow video and I heard that whisper noise and I clicked on the tab were I would put PH but then I realized that it was just a video andI was all depressed *Sigh* I sure do miss PH..