PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:41 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Like, the Wonderland characters seem to be more based on OUAT, but a lot of the others seem to resemble Disney movie characters, like in Peter Pan and Frozen. And there are a few who don't seem based on anyone at all.
I was just wondering about that. )
Pfft. My characters are too awesome to have to be based on anybody!
Just kidding, I'm not that full of myself. Glory, I think Hazy and Liri summed it up pretty well when they said we just based them on whoever we want. As for me, well, neither of my characters are based on anybody. I created Ivory because I fell in love with the song Let it Go, and with Elsa's ice powers, but that was way before Frozen came out. So I kind of just created her the way I wanted to, which incidentally turned out to be nothing like Elsa. As for Laurel, she was raised by villains, so I thought it didn't make sense for her to be naive or immature like Disney's Rapunzel. And neither of them are OUAT characters... So, yeah, you can base your characters on pretty much anything.
PHF, it's perfectly fine if Phoebe is with Sirena, Mei, and Saige. However, Misty posted earlier that Saige and Mei are the only ones who know about Sirena's love of adventure... Unless you want to change that?
Guys, I feel like we haven't got this RP planned nearly as well as the other one. I kind of feel like our characters are just wandering around looking for something to do... Maybe we should discuss how exactly we want this to continue? I've been talking to Hazy and I agree with her that one of the reasons OUAT was so successful was because we planned it so well.
Anyone else feel the same?

Astrid, Lillie, Ivory, Annalise, Annabeth, Julianna and I walked into the enormous castle. I gazed around admiringly. I could hardly believe this place had once belonged to the infamous Captain Hook. Dove and Hunter had done a great job redecorating.
A girl in a beautiful scarlet dress, and a pretty young woman around Annalise and Ivory's age - if Ivory had actually looked her age - were standing in the Great Hall.
"Astrid, Ivory, Lillie!" The woman, Dove, exclaimed. She rushed over to embrace her sisters.
I saw something glitter around her neck. A beautiful silver charm necklace, just like the one Ivory always wore, and, I could see, Astrid and Lillie did too. I wondered about the story behind that.
"It's so great to see you again!" Astrid said happily, doing flips in the air.
"I was just thinking that it's been too long since we descendants had a reunion," Ivory agreed.
"I'd have to agree. When was the last time we were all together again? Wasn't it your wedding, Dove?" Jack wondered out loud.
Dove turned and grinned hugely. "Jack!" She rushed over to hug him as well.
"Sparrow, don't you look like a fine young lady," Ivory teased, grinning at the girl. Sparrow rolled her eyes.
Introductions were made, more warm greetings were exchanged, then the adults went back to the subject of a reunion of the descendants.
"The twentieth anniversary of the banishment is coming up," Lillie pointed out. "Maybe we could get together for that?"
"We could have a ball!" I spoke up excitedly. I didn't want to interrupt them, but I was getting pretty excited. "We'd get a chance to meet all the famous descendants!" I whispered to Annabeth, my best friend.
"I know!" She whispered back. "Isn't it great?"
"Oh, I nearly forgot." Ivory drew on her icy powers, creating a snowy white bird. She gave it a small parcel to put in its beak, then sends it off. "I still have to send Sirena her birthday present!" I knew Sirena was the daughter of the rulers of Coventina, but I've never met her. But I would at the ball!
"Where are we going to have this ball?" I asked excitedly.

After a delicious meal, followed by Sirena's birthday cake (chocolate, her favorite) we head to the ballroom. Sirena, Mei and I are joined by a few other girls, including Jessamine and a fairy named Phoebe. I hear Phoebe start talking to Sirena, but I'm distracted by a cold breeze blowing through the open window of the ballroom.
Not the cool, salty sea air I'm used to in Coventina, but a chilling wind that feels almost magical. In flies a small white bird that looked like it's made out of... snow?
The bird lands on Sirena's shoulder, dropping a small package into her hands. "Oh!" Sirena opens it to reveal a small ice statue of a mermaid, carved with intricate detail. It comes with a note.
Dear Sirena,
Happy 13th birthday! Tell your parents I said hi. Hope to see you and your family again soon!
~ Queen Ivory of Arendelle

(Sorry I kind of took over the idea of the anniversary ball. I thought it was time the action got going. Anyway, Liri, Hazy, Misty, if any of your characters also want to send a present to Sirena, Iv can do it for you. I figured though we couldn't make her ball, it's no reason to forget her birthday.)

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Adding my post
Old 03-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent

While I was talking to Sirena, a snow bird blew in, bringing cold wind and a package for her. She opened it and it contained a small ice mermaid statue. "Oh!", Sirena said. I asked,"Who's it from?" She said," It's from Queen Ivory of Arendelle, a friend of my mother. She helped banish the villains." I felt like I had so much to learn about the other descendants.

Last edited by PixieHollowForever; 05-16-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: removed something off topic
Old 03-14-2014, 05:40 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I agree Night. We should figure out what we want to happen with this RP.
I also like how you brought in the anniversary ball

I promise I will post tomorrow! I ran out of time today :/
Old 03-15-2014, 12:52 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent

Astrid, Lillie, Queen Ivory, Princess Annalise, the girls, the Lost Boys and I walked into the enormous castle.
I instantly spot Sparrow, and grin at her. She is wearing a long scarlet dress, and she rolls her eyes at me because of it. Sparrow is one of my best friends, but she wants to be a pirate.

"Astrid, Ivory, Lillie!" Dove, Sparrow's mom and Lillie and Astrid's sister, exclaimed. She rushed over to embrace her sisters.
"It's so great to see you again!" Astrid said happily, doing flips in the air.
"I was just thinking that it's been too long since we descendants had a reunion," Queen Ivory agreed.
"I'd have to agree. When was the last time we were all together again? Wasn't it your wedding, Dove?" Jack wondered out loud.
Dove turned and grinned hugely. "Jack!" She rushed over to hug him as well.
"Sparrow, don't you look like a fine young lady," Ivory teased, grinning at my friend. Sparrow rolled her eyes again, before coming over to join me and the Boys.

"Hey Boys!" She grinned.
"Heya Sparrow!" We reply, grinning back.
"You missed out on all our pirate battles with Captain Smee!" I add.
"Hey! No fair! My mom won't let me do anything fun. But I have gotten real good at sword fighting. I practice with Felix a lot. Whenever my mom isn't there to stop me that is." Sparrow replies.
"Where is he?" Nibs asks.
"Outside on the ship. He doesn't feel comfortable around all this royalty."

Introductions were made, more warm greetings were exchanged, then the adults, and Astrid, went back to the subject of a reunion of the descendants.
"The twentieth anniversary of the banishment is coming up," Lillie pointed out. "Maybe we could get together for that?"
"We could have a ball!" Calla spoke up excitedly, before whispering something to one of the princesses.
"Bleh. A ball?" I snorted quietly to the Boys and Sparrow, rolling my eyes. They snicker softly.

"Oh, I nearly forgot." Queen Ivory drew on her icy powers, creating a snowy white bird. She gave it a small parcel to put in its beak, then sends it off. "I still have to send Sirena her birthday present!"
"Can you send this for me Iv?" Astrid asks, giving her a parcel with a note.
"Sure. Dove? Lillie? Anything from you guys?" She replies.

"Where are we going to have this ball?" Calla asks excitedly. Sparrow, the Boys, and I share another glance. Oh great. A ball. Just what we love...
Old 03-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Haha, Night Wish.
Thanks everyone!

Jessamine
"Oh, that reminds me." I handed Sirena a turquoise and aquamarine necklace. She smiled and thanked me.
I then wandered off to the other side of the ballroom, as Sirena, Saige and Mei headed to the dance floor. Ballroom dancing just wasn't my thing. I didn't know how anyway.
I stuck with my parents, as they greeted guest after guest, many of which were fairytale character descendants.
After the party was over, we returned to Agrabah via the magic carpet. "So, how long are we going to stay in this world?" I asked my parents. Not that this hadn't been an interesting experience, but I missed my life on Earth. My nice, normal life.
They looked at each other in surprise. "We don't know. We'll stay as long as we need to, I guess." Mom replied.
I sighed. Looks like I'm going to have to spend the night in this strange, magical place.

(You guys can continue the party. It's just that there's not much else for Jess to do. )
Old 03-15-2014, 05:21 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Ahh! I’m so sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been really busy lately. )

All too soon, the party ends and all of the guests begin to leave. I had a great time with all of my friends and received several wonderful gifts, including a little ice statue of a mermaid from Queen Ivory and a turquoise and aquamarine necklace from Jessamine. I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday, despite the fact that I was manipulated into singing for everyone. I was so nervous as I stood in front of everyone and all of their eyes were on me, but I managed to get through it without messing up too much.
After mom, dad, and I say goodbye to the last guests, I head up to my bedroom. By now, it is almost midnight and I can barely keep my eyes open. Unable to stop yawning, I get ready and hop into bed. Soon, I slowly drift to sleep and begin to dream of having adventures with my friends.

“The twentieth anniversary of the banishment is coming up," I point out, growing to my normal size. "Maybe we could get together for that?"
"We could have a ball!" Calla says excitedly, before whispering something to one of the princesses.
"Bleh. A ball?" I hear Slightly snort quietly to the Boys and Sparrow, rolling her eyes. They snicker softly.
"Oh, I nearly forgot." Iv creates a snowy white bird, and gives it a small parcel to put in its beak, then sends it off. "I still have to send Sirena her birthday present!"
"Can you send this for me Iv?" Astrid asks, giving her a parcel with a note.
"Sure. Dove? Lillie? Anything from you guys?" She replies.
I hand over a small package containing a bracelet I tinkered for Sirena. I used bits of metal and seashells to make it.
"Where are we going to have this ball?" Calla asks. Sparrow and the lost boys don’t look amused.
“Oh, come on, guys!” I tease, grinning. “Balls aren’t that bad.”

(I’ll post again when I can!)

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-15-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 07:29 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Happily Ever After

Hey Misty? Slightly was the one who said "bleh. A ball" to the Boys and Sparrow, not Astrid Astrid doesn't mind balls if she has her sisters and friends with her.
Old 03-15-2014, 03:41 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Whoops. That's what happens when I role-play late at night! I'm so used to your posts being from Astrid's POV! I'll edit that right now. Sorry about that!
Old 03-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I posted a picture of Silven, and Jess in her Estoriana outfit.

Silven

I walked through the forest, silent as a shadow. Now that the villains were gone, even the trees seemed more vibrant, more peaceful.
Now that they were gone, the Merry Men and I weren't outlaws anymore. We still preferred living in our forests though.
Sometimes I missed the old days, where we got to be bandits and outlaws, trying to fight the villains in whichever small ways we could, while helping the people of Estoriana the best that we could. Not that I wanted the villains to return. But sometimes I thought a little more adventure wouldn't hurt.
Bored, I climbed my way up into a tree and stared at the silver crescent moon. It'd be nice if something, anything, actually happened around here anymore.

(Hmm, I guess it's a little too late for anyone to still be out and about. I don't think Silven will be going to the anniversary ball; he's not really the ball type. He'll meet our descendants' children when they start looking for their parents though. Jessamine will be going to the ball, if nobody minds. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Silven.jpg (49.9 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Jessamine.jpg (245.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 03-15-2014, 05:36 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Haha, Misty, I totally get that. I still can't get Ivory's voice out of my head (or my writing!).

"I guess I'll send messages to all the descendants," I said with a grin, creating a whole flock of white snow birds with messages in their beaks.
"As for the location... how about the Grove?" Astrid suggested.
"The Grove?" Dove paused thoughtfully. "Well, it is where the banishment happened."
I heard Slightly give another "bleh". Sparrow also looked disinterested. Calla, Annabeth, and Julianna seemed excited though.
Julianna smiled at them. "At least we'll have the ball outside," she said in her sweet, innocent voice. As long as I've known her, Julianna has always been the adorable child who loved everyone, and tried to make all of us happy. She could see that Sparrow and the Lost Boys didn't like the idea of a ball.
"Good point, Julie." I reached over to hug her. "That way you guys don't have to endure being stuck in a ballroom all day," I teased.
They didn't exactly look thrilled, but they seemed more relieved.
I sent out my flock of messanger birds, one for each of the descendants' families. I hoped everyone could make it.
My sisters and our various families spent the rest of the day catching up, and the kids got to know one another. Dove drew the line with Sparrow and Slightly suggested a sword fight though.
Before we knew it, it was getting dark. I teleported Jack back to Earth, giving him a hug when I said goodbye. "Hope you can make it tomorrow."
"I'll do my best. I've really missed you, Iv. All of you." Jack smiled at me, then flew away.

(Hazy, hope you don't mind how I controlled Julianna. I tried to stick to your description of her personality. And Liri, I left it up to you whether or not Jack will be there, since you probably don't want him to get captured... Maybe we could do something like, when the science-people came in, somehow all the portals to Estoriana got closed, and he was stuck on Earth? Just an idea.
Hey, Hazy, Liri, maybe Sparrow, Slightly, and Saige (that is a LOT of S names!) should get into a sword fight at the ball! )

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

Haha! Thats alright Misty I do the same thing sometimes. Astrid is my favorite after all (Shh don't tell Slightly, Shang, Jack, or Mei! )

And Glory, Jess definitely needs to come to the ball!

Hey Night? Maybe they should have the ball at the grove where they banished the villains? Just a thought, but it would make sense to have the anniversary ball where it happened.
Thoughts anyone?

Hmm... Idk if I will have Jack come or not.... hmm.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-15-2014 at 06:54 PM.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:15 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ooh, that's a great idea Liri! Sorry about my post, it kinda sucks because I was in a rush.
I will edit, and post something better when I have time.
Old 03-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Its fine! I just added some stuff here and there and changed a few phrases a tiny bit. Hope you don't mind Night!

“The twentieth anniversary of the banishment is coming up," Lillie points out, growing to her normal size. "Maybe we could get together for that?"
"We could have a ball!" Calla says excitedly, before whispering something to one of the princesses.
"Bleh. A ball?" I hear Slightly snort quietly to the Boys and Sparrow, rolling his eyes. They snicker softly, until I shoot them a look that is. The Boys instantly stop, but then the corner of my mouth twitches up into a sly grin, and they know I'm not really mad.

"Oh, I nearly forgot." Iv creates a snowy white bird, and gives it a small parcel to put in its beak, then sends it off. "I still have to send Sirena her birthday present!"
"Can you send this for me Iv?" I ask, giving her a parcel with a note. I had made Sirena a small ivory-handled dagger that had waves carved into the blade. Marina might be a little upset at first, but everyone in Estoriana needed a little something just in case. Besides, a small knife is useful for many reasons, not just protection.
"Sure. Dove? Lillie? Anything from you guys?" Ivory replies. Lillie hands her a bracelet she had made for Sirena.

"Where are we going to have this ball?" Calla asks. Sparrow and my Boys don’t look amused.
“Oh, come on, guys!” Lillie teases, grinning. “Balls aren’t that bad.”
"You are missing the point Boys." I add, "The point isn't to have a ball, it is to have a reunion with our friends."
"Alright. Whatever. Just don't expect us to dress up." Slightly says, sticking his tongue out at me and grinning.
I grin back, "I wouldn't dream of it."
"Easy enough for you guys." Sparrow says, crossing her arms, "My mom will force me into a dress."
"Eh, this one isn't too bad." I reply, "You look like a pirate warrior in that scarlet."
"Really?" She asks, starting to look excited.
"Trust me, I am an expert on pirates." I say with a wink, and Sparrow grins at me.
Dove sighs. "Astrid, you are corrupting my daughter." She says, and only her sisters catch the grin playing at the corners of her eyes. I smother my laughter, eyes sparkling as I pretend to look chastised by my sister.
"Mom!" Sparrow exclaims exasperated.

"Alright." Ivory says, trying to call back our attention and hold back her laughter at the same time. "Where is there a big enough space for everyone? I'll send messages to all the descendants," She said with a grin, creating a whole flock of white snow birds with messages in their beaks.
"How about the Grove?" I suggested.
"The Grove?" Dove paused thoughtfully. "Well, it is where the banishment happened."
"What grove?" Sparrow asks.
"Not any old grove," Dove clarifies, "The Grove."
"Its perfect." Annalise says with a smile. Lillie, Ivory, and I nod in agreement.
"What grove?" Sparrow repeats, frustrated now.
"Patience child." Dove replies, already lost in thought, probably making up a list of things that needed to be done for the ball.

Sparrow growls in anger and storms out, upset that no one is explaining. Slightly and the Boys instantly begin to follow her, grabbing Calla's arm as they pass her. Calla in turn reaches to grab the arms of Annabeth and Julianna to drag them with her.
Julianna resists for a moment and smiles at them. "At least we'll have the ball outside," she says in her sweet, innocent voice.
"Good point, Julie." Iv reached over to hug her. "That way you guys don't have to endure being stuck in a ballroom all day," She teased.
The Boys didn't exactly look thrilled, but they seemed more relieved. Then they continued to pull Calla, Annabeth, and Julianna out after Sparrow.
I watch them leave, then call out softly to Neverland. :Keep them safe. Don't let them get into trouble.:

Ivory sent out her flock of messenger birds, one for each of the descendants' families. I hoped everyone could make it.
Just then, Hunter walks in.
"Hunter!" I cry out, launching myself into his arms in greeting.
He chuckles, "Heya Astrid."
Lillie, Ivory, Annalise, and Jack come over to greet him as well, just as happy to see him, but less impulsive as I was. Dove watches with a smile.

"So what are you all up to?" He asks us after the greetings have finished.
"We are planning a reunion ball!" Dove exclaims, clapping her hands together in excitement.
"The twentieth anniversary of The Banishment is coming up, and we figured it was a great reason for us all to get together." Lillie says.
"The last time everyone saw each other was for your wedding." Jack adds.
"We were thinking we could have it in the Grove." Annalise says, and Hunter nods.
"That would be nice. That is where it all happened after all." He replies.
"Yeah. I'm so excited to see everyone again!" I say, doing a flip in the air.
"I already sent out the invitations!" Ivory says with a smile.

My sisters and our various families spent the rest of the day catching up, and the kids got to know one another. Dove drew the line with Sparrow and Slightly suggested a sword fight though.
Before we knew it, it was getting dark.
“I guess we should get going now.” Annalise says, Julianna snuggling next to her, half asleep.
“We can start decorating the Grove for the ball in the morning. Meet you all there?” Dove asks.
“Sounds good.” Ivory replies.
We then said our goodbyes, and I hugged Jack tight before Ivory teleported him back to Earth.
“See you tomorrow!” I called out as Lillie, the Lost Boys, and I all headed home to the hideout.

(Haha sorry its so long!)
Old 03-16-2014, 12:04 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Well, I'm just going to burst now from how much I've been wanting to post something...)

We were all inside now, with Flora having followed me inside the parlor.
"Ok, ok," tried Lilac, trying to guess what Flora was chirping about. "Um... is she complimenting me?"
I glanced at Flora. "In a sense," I replied. She stuck out her lip, trying to look hurt, but it just made Flora and I laugh harder.
"I can't take you seriously with that haircut," giggled Flora.
"What's she saying?" asked Lilac giddily.
"I don't think she likes your hair too much," I told her honestly. The laughing quickly died down.
Lilac considered it for a moment, fluffing her golden blond hair up with one hand. "Oh well," she finally said, giving a little smirk toward Flora.

That was when we heard our mom gasp. We both quickly turned to look at her. She was standing by the huge windows in the parlor that looked out onto the garden, holding a small piece of shimmering paper. A bird sat by the window in the shade, preening itself.
"What is it, mom?" asked Lilac, running over to where she stood. Although I wasn't far behind my sister, I could still see the look of suppressed joy in my mom's eyes as she looked up at us.
"Girls," she told us excitedly, "I just received a letter from my friend Ivory."
"The Snow Queen?" Lilac asked excitedly, and my mom nodded happily.
"We've just been invited to a ball to celebrate the villain's banishment!"

"Wait, a ball?" Squeaked out Lilac, sounding like she was in shock. I was feeling a bit surprised myself, though it was for the opposite reasons.
"Yes, a real ball," my mom continued. "A real ball, in a garden with dresses, and... and music, and kids your own age!"
Lilac and my mom looked like they were going to bounce off the walls. I felt like I might be sick.
"But, mom," I replied, trying to suppress the growing panic in my voice. "In... in a garden? But what about the animals? You know they can tell that I can talk to them, you know they'll seek me out!"
"Avia, please," replied my mom, "you'll be fine. My friends are more used to magic than you might think. Plus, it would be great for you to make some friends with new people--some real friends, perhaps?"
I twirled my hair around my hand, which is what I did whenever I felt really nervous.
Sensing this, Lilac ran forward and put her hands in mine. "You'll have me there," she told me, looking up into my eyes. "I'll protect you from some prying kids. I promise!"
I smiled at her. Sometimes, Lilac could be smarter than me when it came to solutions for my problems.

"I need to write Iv back that we're going," my mom said excitedly, turning to leave before just barely catching herself. "We're going, right?"
I glanced at my sister, took a deep breath, and nodded. "Yeah," I replied. "We're all going."
Here, my mom let out a happy squeal (surprising us both) before she sat down at the nearby table, whipped out a fountain pen, and hastily wrote a reply.
"Dear Iv, Dove, Astrid, Lillie, and anyone else," she excitedly documented as she scribbled down the note. "'I would love to attend...' Oh, do you think aunt Drizella will want to come with?"
"Aunt Drizzy?" Lilac asked, her voice almost reaching the point of hysterical excitement. So I replied for her with a "I'm sure she'd love to come with."
My mom nodded, then turned back to the letter. "'Kathrynn will want to attend as well... my daughters Avia and Lilac will be coming too... All very excited... I hope to see you all soon... love, Ana.'" She then handed the note to me.

"Can you take this note back to Queen Ivory of... um..." I started talking to the little bird (made out of snow! I would have pet him if I hadn't known that some animals really hate it when I do that), before I realized I had forgotten the name of the kingdom where the Snow Queen lived.
"Queen Ivory of Arendelle?" The bird replied. Its voice was quiet and soft, like freshly fallen snow.
Lilac gasped excitedly, and whispered eagerly to me, "I can understand him!!"
I smiled at her, and nodded at the bird, tying the note to its leg using a ribbon my mom had found in the drawer with the fountain pen. Not very long after I had done so, the bird stretched its icy wings and took to the air, flying back toward the kingdom of Arendelle.
"Fly safely," I called after it, feeling both excited for the ball... and slightly panicked.
But I knew I'd be fine. I'd be fine.
... right?

Last edited by popcorn1234; 03-21-2014 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

We had only just arrived at home after Sirena's party when my mother gasped in excitement.
"Oh Shang!" She cried out, "Its a letter from Iv! Ivory, Dove, Astrid, Lillie, and Annalise have planned a ball! It is tomorrow!"
"What for?" Father asks.
"It is an anniversary for the Banishment as well as a cause for us all to have a reunion. Just think! To get to see everyone again! And so many of them have kids now! Mei and Saige could meet them and become friends with them just like we befriended their parents."
"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Are you going to write them back?"
"Right away! Saige, Mei, time for a new dress!" She calls out to us. We were sitting out in the garden in the twilight getting some fresh air and relaxing after the party.
"Mom!" Saige cries out exasperated, "We just got new ones!"
"I know dear, but you wore those today. You need special ones for tomorrow. You will get fitted in the morning." Mom's tone allowed for no argument, and I laid a warning hand on my twin's arm as she was about to retort angrily.

"Its just a dress Mčimei." I said, using the Chinese word for sister. "Besides, we will get to meet more kids tomorrow!"
"We already know kids." She replies, slightly sullen.
"Sirena, and sort of Jess and Phoebe now. Thats all. We would get to meet the Lost Boys and the princesses and of course the famous descendants themselves. Just imagine, they battled the villains! I bet they have great sword skills!" I say with a slightly teasing smile as her eyes light up.
"The Lost Boys get to battle pirates all day long!" She grins at me, and I link arms with her to head inside together and get ready for bed.
"See? Tomorrow will be just fine."