PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Help! I can't Upload from Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure DS Game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Is a Pixie
View LindaMarie's Photo Album
LindaMarie's Fairy
LindaMarie has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Unhappy Help! I can't Upload from Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure DS Game

Hi everyone. Hopefully someone can help me. I've been trying and trying to upload my fairy from my DS game to PH and for some reason it keeps telling me that my connection has failed I have been able to do it in the past and have verified that all my connections are working properly, yet still can't get into the server to upload my fairy. I can, however, get into Pixie News from my DS -- just can't upload anything....

Has anyone experienced this problem? If so, how to you fix it?

Thanks so much for any help you can offer -- I just can't spend one more day trying and trying and getting nowhere

Linda
Old 05-04-2011, 12:14 AM
I'm baaaaaaack! ^.^
View Twilight Moonmist's Photo Album
Twilight Moonmist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Graphic Trio Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Design A Costume Participant's Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Artistic
Twilight Moonmist is a talented FairyTwilight Moonmist is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I know I'm a little late (okay, a lot late) to be replying to this, but I had the same problem with my Lost Treasure DS game as well. For some reason, you can't upload your stuff to an existing fairy, but you have to upload your fairy you created IN the DS game along with all of her belongings. That's the only way to get your stuff. I hate it, but I guess that's how it works... :P
Also, make sure that your log-in information is correct. If you're still having trouble, try logging on on a computer and then try to import your fairy to your user. Make sure you have a free slot for her!
HIH!
~Twilight Moonmist
5-22-09
Old 09-29-2011, 01:07 AM
Is a Pixie
View Pandora Foxmoon's Photo Album
Pandora Foxmoon's Fairy
My Mood: Pixieish
Pandora Foxmoon has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I personally have been having the same issues with the great fairy rescue game i cannot get my fairy Pandora over no matter what I've tried, heck I've even tried changing DS systems. I know that if you don't have space or if you've uploaded a fairy from another DS game Pixie Hollow won't let you send over anymore so that's all I can do to help sorry
Old 11-09-2011, 01:37 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Amazingly, this problem still hasn't been solved.
I tried to upload a fairy today and I'm still getting the communication error.
I went on Live Chat and they told me it's a known issue and that they are working on it.
I was really hoping to upload and transfer a fairy to my main account before they stop doing transfers on Thursday, but I guess it's too late...