PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old The Queen's Boutique (mega-thread)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Well i think that they need work more on the desings.. they might visit
Foxsprite thread and learn!!

This is the new outfit.. i could not resist... idk what happen with me!!!

Graceful Glamour Gown:

I think that is beautiful, a princess dress, i like the color so much,
the heels like same to the others... the headband simple I would love others shape for the this...

gloves!! first time! this is good.. i would love if they are separate of the top...

the buttom and the top just beautiful! BUT the buttom still like a pant...that i dont like...

for me: 4 stars

I can see that they are doing this better (slowly)

Old 07-26-2012, 07:06 PM
BK
View Splash_Butterfly's Photo Album
Splash_Butterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Award 2012 Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Clueless
Splash_Butterfly is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
The new outfit is absolutely s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. I may have to break in and get it...

My wonderful graphic trio made by Twi, thanks!
Old 07-26-2012, 07:26 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I love this dress! I really am tempted to buy it. I would love to see what the individual pieces look like.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 07-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
As much as I loved not only the dress but the gorgeous color the gloves being attached to the top might be a deal breaker for me. I was hoping they would have the gloves just be bracelets. Mostly since that means I can't really pair the shirt with a lot of my items. The gloves being there is okay, more diamonds for me

Last edited by Autumn Sunshimmer; 07-27-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:28 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
wow its beautiful! I LOVE the gloves and the silky skirt I might end up buying it. I'm so glad I saved up and did not buy the blue one.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Cupcake :)
View CookiezPrincess's Photo Album
CookiezPrincess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Pixieish
CookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy ListCookiezPrincess is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
The dress when I saw it I was like OMG finally gloves! I so wish they where not part of the top but it better then nothing
Old 07-26-2012, 09:45 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thumbs up

Oh gosh! Yes that dress is LOVELY! So elegant and not flashy. Very classic design. Unfortunately not my color.

I'm glad they decided on a classier dress this time around.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:29 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
The gloves being attached to the shirt makes me feel like the Never Council is really trying to discourage mixing and matching to make Queen's Boutique dresses your own. You can't dye them, you have to buy them all as a whole...why do they care what we do with virtual items after handing over six real dollars to "own" them. (If you can't tell, I'm not a fan of the boutique.)

And an unrelated question, where do you fairies wear your boutique dresses? I see many just flying around in them, but it seems a little odd to me. I think there should be a special occasion of some sort where gowns make sense. Maybe an actual ball in the ballroom!
Old 07-27-2012, 05:01 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, the color is quite pretty (again)! The gloves are nice touch this time, but I was hoping that they would be an accessory, not part of the top.
What do the shoes look like, Cups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Cupcake View Post
I can see that they are doing this better (slowly)
I can see it too, they seem to be adding more creative touches to the designs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ella_roseplume View Post
And an unrelated question, where do you fairies wear your boutique dresses? I see many just flying around in them, but it seems a little odd to me. I think there should be a special occasion of some sort where gowns make sense. Maybe an actual ball in the ballroom!
I see your point Ella, and I definitely agree. A ball, or some other similar event, would add more meaning to the gowns.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Wow, the color is quite pretty (again)! The gloves are nice touch this time, but I was hoping that they would be an accessory, not part of the top.
But since they are part of the top, you can also carry a purse with them, which looks very fancy.

Example: (Yes, I got Rachel this dress... it was just TOO pretty. Now to try and find one for Honey, who refused to wear a dress even for the tea party.)

Old 07-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
What do the shoes look like, Cups?

The shoes... sigh... they look almost same to the others...
look! the color green not match!! just match with this face->

They should show us all the items separately... the shoes don't like me... if I could choose ... would not buy them!

Quote:
The gloves being attached to the shirt makes me feel like the Never Council is really trying to discourage mixing and matching to make Queen's Boutique dresses your own. You can't dye them, you have to buy them all as a whole...why do they care what we do with virtual items after handing over six real dollars to "own" them. (If you can't tell, I'm not a fan of the boutique.)
I'm agree with you! I like buy them but i'm doing this without thinking

I don't know why they do it... for buy the dress we can't buy the items
separately but after have bought them .. we can use them separately... NOTHING FAIR!

Quote:

I fly with them that day,but afterwards I finish wearing my traditional Animal outfit

Old 07-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I made my own blue dress. I realized those strawberry pants are about the only thing close to a 'gown'. Wonder if we will ever get anything like that again now that the boutique is out?

I agree with you Ella, I'm not a fan of how they handled the boutique, sale price on diamonds or not.

And yes, the Hollow is going way too mainland. I have a pouch, I don't need a purse. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bluedress.JPG (28.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg bluedressko.JPG (19.3 KB, 56 views)
Old 07-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Well Mia your blue dress is just as lovely too!....Oh Cups I like the shoes you can always put a green belt, and things to match!
Old 07-27-2012, 03:23 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
The new dress is nice, but I'm still waiting for more short gowns...

I'm usually a fan of pink, but I'm not sure about it being used on the new dress
It looks like a dress you would wear to an opera starring Barbie

I do like the gloves though. I wish we could dye them
Old 07-31-2012, 05:54 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I'm quite surprised that they didn't put a new dress in to replace the Moonlight Magic Gown yet. I hope its something a little shorter than the Moonlight Magic Gown so I can see the shoes.
Closed Thread