PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Lord of the Rings: A New Era

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Lord of the Rings: A New Era

It's the Fourth Age in Middle Earth. It has been five years after King Aragorn II, also known as Elessar, died and four years since his wife, Queen Arwen, passed. Aragorn's son, Eldarion, has been ruling over Gondor and Arnor, but, unfortunately, both kingdoms have fallen to prey to thieves and depression. Eldarion has become a different man. What was once a kind-hearted ruler, is now a cruel and ruthless king. Aragorn's six daughters have fled and have not been seen in quite some time. There is also a rumor, that there is a group, filled with different races, that follow the Enemy, Sauron, despite his death. If the rumors are true, that must mean these Sauron followers are creating an army that will take over all of Middle Earth, from the Shire, to Dale, to Rivendell and beyond. But alas, a small group may be able to search out these people that want to take over the world before it's too late. Unless the army is already made. Then, there must be a war for the peace of Middle Earth. But, if the Enemy is still alive... all hope may be lost.

This RP is a sequel to the Lord of the Rings movies. In this role-play, you may create up to three characters of any race (Man, Elf, Dwarf, Hobbit, Wizard), BUT they must not be related to any of the characters in the movies. Also, you will be able to meet some characters from the films, but they will be much older than they are in LotR. The characters you might meet are...

Frodo
Sam (and his wife)
Merry
Pippin
Gandalf the White
Galadriel
Elrond
Radagast the Brown
Legolas
(a very old) Gimli (son of Gloin )
And others that haven't died yet.

Just so you know, if your character is an elf, he/she automatically has magic, even if he/she isn't a wizard. Also, if you are going to join this RP, it would be good if you had at least some knowledge of the movies and/or books, but it is not required. Oh, and another thing for the Elves, if you know Elvish (their language) you may use it in this story, just make sure you put the English translation next to the Elvish words/phrases you use. You may use Elvish phrases from the movies. You can also use Elven magic (if your character is an Elf), but you can't misuse the magic (as in, no using magic to create an island or something elaborate like that. You do simple things like creating a wave like Arwen did in LotR. I guess that isn't that simple). The rules for this RP are...

#1: Follow ALL Pixie Hollow Forums rules
#2: NO god-modding
#3: Keep it G
#4: (this is the most important rule) Have fun!!!

Here is the character form.

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc.):
Location (Rivendell, Mirkwood, Gondor, etc.):
Other:

Here are my characters.

Name: Mioniel Shipwright (or Rudhira)
Race (Man, Elf, Dwarf, Hobbit): Elf
Wizard (yes or no): No
Personality: Kind, firm, wise, cares for wildlife and all vegetation, prefers to use her Elven magic to help the environment and seldom uses her magic as a way of defense. Does not believe in fighting, but she will fight if she has to. Is seldom sarcastic.
Appearance: Picture attached: Light skin, long black hair, purple eyes.
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc.): Bow and Arrow and Daggers (Seldom uses daggers)
Location (Rivendell, Mirkwood, Gondor, etc.): Mirkwood
Other: Her family lives in Mirkwood and is very protective of them. Supports others having relationships, but does not want to have one of her own, for she would not want her partner to die since elves can die of a broken heart. She has always loved wildlife, forests, and the great outdoors. Knows about, but has not met, Legolas, son of Thranduil, Prince of Mirkwood, but wants to meet him. Can use a knife, but rarely does. Same with her bow and arrows.

Name: Dardon (or Grenian)
Race (Man, Elf, Dwarf, Hobbit): Man
Personality: Fiery, temperamental, adventurous, confident, courageous, hardworking (most of the time), ambitious, loves sword-fighting and has dreamed of going into battle with Rohan army. If deceived/betrayed she can be quite... well, let's just say you don't want to be around her. Can be a bit of a show-off sometimes.
Appearance: Light-ish skin, green eyes, blond hair. Picture Attached
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc.): Sword and bow and arrow (prefers her sword).
Location (Rivendell, Mirkwood, Gondor, etc.): Rohan
Other: Her parents died when she was very young and was taken in by her aunt and uncle. She was always in love with competition and would always strive to be and do her best. Unfortunately, that resulted in her hating defeat and would not rest until she won whatever it was she lost at. She fell in love with horse-back riding and sword fighting and wants to be in the Rohan army, but is looked down upon by a lot of people. She wants to prove herself to the people and army of Rohan. She misses her parents dearly and believes they are still alive.

Name: Yreomyr Alcarin (or Seolfor)
Personality: Shy, kind, quiet, strong, charming, brave, confident. Is great at horseback riding and prefers to fight on horseback. He actually prefers archery over sword-fighting, but he will use a sword if he has to.
Appearance: Tan skin, blue eyes, brown hair. Picture attached
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc.): Sword, bow and arrow
Location (Rivendell, Mirkwood, Gondor): Gondor
Other: Had an older brother who fought with Faramir during the Third Age when Faramir and an army went out to Osgiliath (that's the scene that happens before/during the part where Pippin sings "Edge of Night"?). Yreomyr's brother, unfortunately, perished. Yreomyr was devastated for his brother was his only friend. His parents treated him badly and his brother badly. Yreomyr vowed to avenge his brother. Might fall in love with Dardon.

Other characters in the RP:
Liri Dazzlebeam
Name: Alatariel Sáralondë
Race: Elf
Wizard: No
Personality: caring, adventurous, stubborn, slightly reserved and quiet, somewhat distant
Appearance: tall, green eyes, long brown hair, pale skin, image attached
Weapon: Bow and arrow, knives
Other: Alatariel is always willing to be of service and to adventure. She is slow to give her heart away, but is quick to befriend others. She frequently acts as a mediator in conflict.

Name: Beren Anwamanë
Personality: empathetic, adventurous, charismatic, outgoing, caring, bold
Appearance: tall, blonde, brown eyes, tan skin, image attached
Weapon: bow and arrow, sword, knives
Other: Beren admires Aragorn II Elessar and Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood, as well as all the others in the Fellowship of the Ring. He has met Legolas a few times, but wishes to get to know him better.

Name: Rhoéwia
Race: Man
Wizard: no
Personality: proud, willful, true-hearted, generous, bold, independent
Appearance: blonde, blue-eyed, tall (will attach an image soon)
Weapon: sword, knives
Other: Rhoéwia has ridden horses since she was able to walk, and is highly skilled in horse-back riding. Wants to be a Rider of Rohan and practices daily. Rhoéwia is good friends with Dardon.

Blaze of Glory

Name: Elrénia Felagund
Personality: Adventurous, proud, strong-willed, free-spirited, loyal and protective. She can also be caring, gentle, and is a nature lover.
Appearance: Tall, slender, with long wavy black hair and blue eyes.
Weapon: Bow and arrows, magic
Other:
Elrénia has always been something of a free spirit, loving nothing more than to run wild and be with the great outdoors. She can also be quite a fighter, when there's a cause that she believes in. Tends to be outgoing, and opens up to people easily.

If you want to create a Middle Earth style name for your character, this is the name generator I used: http://www.myprecious.us/name_generator.php

If your name is (for example) something like "Dardon, White Lady of Rohan" (which is what I got for my second OC) I would prefer you use only the name part of it (in this case 'Dardon'), not the title part (in this case 'White Lady of Rohon'), UNLESS you're a Wizard.

Here is the doll-maker I used to create my OC's: http://www.dolldivine.com/hobbit-and-lotr-dress-up-game.php

A Word of Caution: I am new to the LotR/The Hobbit fandom so I do not know much about some of the stuff that happens in the books and movies (I know a pretty good amount of information though), so if I get something wrong/inaccurate please tell me. Also, if you know something that might add a little... pizazz to this RP, please tell me and I might use it. Also, I am busy with three other RP's (Ever After High, Believing is Only the Beginning, and Camelot: Uprising) so I might not be able to post too often. I don't know.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 10-17-2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: "characters you 'MIGHT' meet"
Old 11-02-2014, 01:57 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Yay! Lord of the Rings! I’m excited!

Name: Alatariel Sáralondë
Personality: caring, adventurous, stubborn, slightly reserved and quiet, somewhat distant
Appearance: tall, green eyes, long brown hair, pale skin, image attached
Weapon: Bow and arrow, knives
Other: Alatariel is always willing to be of service and to adventure. She is slow to give her heart away, but is quick to befriend others. She frequently acts as a mediator in conflict.

Name: Beren Anwamanë
Personality: empathetic, adventurous, charismatic, outgoing, caring, bold
Appearance: tall, blonde, brown eyes, tan skin, image attached
Weapon: bow and arrow, sword, knives
Other: Beren admires Aragorn II Elessar and Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood, as well as all the others in the Fellowship of the Ring. He has met Legolas a few times, but wishes to get to know him better.

Name: Rhoéwia
Race: Man
Wizard: no
Personality: proud, willful, true-hearted, generous, bold, independent
Appearance: blonde, blue-eyed, tall (will attach an image soon)
Weapon: sword, knives
Other: Rhoéwia has ridden horses since she was able to walk, and is highly skilled in horse-back riding. Wants to be a Rider of Rohan and practices daily. Rhoéwia is good friends with Dardon.

Alexa, could Rhoéwia and Dardon be friends?

Note: Alatariel and Beren both are very young by elvish standards, as they are immortal and most live thousands of years in Middle Earth before riding the ships to Valinor. Arwen herself lived almost three thousand years before dying of a broken heart, living 122 years even after she became mortal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alatariel and Beren.jpg (44.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png Rhoéwia.png (281.9 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Rhoéwia's journey:battle:training outfit.jpg (36.2 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 11-02-2014 at 02:53 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:03 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Yay! You joined! I love your characters, and yes, Dardon can be friends with Rhoewia (I don't know how to put the dash above the 'e'). Thank you for joining.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:17 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Great! I will add that to Rhoéwia's form. Don't worry about the é haha. If you have a mac computer, all you have to do is press and hold "alt/option" while you push 'e'. Then you push whichever vowel you want the accent on, in this case press 'e' again. I don't know how to do it on any other type of computer though.

I wouldn't miss out on LoTR!
Old 11-02-2014, 03:18 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks for telling me, Liri. I don't have a Mac, so that doesn't work on my computer. But, when I do get a Mac, I'll now know how to put a dash (or whatever) over letters.
I love the pictures of Rhoewia!

I decided to make a third character. Here he is.

Name: Yreomyr Alcarin (or Seolfor)
Personality: Shy, kind, quiet, strong, charming, brave, confident. Is great at horseback riding and prefers to fight on horseback. He actually prefers archery over sword-fighting, but he will use a sword if he has to.
Appearance: Tan skin, blue eyes, brown hair. Picture attached
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc.): Sword, bow and arrow
Location (Rivendell, Mirkwood, Gondor): Gondor
Other: Had an older brother who fought with Faramir during the Third Age when Faramir and an army went out to Osgiliath. Yreomyr's brother, unfortunately, perished. Yreomyr was devastated for his brother was his only friend. His parents treated him badly and his brother badly. Yreomyr vowed to avenge his brother. Might fall in love with Dardon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lord-of-the-Rings-Doll-Divine RP OC3.jpg (172.4 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-26-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:39 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha ok.

Yreomyr looks great!

I might have Alatariel and Beren fall in love... but haven't decided for sure yet. I probably will haha.

I laughed as the wind tossed my hair, feeling like I was flying. I felt the muscles of my strong horse Déorwyn as we galloped through the plains of Rohan.
"Faster!" Dardon cried out beside me on her horse.

Déorwyn and Dardon were the best friends that a Rohirric girl could ever ask for. Known to many in Middle Earth as the Horse-Lords, the Rohirrim people were closely bonded with the horses that roamed Rohan grazing on the many plains. Every Rohirric child grew up around horses, and most knew how to ride as soon as they could walk.

Déorwyn had been my mount and friend for years, and I trusted her with my life. Dardon had been my friend since childhood, and we learned to ride and fight together. Both of us dreamed of one day becoming a Rider of Rohan, and we trained together as often as we could. When we tired of fighting, we raced through the plains on horseback.

(The Rohirrim are what the Horse-lord people of Rohan are called. They are also called Eorlingas.)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 11-02-2014 at 04:09 AM.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thank you, and great chapter, Liri! Thanks for for the info on the people of Rohan. I will hopefully post a chapter today.

"Faster!!!" I cry out to my friend, Rhoewia, as we ride our horses on the plains of Rohan.

We laugh as we feel the wind hit our faces. My horse, Ebenos is galloping as fast as he can, along with Rhoewia's horse, Deorwyn. I can almost imagine myself in armor, on a battlefield, alongside Rhoewia and the Riders of Rohan. For as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a Rider of Rohan and I know for a fact that one day I will be, despite what some people say. Yes, I am no man, but that does not mean I cannot fight for my kingdom.

"Come on, Dardon! You're falling behind!" Rhoewia calls out to me.
I see that she is, indeed, a bit further ahead on her horse than me "Impressive. But... it looks like now we're the same." I say as I catch up to her
Rhoewia laughs "Come on. We should head back now. We've been out riding for quite some time."
"Aw, but if we keep riding for at least another hour, we would have ridden for the same amount of time a Rider of Rohan does when they train." I whine
"I know, but we've also got to eat lunch to keep up our strength, just like the Riders of Rohan do." Rhoewia says
"Oh, fine." I grumble as we both turn back and head back towards Edoras

AN: Yay! First chapter for one my OCs! Liri, I thought that Dardon and Rhoewia would live in Edoras, which is a part of Rohan, as you probably know. You okay with that? Oh, and did you catch the little nod to Eowyn (did I spell that right?) with the "I am no man" part?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 10-17-2016 at 05:57 PM.
Old 11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Sure! They can live in Edoras Yes I did catch that! Éowyn is correct It just has an extra accent mark, but you had the right spelling! Fun fact, Éowyn means 'Horse lover' in Anglo-Saxon (The language Tolkien used to represent Rohorric)

I will post for Alatariel and Beren soon!
Old 11-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hi guys! Mind if I join?
I'm busy with three other RPs as well, so I won't be able to post much either. Also I am a bit busy on the Mainland these days... Hopefully that will change soon.
Still, I really love LoTR, and this looks very interesting.

Name: Elrénia Felagund
Personality: Adventurous, proud, strong-willed, free-spirited, loyal and protective. She can also be caring, gentle, and is a nature lover.
Appearance: Tall, slender, with long wavy black hair and blue eyes.
Weapon: Bow and arrows, magic
Other:
Elrénia has always been something of a free spirit, loving nothing more than to run wild and be with the great outdoors. She can also be quite a fighter, when there's a cause that she believes in. Tends to be outgoing, and opens up to people easily.

Thanks for the link to the Middle Earth name generator, Alexa! Just for fun, I put my own name into it. Apparently I'm an Elven queen!

Attached Images
File Type: png Elrénia Felagund.png (282.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 11-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Welcome Glory! I will try to post later tonight. I need to do homework first.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks for joining, Glory! I love your character. And that's so cool you're a queen! By the way, I changed Mioniel's age to 330. I look forward to your post, Liri.

Oh my gosh! So I put in my (PH/PHF) name on the Middle Earth name generator and this is what I got (and I'm not editing it or anything). LOL! I guess the fire of Mt. Doom didn't destroy the One Ring and now I'm the new bearer of it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AD Name.jpg.jpg (29.6 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-06-2014 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 11-06-2014, 02:39 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Haha! That's funny!

Glory, can Elrénia and Alatariel be friends? I included her in my post

I rode into Rivendell with Elrénia by my side. Erestor, chief counselor to Elladan and Elrohir, and Glorfindel, Captain in Arms of Rivendell, both approached us.
"Did you find anything?" Erestor asks.
"Only rumors so far. Rumors that there are people following Sauron, despite his death. Rumors that they are amassing an army." I reply.
"And the princesses?" He continues.
"No one has seen them for months. They have vanished it would seem." Elrénia says.
"Hmm. It is as we feared. Come, we must tell Elladan and Elrohir."

(I didn't know how you wanted to proceed, but I figured the elves would sent scouts out before meeting with the other lands to put together a quest.
Also, Elladan and Elrohir are the sons of Elrond. Elrond ruled Rivendell until a few years after Arwen and Aragorn were wed, and then he left for the Undying Lands. Technically, most of the elves left shortly after Aragorn became king and married Arwen, but we can change that so that our RP has elves. It is implyed that Elladan and Elrohir ruled after there father left. Erestor and Glorfindel probably left, but I didn't know who else to put in their positions. We could make up new elves for those positions I suppose.)
Old 11-06-2014, 04:04 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Okay, that sounds great. Thanks for including my character Liri!
Haha, that's so funny Alexa.
I agree, we should probably alter the ending to LOTR a little if we want the original characters to show up here... Personally, I was always a bit saddened by that ending, so I'm kind of glad.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 11-06-2014, 04:28 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I really like your chapter, Liri! Hmm, I didn't know all the Elves left. Maybe... after they heard about Aragorn's death, they came back to Gondor (and their original homes). They stayed their for an extended amount of time since Arwen died a year after Aragorn did. So, maybe the Elves decided to stay in their original homes. And instead of Glorifindel, how about Glorifindel II, Glorifindel's daughter (did she even have a daughter?) and for Erestor.... Erestor II??? I don't know. Anyway, how does this all sound?

The cool breeze brushes past my face as I sit in front of the, in my opinion, most beautiful tree in all of Middle Earth. The White Tree of Gondor. Even though it blooms, you can tell the tree senses something is wrong. Yes. I know that seems strange, but I have lived in Gondor long enough and I have spent days drowning myself in my own sorrows by the tree to know that this beautiful, special plant has feelings, and this tree has appeared to become saddend. That sadness started after King Aragorn II death. That sorrowful event took a huge toll on all the people of Gondor. So, when our lovely Queen Arwen perished, everyone become even more depressed, although we had some hope for the next heir to Gondor. Aragorn and Arwen's son, Eldarion. He was a peaceful and kind ruler. Treating everyone fairly and with kindness. How he became the ruthless ruler he is now is beyond my mind, and now with these rumors people are talking about, this, supposed, group of people that worship Sauron, all of Gondor is frightened. I do not believe any of this, but, unfortunately, most of the men and women of Gondor do. I sigh out of desperation.

What has become of Gondor? We used to be a thriving kingdom. Now.... I don't think we should even be called a kingdom anymore. What is going to happen to us?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 11-06-2014 at 06:15 AM.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Nope haven't seen any Hobbit or Lord of the Rings books or movies. I keep getting the two confused. I only know a few things about them

No I'm not in this RP just like to read what people are doing

Last edited by Night Wish; 11-07-2014 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote