PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Are fairies are alive... I THINK

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:27 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Are fairies are alive... I THINK

OK SO! I was looking at PH pics I took and I thought when I found my PH Pixie Page Picture, I went on the UK version and looked at the pixie pages on there to see how to do it, so I replaced it with my PH US Silvers address and entered it after replacing co.uk with go.com and it said page not found so I replaced that with... pixiehollow.go.com and entered it, It redirected it to.. THE TESTING PAGE :OOOOOO!!!
I was like AHHH!! and OMG!! AHAHAHAHAAHHHHHHH!! *excitment explosion*
OMG could this mean that Pixie Hollow is coming back and are fairies are still alive on that Testing Page??!! Try it for your selves! or click this: http://pixiehollow.go.com/?address=329GrandCoralTree Im sooooo happy right now!!

EDIT: Never Mind..... *heart broken..*

~Silver Lightflower

Last edited by Silver LightflowerPH; 02-07-2014 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Its xD not xd -. -
View i like pie lol xd's Photo Album
i like pie lol xd's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
i like pie lol xd is a talented Fairyi like pie lol xd is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Unhappy Some saddening news.

I hate to be the first to burst your, bubble, Silver. But one of our fellow fairies received a letter from Disney saying that the test page is "unintentional" and that Disney has absolutely no intentions to reopen Pixie Hollow as of the present. And when you think about it, we've been putting all these clues together, really for the sake of entertainment to be quite frank. Honestly, would Disney really go to all the time to make all these secret little hints for us to uncover about a site they closed? I think not. Big names in gaming have tried to save the Hollow, and not even they could do it. Trust me, I miss Jasper, Mary, Nightshade, Opal, Sarah, etc.(about 178 more fairies o.o)( And you can't even make Sparrow Men in the UK Hollow [Sad face :c]) just as much as you miss Silver, but, being the realist that I am, it's only logical to accept Pixie Hollow's discontinuation before I get disappointed even more. As dull and unfun as that is, it's just what's got to happen.. But I do respect those who still have hope, as it's so hard to do at this point. Just, after Disney said that the test page was unintentional, that's when I gave up for the last time. I really thought that was going to be it. But once again, Disney has let their once loyal customers down. Anyways, sorry for the long response, I though I was gonna keep this one shorter, haha. Guess not.
See ya on Worlize maybe?
~Mary the Tinker-Talent

Last edited by i like pie lol xd; 02-07-2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Typo >.<
Old 02-07-2014, 01:52 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Not new, been there, seen that. Just a fluke that hasn't been dealed with.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:54 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by i like pie lol xd View Post
I hate to be the first to burst your, bubble, Silver. But one of our fellow fairies received a letter from Disney saying that the test page is "unintentional" and that Disney has absolutely no intentions to reopen Pixie Hollow as of the present. And when you think about it, we've been putting all these clues together, really for the sake of entertainment to be quite frank. Honestly, would Disney really go to all the time to make all these secret little hints for us to uncover about a site they closed? I think not. Big names in gaming have tried to save the Hollow, and not even they could do it. Trust me, I miss Jasper, Mary, Nightshade, Opal, Sarah, etc.(about 178 more fairies o.o)( And you can't even make Sparrow Men in the UK Hollow [Sad face :c]) just as much as you miss Silver, but, being the realist that I am, it's only logical to accept Pixie Hollow's discontinuation before I get disappointed even more. As dull and unfun as that is, it's just what's got to happen.. But I do respect those who still have hope, as it's so hard to do at this point. Just, after Disney said that the test page was unintentional, that's when I gave up for the last time. I really thought that was going to be it. But once again, Disney has let their once loyal customers down. Anyways, sorry for the long response, I though I was gonna keep this one shorter, haha. Guess not.
See ya on Worlize maybe?
~Mary the Tinker-Talent
*Sighs* I.. I know.. Look for Princess Celestiaa... on Worlize...
Old 02-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
I found something on the Wiki...I know, I know, it might not be true. But if it is, PH may reopen on the 28th of February. MIGHT. It's on the dfairies wiki on the Pixie Hollow online game page...

Again, it might not be true, so don't hold your breath or get your hopes up...But I'm putting this out there just in case.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:58 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Awe Phooey!
Old 02-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
If you really want to be excited about this...
Remember the site someone found out about a while ago? With the Log In screen? Well, it turns out that attaching a.dolimg.com/ before Pixie Hollow addresses will attempt to bring you to the page. I actually experimented with this on Eve Stardust's page and it actually tried to load before redirecting me to the Disney Fairies page.
If you want, you can try it out yourself:
Spoiler for Pixie Page Stuff:
http://a.dolimg.com/pixiehollow/game/pixie-pages/#/ENTER PIXIE PAGE ADDRESS HERE

And by "enter Pixie Page address here", I mean the part of the address that says "/#/2248SouthCoralCove" Or "/#/3131TinyStarlightFalls".

You can easily get this by typing in your pixie page address into the search bar (yes, the whole thing, right into your normal search bar). Yes, it will redirect you to the Pixie Hollow FAQ, but it will have the ending of your Pixie Page address on the end of it. Copy and paste into the link above (make sure you also type in /#/ before it, if its not already there!) and there you go!

Like I said though, it will attempt to load before redirecting you, but I'm using it as a marker for if the page--and Eve--still exists.
Old 02-09-2014, 01:31 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by i like pie lol xd View Post
And when you think about it, we've been putting all these clues together, really for the sake of entertainment to be quite frank. Honestly, would Disney really go to all the time to make all these secret little hints for us to uncover about a site they closed? I think not.
You're absolutely right. They would not secretive about it. After the "Testing Page" was proven to be just another dead end, I have given up on PH return. It's sad... but true.

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 02-09-2014, 07:28 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Guys i found a video on you tube about Pixie Hollow coming back somtime this year and it said that Disney needed money! I commented and told them I was a member here and and a few of us have called a wrote and recieved responses that Disney has no plans for the Hollow coming back. I also said Why would a company like Disney need money! the fairy franchise has made them a pretty penny. So who ever this was i donot know. Maybe all could find it on you tube.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:54 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Our fairies are playing, working & flying in Neverland...we just don't have contact with them any more...

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 02-14-2014, 01:06 AM
Its xD not xd -. -
View i like pie lol xd's Photo Album
i like pie lol xd's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Wishful
i like pie lol xd is a talented Fairyi like pie lol xd is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
If you really want to be excited about this...
Remember the site someone found out about a while ago? With the Log In screen? Well, it turns out that attaching a.dolimg.com/ before Pixie Hollow addresses will attempt to bring you to the page. I actually experimented with this on Eve Stardust's page and it actually tried to load before redirecting me to the Disney Fairies page.
If you want, you can try it out yourself:
Spoiler for Pixie Page Stuff:
http://a.dolimg.com/pixiehollow/game/pixie-pages/#/ENTER PIXIE PAGE ADDRESS HERE

And by "enter Pixie Page address here", I mean the part of the address that says "/#/2248SouthCoralCove" Or "/#/3131TinyStarlightFalls".

You can easily get this by typing in your pixie page address into the search bar (yes, the whole thing, right into your normal search bar). Yes, it will redirect you to the Pixie Hollow FAQ, but it will have the ending of your Pixie Page address on the end of it. Copy and paste into the link above (make sure you also type in /#/ before it, if its not already there!) and there you go!

Like I said though, it will attempt to load before redirecting you, but I'm using it as a marker for if the page--and Eve--still exists.
That was beautiful and I almost cried.