PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Post Camelot: Uprising

In the land of Camelot, King Arthur and his Knight's of the Round Table have successfully been defeating it's enemies and capturing land. But age has taken it's toll on both the king and his knights. Years after Arthur's final battle in Camlann, an ancient prophecy will soon be fulfilled, descendants of King Arthur and the Knight's of the Round Table will soon arise, and a new era will begin.

In this RP, you have the choice of your character being a descendant of either (the numbers beside the names are how many OC's there can be of this character)...

Launcelot (1) TAKEN
Kay (Knight:1)
Bedivere (Knight:1)
Gawain (Knight:1) TAKEN
Percival (Knight:1) TAKEN
Bors the Younger (Knight:1) TAKEN BY YOU KNOW
Colgrevance (Knight:1)
Lamorak (Knight:1)
Tor (Knight:1)
Agloval (Knight:1) TAKEN
Gawain (Knight:1)
Gaheris (Knight:1)
Tristan (Knight1) TAKEN
Gareth (Knight:1) TAKEN
Breunor (Knight:1)
Gingalain (Knight:1)
Yvain (Knight:1)
Galahad (Knight:1) TAKEN
Merlin (Wizard:1) TAKEN
Lady of the Lake (Good and Bad:2) TAKEN

Follow All PHF Rules (I believe that includes no god-modding, keep it G rated, no bad words, etc.)

We will all control King Arthur's descendant, so that way there won't be one person who is King Arthur and is better than everyone, and blah blah blah. You can have (for now) 2-3 OC's. Here is the form.

Name:
Nick-name:
Age (13-17):
Personality:
Appearance:
Weapon (sword, bow and arrow, ax, etc):
Horse Type:
Horse's Name:

This is my OC.

Name: Zeolite Alkaline
Nick-name: Zeo
Personality: Serious, kind of cold and distant, has a temper (but tries to not let it show. conceal don't feel *wink wink*) sarcastic,: Once you've earned her trust: Silly, sarcastic, can be fun, sweet, and caring; half tomboy, half girly girl, likes to read
Descendant: Dinadin
Appearance: Red hair: Brown eyes: Light Tan-ish skin
Weapon: Bow and Arrow (but will use a sword if she needs/has to)
Horse Type: Palfrey
Horse's Name: Jewel

Here are the names/profiles of the other characters in this story.

Cerise Ivory Electro's OC (post #5: pictures attached: Twins with Elena)
Name: Marilin
Nick-Name: Mary
Personality: Usually calm, poised, independent, hot-headed, masks emotions, goofy, sometimes worrisome
Descendant: Lady of the Lake (Good)
Appearance: Brown hair, red lips, curly hair, thin, always has a bored look on her face
Weapon (sword, etc.): axe, magic
Horse Type: Percheron
Horse Name: Alfred

Liri Dazzlebeam's OC (post #7: picture attached: Crystal's cousin)
Name: Conroy
Nick-Name: Conn
Age (13-17): 15
Personality: Loyal, somewhat silly at times, courageous, determined, friendly, caring, observant, quiet, clever, intelligent
Descendant of: Merlin
Appearance: Straight black hair, pale blue eyes, pale skin, tall, thin
Weapon: Magick
Horse Type: Courser
Horse Name: Marrec

PixieHollowForever's OC (Post #8: No picture attached: Twins with Marilan)
Name: Elena
Nick-Name: Lena
Personality: Upbeat, very friendly
Descendant: Lady of the Lake (Bad)
Appearance: Brown hair, red lips, curly hair
Weapon: Sword
Horse Name: Carmel

Rainbowswirls's OC (Post #9: No pictures attached)
Name: Penelope
Nick-Name: None
Personality: Gentle, but can be tough
Descendant of: Tristain
Appearance: Straight brown hair that falls to her shoulders, grey eyes, usually will wear black, white, or purple
Horse Name: Zoom

Night Wish's OC (Post #11: Pictures attached)
Name: Auralia Sheridan
Nickname: Aura
Personality: Strong, defiant, sarcastic, loyal and caring to her friends, rebellious, hates being underestimated
Descendant: Lancelot
Appearance: Petite, small figure, 5", long, wavy blond hair, wide blue-green eyes, Almost everyone tends to think of her as small and defenseless because of her appearance
Hose Type: Courser
Horse Name: Shadow Dancer

Kenzie Lightninggripple's OC (Post #12: No pictures attached)
Name: Breeanna Caillila (pronounced KAY-LEE-LA) Ashtons/Hughes
Nick-name: Bree or Anna
Personality: is cold, and has serious trust issues, considering her mom and dad abandoned her when she was 3 and the Hughes family took her in at 4. even so, that has destroyed her ability to trust others, so a person would have to try really hard to get to know her.
Descendant: Agloval
Appearance: Blonde hair that falls to her elbows, and it has highlights of brunette in it. Her eyes are a bright blue that remind people of the ocean, but whenever she shoots daggers at someone, it would be more like an ocean storm. Also, she has a scar between her ear and her cheek and it's easy to see even though she tries to hide it all the time.
Weapon (sword, etc): bow and arrow
Horse Name: Andrejana

Kenzie's 2nd OC (Conroy's cousin)
Name: Crystal Hughes
Nick-name: Crissy, by her brother. Cry by Breeanna
Personality: sweet, kind, caring to her friends
Descendant: Percival
Appearance: wavy, black hair that falls to her mid-back, but it's usually in a pony tail. her eyes are a light grey color. she is tall for her age.
Weapon: karate, and bow an arrow to defend herself, just in case
Horse Name: Dazzler

Blaze of Glory's OC (Post #13: Picture attached)
Name: Karina
Nickname: Kara
Personality: Strong, stubborn, very loyal to her friends, witty, clever, fighter
Descendant: Galahad
Appearance: Tall, athletic, wavy black hair, gray eyes
Horse Name: Vivica

Name: Shaelyn (Post #21 : Pictures attached)
Nick-name: Shae (Shay)
Age (13-17): 14
Personality: compassionate, kind, loyal, trustworthy, strong, firm in her beliefs and ideals
Descendant: Gawain
Appearance: light brown hair, green eyes (See attachments)
Weapon (sword, etc): Sword
Horse's Name: Kado

Hope you like this RP!

EDIT: Everyone will control Mordred's descendant, Lady Annoure's descendant, and Morgan Le Fey's descendant.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 01-24-2021 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Added stuff
Old 05-09-2014, 10:18 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'll make my form in just a little while.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Save Merlin for me please! I will make my form ASAP

Question, what year is this? Like, how many years after the final battle? Is everything still medieval?

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-10-2014 at 03:31 AM.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:33 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I haven't joined a new RP in months. This looks interesting though.
Can you save Lancelot for me? I'm not up to date on my Camelot knowledge, and he's one of three names I actually recognize.
Old 05-10-2014, 03:43 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Name: Marilin
Nick-name: Mary
Personality: Usually calm, poised, independent, hot-headed, masks emotions, goofy, sometimes worrisome
Descendant: Lady of the Lake (Good)
Appearance: Brown hair, red lips, curly hair, thin, always has a bored look on her face
Weapon (sword, etc): axe, magic
Horse's Name: Alfred
Attached Images
File Type: png Marilin.png (113.5 KB, 41 views)
File Type: png Marilin2.png (97.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Alfred.jpg (76.2 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 07-15-2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 05-15-2014 at 11:10 PM. Added Picture of Alfred!
Old 05-10-2014, 05:30 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
I haven't joined a new RP in months. This looks interesting though.
Can you save Lancelot for me? I'm not up to date on my Camelot knowledge, and he's one of three names I actually recognize.
I'll save Lancelot for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Save Merlin for me please! I will make my form ASAP

Question, what year is this? Like, how many years after the final battle? Is everything still medieval?
I will save Merlin for you. About what year it is, I was thinking 2014. I mean like they are regular teenager, MAYBE they go on a class trip to england, they learn about King Arthur, the knights, and The Order of the Bear, other things happen, somehow they learn they are descendants of one of those characters, the descendants of the knights earn their armor, the good Lady of the Lake transforms into, well maybe a blue haired lady that can breath under water, Merlin gets a wizard outfit and is magic staff thingy, they defeat the descendant of Mordred or something like that. I mean that is just what I was thinking.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 05-10-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 05-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent

Ok sounds good Alexa.

Name: Conroy
Nick-name: Conn
Personality: loyal, somewhat silly at times, courageous, determined, friendly, caring, observant, quiet, clever, intelligent
Descendant of: Merlin
Appearance: Straight black hair, pale blue eyes, pale skin, tall, thin
Weapon: Magick
Horse's Name: Marrec
Attached Images
File Type: png Conroy.png (155.1 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 05-10-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Name: Elena
Nick-name:Lena
Personality: Upbeat, very friendly,
Descendant: Lady of the Lake
Appearance: Brown hair, red lips, curly hair
Horse's Name: Caramel

(Cerise, could our characters be twins)
Old 05-10-2014, 02:14 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Name: Penelope
Nick-Name: None (Is this ok?)
Personality: Gentle, but can be tough
Descendant of: Tristain
Appearance: Straight brown hair that falls to her shoulders, grey eyes, usually will wear black, white, or purple.
Horse's Type: Palfrey
Horse's Name: Zoom
Old 05-10-2014, 06:51 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(Sure, PixieHollowForever! Twiins are awesome...unless they're babies)
Old 05-10-2014, 11:33 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Name: Auralia Sheridan
Nickname: Aura
Personality: Adventurous, curious, outgoing, social. Aura is caring and loyal to her friends, but can sometimes be insensitive without realizing it. She is also very passionate about the things she's interested in, which currently is all things medieval. Hates being judged by her appearance and underestimated.
Descendant: Lancelot
Appearance: Petite, small figure, 5", long wavy blonde hair and wide blue-green eyes. (Attached picture) Almost everyone tends to think of her as small and defenseless because of her appearance
Horse Name: Shadow Dancer

(The first attachment is her normal appearance, the second is her "medieval" look, which I did just for fun. Also, I like it better. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Auralia.jpg (79.2 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Aura.jpg (38.5 KB, 32 views)

Last edited by Night Wish; 08-07-2014 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Changed personality :)
Old 05-11-2014, 05:11 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
(Okay, I'm ready to join!

Name: Breeanna Cailila (it's pronounced KAY-LEE-LA,) Ashtons/Hughes
Nick-name: Bree or Anna
Personality: is cold, and has serious trust issues considering her mom and dad abandoned her at the age of 3, and the Hughes family took her in at the age of 4. even so, that has destroyed her ability to trust others, so a person would have to try really hard to get to know her.
Descendant: Agloval
Appearance: Blonde hair that falls to her elbows, and it has highlights of brunette in it. Her eyes are a bright blue that remind people of the ocean, but whenever she shoots daggers at someone, it would be more like a ocean storm. also, she has a scar between her ear and her cheek, and it's easy to see even though she tries to hide it all the time.
Weapon (sword, etc): bow and arrow
Horse Name: Andrejana
Personality: sweet, kind, caring to her friends.
Descendant: Percival
Appearance: Wavy black hair that falls to her mid-back, but it's usually in a pony tail. her eyes are a light grey color. she is tall for her age.
Weapon: karate, and bow and arrow to defend herself just in case.
Horse Name: Dazzler

(I can't wait to start this!)
(Also, Liri, can Crystal and Conroy be cousins?)

Last edited by Kenzie_Lightningripple; 05-11-2014 at 05:15 PM. Reason: typo...
Old 05-13-2014, 01:23 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I'd like to join.

Name: Karina
Nickname: Kara
Personality: Strong, stubborn, very loyal to her friends, witty, clever, fighter
Descendant: Galahad (Is that ok? He wasn't on the list but I know he's one of the knights)

When can we start?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kara.jpg (38.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 06-13-2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Added picture
Old 05-13-2014, 01:31 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Sure Kenzie. I will make my second character later tonight hopefully.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:35 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
I'd like to join.

Name: Karienna
Nickname: Kara or Kari
Descendant: Galahad (Is that ok? He wasn't on the list but I know he's one of the knights)

When can we start?
Sure you can be a descendant of Galahad. I didn't know he was a knight (I got all of the names off of Wikipedia so I might've skipped him). I don't know exactly when we'll start this. If people are going to make a second OC, then maybe we should wait. Do you think I should make another OC?

(Everyone can asnwer this next question)

When should we start this RP?