PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Mysterious Land Beneath: Ingo

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:27 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Meri

After telling my father Pearl's clan I swam outside for a while. I wondered who my father would choose to take his place. Probably Sean. He was the best guard of all my cousins. Sean was strong and imposing. Very good at keeping order. I hope I can prove myself to my father, but I doubt he will pick me. I don't want to disappoint him.

Aerdre

I left Meri to find Pearl's clan, and it wasn't long before we found out.
:Aerdre I found it. Her clan is Makea.:
:Thats great! I will tell my parents straight away! And the historian can pull up some files about what her mother did while she was alive. And tomorrow her clan can show her around!
"Mother, Father! We found Pearl's clan! She's from Clan Makea!"

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 06-08-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Inactive for a while
View AznSilver's Photo Album
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Pretty
AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent
Hi!! I'm back! Wow I miss this role play! Ever since I came back I've completely forgot about it!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:56 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Welcome back Silver!!!!! You can bring your characters back or create new ones. You will have to have them enter in now though so it would have to be a bit different. And we might have to re-meet them
Glad you came back!!!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

AznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A listAznSilver has made Fairy Mary's A list
Well.. this will be a bit hard!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:12 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Go for it silver XD
Old 06-14-2013, 09:28 PM
Inactive for a while
AznSilver's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Eep! Why not just get me catch up?
Old 06-20-2013, 04:18 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Well silver do you want to have new characters or the same ones? And do you wanna just re-meet everyone now? Like at the ceremony for Pearl?
Old 07-13-2013, 04:10 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
This RP is dying Well I guess I will just continue on and hope people come back..

Meri
The next day we held Pearl's ceremony. Now she was one of us. There was a huge party and everyone laughed a lot. Well, almost everyone. I swam stoically next to Princess Aerdre. At an event so public I knew I was being judged by everyone. They were deciding whether or not they thought I would be a good Head Guard. I could not mess anything up.

Suddenly one of the perimeter guards swam in, gasping. He bowed to the royal family and my father.
"Highnesses, Sir, there is trouble by the east current." Everyone had stopped dancing and stared at the guard in fear.
"Don't worry everyone." My father said reassuringly. "We have everything under control. Please don't end this party now! Have some fun." He said with a charming smile. Everyone relaxed and began to talk and dance again. Then my father turned to the King and Queen.

"Highnesses, I must deal with this issue. Leí, Nia, and Veila guard the King, Queen, and Princess. Meri come with me."
"No. I'm coming with you and Meri." Aerdre said firmly.
:Aerdre... its not safe...: I sent.
:Hush Meri. I'm coming and thats final. Besides you can protect me. I trust you.: She retorted.
:Fine.: I nodded to my father.
"Very well, Princess." He said with a bow. "Then Veila come with us." Veila nodded and the four of us set off to the east current.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:13 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Pearl

At my ceremony the next day, I do everything I can to avoid conversation with the other Mer. I've never been in this big of a crowd in my entire life! I feel a little uncomfortable…especially since I’m so shy.
Suddenly, a guard rushes up to the royal family. "Highnesses, Sir, there is trouble by the east current." My eyes widen. Trouble? Uh oh.
"Don't worry everyone." Meri’s father says to everyone. "We have everything under control. Please don't end this party now! Have some fun." Everyone relaxes and continues what they were doing, except me. Trouble by the east current? What’s going on? As I watch Meri, Aerdre, and a few other guards swim off, I begin to feel curious. I think I am going to follow them and find out what’s going on.
“I wouldn't advise following them.” I turn around and see Lilliana approaching me.
“How’d you know I was-” I begin.
“I didn't. I just guessed.” She replies. “And obviously I guessed right.”
“Oh. Well…you can’t stop me.” I say. “I want to find out what’s going on.”
Lilliana sighs and shakes her head. “That’s not a good idea. Besides, you can’t leave your own party.” I simply turn around and swim away.

Lilliana

Is she crazy?! I think as I watch Pearl swim off. She could be headed straight for danger! Plus, she doesn't even know her way around! Someone has to look after her, and I think I am the only candidate.
I groan. “Why me!?” I bolt after her.
“Pearl, wait.” I call. She turns around quickly. “Since I can’t stop you, I’m coming with you.” She grins and continues swimming.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:19 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Aerdre
;Meri, Pearl and Lilliana are following us.: I call.
:Hmm. Well, I think thats ok for now. We might need them. Lilliana's songs can be quite.... persuasive.: Came her response. I nodded in agreement. on't tell my father just yet.:
:I won't. I trust your judgement.:

Meri
After Aerdre told me about our followers we reached the guards at the current.
"What is the matter?" My father demanded to know.
"Sir, we aren't quite sure. We haven't ever seen anything like this before. You might want to have a closer look."
"Very well. Veila stay here with Aerdre and the other guards. Meri come with me." He barked. "Your Highness, this time I really must insist you stay here." He said with a bow.
"I understand." Aerdre replied with a regal nod. :But I expect all the details Meri.: She commanded.
I bowed deeply, :Of course, my Lady.: And with that, my father and I approached the current.

(Any ideas as to what should be wrong? lol I'm stumped!)
Old 07-16-2013, 04:34 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Hmm…I’m not sure either. You could add a villain and have them causing trouble.)
Old 07-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I'm sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to close this RP It isn't really moving anymore.