PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items > In the Attic

In the Attic Old Virtual Item threads go here.

Old Oak Leaf Sash

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:49 AM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Oak Leaf Sash

Wow I'm slow, a lot have asked and complimented me on my sash that I wear a lot, called the oak leaf sash. I tell them you make it in Mendy's, it's called an original tailoring pattern and it's in blue above the level patterns. I can see it in my leaf journal and when I go to Mendy's but a lot are telling me they don't see it. Did Disney remove it when they added the levels? For those that don't know what it looks like, here http://disneyonlineworlds.com/index....sh_Pattern.Png
Rosey xoxo
Old 04-01-2013, 03:22 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I have been wanting to make that sash too but I never see it available to tailor. I hope it's a mistake! The sash is really cute.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:42 AM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
All of the Original Tailoring Patterns were removed/retired from any player's tailoring list that had NOT fully completed the pattern. If you remember before they changed the tailoring process -- when it was called Community Tailoring, not Practice Tailoring -- you had to tailor an item a certain number of times, earning a specific number of points, before you could Personal Tailor the item. So if you earned that specified amount of points and were able to Personal Tailor the item, the Never Council allowed you to KEEP the pattern. For everyone else, they were removed.

Hope that makes sense!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 04-01-2013, 04:25 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy 2 Jules View Post

-- you had to tailor an item a certain number of times, earning a specific number of points, before you could Personal Tailor the item. So if you earned that specified amount of points and were able to Personal Tailor the item, the Never Council allowed you to KEEP the pattern. For everyone else, they were removed.

Hope that makes sense!

~ Em
I do remember, i liked it before. i had reasons to practice for get a new pattern. Since they changed it, i just visit there when the quest request me it.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:33 PM
KTPHPA xoxo
View XRoseyGirlX's Photo Album
XRoseyGirlX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award Halloween 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Quiet
XRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dustXRoseyGirlX glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
@Mommy2Jules That's what I thought happened, thank you!
Rosey xoxo

Last edited by XRoseyGirlX; 04-02-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
I had the same thing come up as well! I was wearing the sash and one of my friends commented on how much she liked it. I told her she could tailor it like I did, but she didn't have that pattern. Then once I saw that it said "Original tailoring pattern" I figured out that I probably had the pattern from a long time ago when I used to play, and that newer players don't have it. It's really too bad, I think it's a lovely sash, and I'm sure a lot of fairies would really like to have it!
Old 04-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Slamina from VMK
View Dawn Peppertree's Photo Album
Dawn Peppertree's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: fairyish
Dawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the QueenDawn Peppertree met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
My friend in told me in the hollow just today that she wished she had the oak leaf sash. I had no idea I was wearing it at the time, but I told her that she could tailor it. Apparently it went away with all of the other original tailoring patterns if you weren't lucky enough to unlock it in time.

Profile picture by Aspenleaf :D
Old 04-01-2013, 10:27 PM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
And the NC won't release old tailoring patterns. I asked them. I wish they would. If they do they can add more talent levels!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:47 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
What's with this new background? And we're not allowed to change it!! ?????

Anyway, @Mommy2Jules I figured they would do that, but they're still secretly removing them I just went there for a quest, and some of my original patterns were gone!

@SweetCupcake, I totally agree with you. You'll never find me in any crafting nook because they're just not as fun as they used to be. Even my profile thing here says that you'll find me tinkering. You used to. Not anymore. :'(

Bye!
Jenny
Old 04-02-2013, 01:17 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I think it is an April Fool's prank. I thought it was cute. Next year can we have Star Wars??? I agree that tailoring is not nearly as fun as it used to be. I dread having to make 500 items. I have done a little over a hundred. I cannot motivate myself to finish that badge.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I noticed they took that pattern out, which made me very sad; it's one of my favorite sashes. I can't remember if my two other fairies got to earn it or not. I know I tailored a particular top for my Light Talent to wear, but when they changed things a white back she didn't have the pattern anymore. It was one of those tummy-showing blouses with thin straps, so that's why they took it out I'm guessing.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Hey all!! There is now an oak leaf sash available at Gale's! Make sure to grab a few to dye if you were somone wanting one! How exciting!!
Old 04-04-2013, 06:22 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I do feel a little annoyed about them bringing it in for everyone, since I thought it was more of a little exclusive thing for the Fairies that managed to unlock it, but I've always wanted one, so I think I'll buy one for myself. It's just an amazing sash
Old 04-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for the information, Bellflower. I will grab it soon.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~

Yes, those sash is just amazing. I just waiting all month until it's been relased.

Thanks,
~Alyce Natalie~

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 04-04-2013 at 07:28 PM. Reason: merged double posts