PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Life in Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-31-2013, 05:30 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Sundew
My Arrival Day Party was a nightmare. I have no idea why, but this Fast-Flying Talent kept glaring at me and "accidentally" tripping me! I asked her what her deal was and she put on this fake confused look! It's like, "Okay it's my first Arrival Day party, so treat me nice! Just because I have been here one season and you have been here five does not mean you can be mean to me like that!" One day I'm gonna find that fairy and lecture her.

I'm a Poetry talent. I write poems every day and send them into the Pixie Postings. Of course, we are in the newer discovered section of Pixie Hollow. We're beyond the Winter Woods Mountains. It's hard to travel over here, but some pixies manage. Mail takes FOREVER to get here and I kinda wish I never moved here. I don't have any diamond left, so I'm stuck here until the Postings FINALLY accept one of my poems and I get a lot of agent contracts, and get enough diamonds to send me back to my hometown: Dewdrop Vale.
It's not that I MIND Lily Reef, in fact, it's the prettiest place in all of Neverland! But I miss my friends back at home. The only way I can go back is keep writing poetry. And write it better than ever before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sundew.jpg (30.3 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by RiverLunaMorningvalley; 11-03-2013 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Add Picture
Old 09-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Breezy

The All-Talent Picnic was amazing! It was even better than the one the year before! And THAT one was pretty fantastic too!

The only thing weird about the picnic was this fairy. She had recently moved out here in the Northern Territory. Sundew, I think her name was. She wasn't talking to anyone, so I guess she didn't have any friends. All she did was eat a sandwich and pet her hummingbird.

All I know is that Sundew is a poet and she lives in Lily Reef. At least that's what someone said. I have to go out there anyway this week for some storm meeting, so I think I'll drop by her home and pay her a visit. I'm always in need for pixie pals!

Sundew

I'm writing a poem about fire when I hear a knock at the door. It's weird, considering I don't get many visitors. I get up from my desk, and go to the entry way and open the door. It's Breezy. She's a well-known Storm fairy.
"Hi!" She says.

Foxglove

You'd never know it, but today, while I was chasin- I mean FLYING after this newbie, I saw my minion- I mean FRIEND, Breezy, talking to the new girl, Sundew. OMG. I can't believe her. We are supposed to torment- I mean TEASE the new kids. Not make friends with them!

All I can say is that Breezy will have a surprise in store when she comes back home to Cloud Mountain on Thursday. It's Tuesday.

I'm scared to know what Foxglove will do! :/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Foxglove.jpg (42.3 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by RiverLunaMorningvalley; 11-03-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:02 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Elma:
WooHoo! That picnic today was the best of all the seasons! I mean, there was EVERYTHING! We had so many dishes to fix afterwards but whatever! I open my walnut armoire and take out my sweet pea pajamas. Something sparkles in the back of my closet. Huh? I search deeper into my closet when I take out a silver chain necklace with a tinker hammer on it. Oh! It's lovely! There's a note next to it. I pick it up and it reads: To Happy, From Queen Ree. Happy Arrival day! Aww! How sweet! I want to wear it sooo badly! But for now I am going to go to sleep. I tuck Buttercup in her Rose petal bed and crawl into mine. I turn of my glowworm light and slowly drift into sleep.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 02-14-2014 at 02:00 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:51 PM
ill be on PH
View Violet DiamondVale's Photo Album
Violet DiamondVale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2012 Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Cheerful
Violet DiamondVale has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Name : Nyra
Talent : Summoning talent
Meadow : seedling forest
Animal : dragonfly
Number of seasons : 3
Apearance : Black curly long hair with red highlights, hazel eyes , wears sporty clothes

Name : Dawn dazzledash
Talent : Painting talent
Meadow : Pumpkin Plateau
Animal : Butterfly
Number of seasons : 2
Apearance : Shoulder length blonde straight hair, Jade Green eyes , Girly clothes
Old 09-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Snowflake:
After the picnic, I flew to Sunflower Meadow to help light up the fireflies. I tossed balls of sunset light at each of the fireflies and watched them fly around Pixie Hollow adding a glow in the nighttime. After that, I flew in my home. I tucked Bella in my little animal friend bed and cuddled in my own bed. Before I fell asleep, I read my book on Lightology. I looked at a page with a picture of a ball of blue moonlight. The color reminded me of the blueberry I found. I cried a little. It is vary rare that I find fruit that look so good! I haven't even eaten until the picnic! I fell asleep hoping that I will get a chance to eat something good.

Marigold:
After the picnic, I flew to the Pine Forest to put the animals to sleep. I had hedgehogs nap inside a wide open log. I looked at them sleeping. It looked so comfy! I decided to rest with them for a short while then go back home. I crawled into the log and rested. The hedgehog's fur felt so soft and comfy! About 3 minutes later, I started to fall asleep. The next morning when I woke up, I noticed that I never got back home! "Uh oh! I thought. "I was probably TOO comfy! The sun was high in the sky. It is probably late so I rushed to the Tearoom hoping that there's still a chance for me to have some breakfast.

(sorry if there long)
Old 09-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Breezy

Sundew peeks out of her front door.
"Hi!" I wave and smile awkwardly.
"A-a-are you Breezy?" She whispers.
"Yeah! Listen, I saw you at the picnic and I kinda felt bad for you since you were all alone. I had to come out here to Lily Reef anyway for some meeting so I just wanted to say hi." I explain.
"Oh. Okay. Well, come on in. I was actually just working on a new poem before you came." Sundew holds up a smooth sheet of parchment.
"Sweet! Mind if I take a look?" I ask. I've heard Sundew was a gifted poet.
"Sure!" Sundew smiles and hands me the paper. I read it silently.

The Miserable One

Wasting all her money on a ticket way up North.
It seeming worth her while so she never looked back.
Now she's working for some money, 20 hours a day.
To get featured in the paper and a ticket she will pay.
Once she buys the ticket, then it's easy from there.
South she will go to her home that's never near.
Once again, she'll be acquainted with her friends so long ago. And remember up North, again she'll never go.

"Oh gosh! This is beautiful!" A hand flew to my mouth.
"Thanks!" Sundew blushes. She doesn't take compliments too well. I stare at the poem for a while.
"Uh...do you know what it's about?" The poem seems familiar somehow. Like from something in real life. Sundew scratches the back of her neck.
"Yeah...it actually is about me. I thought coming up here would...inspire me further, so to speak, so I just decided to...go for it!" She giggles. "Turns out it was....not what I had expected." Sundew shakes her head sadly.
"Oh." Is all I can say.
"Yeah. I don't have enough money for a train ticket back to the real part of Pixie Hollow, so until I get one of my poems featured in Pixie Postings, and get some prize money, I'm kinda stuck here..." Sundew drifts off. I sigh.
"Sorry to hear that. Don't worry, things will turn up alright!" I comfort her.
"Yeah thanks. I'm okay for now though. I'm not in a huge rush to have my poem sold." Sundew sits down.
"Well, I gotta go! I have to prepare for the meeting! Thanks for talking with me!" I walk towards the door. Suddenly, Sundew runs up to me.
"No! Thank YOU! I've never actually had someone pay me any mind up here! Thanks for stopping by!" Sundew smiles.
"You're welcome Sundew!" I grin.
"Please!" Sundew closes her eyes. "You may call me "Dew" for short. I know it's a long name!" She opens her eyes and cracks a small smile.
"Okay Dew! See ya around!" I wave bye as I fly west to the meeting.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Marigold:
When I got to the tearoom, I saw Silver eating with her fellow water talent friends. I sat with some other animal fairies on a table nearby. "Hi Marigold!" Silver said. "Why are you so late? Breakfast is served!" I gasped. I seemed to have slept so late that I had a vary short time to eat! When I left the tearoom, I saw a leaf parchment on the ground near the door;

You are cordially invited to attend a big party to honor water fairies. It will be held at Lilypad Pond at 5:00 today.
~Queen Clarion

When Silver left, she looked at the parchment. "I am really exited for the party!" she said. "Aw great!" I thought. "First the picnic and now a big evening party!"
Old 09-16-2013, 02:27 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Foxglove
I fly through the trees, cackling. A new fairy, Jeanie Flutterflower is flying away as fast as she can.
"I-I'm sorry I said you were slow, Foxglade!" She shrieked.
"Good. I guess I should prove it to you even more!" I hiss as I accelerate, with Jeanie screaming and flying faster than before. Finally, Jeanie came screeching to a halt and sighed.
"Okay okay! I get it! You're the fastest flyer in all of Neverland!" Jeanie whispers.
"THAT'S more like it!" I chuckle and stop flying. Jeanie frowns and pulls her short, curly, black hair onto her left shoulder.
"Okay, um may I leave? I have some plants I have to attend to." Jeanie starts walking home.
"Ugh whatever. You garden talents are OBSESSED with plants!" I groan and fly to my house.

Plum Pudding is scratching at the door.
"What in the name of neverberries?" I hiss and throw down the magazine I was reading. "Plum what do ya want?" I snap and let her out into the garden. Sheesh! I finally get bored of my magazine and head upstairs to my room to plan the revenge once Breezy returns to Cloud Mountain. Oh. She will be surprised!

Sundew
After Breezy left, I continue writing more poems until I get tired. Who knew writing could exhaust you this much? I sigh and slump into an armchair and flip on the Pixievision. There's a news report going on! Tabby is sitting at a desk, taking about a talent show: Pixie Hollow's Got Talent! I stare at the PV, my eyes glued to the screen.
"You could win up to one MILLION diamonds! That's right- one MILLION! So, sign up today in Havendish Square!" I groan. Havendish Square? Now I'll never be able to join! "Also, if you are in the Northern Territory, you can sign up in Winding Bend! Remember, you have only two days to do so! Good luck!" Tabby smiled. I shrieked and turned off the PV. I just HAD to sign up! This was my ticket to Dewdrop Vale!

Later that night, Breezy showed up asking if she could stay over since it was too late to go back home. So I let her. The next morning, Breezy was still fast asleep so I left her a note saying I'd gone to Winding Bend to sign up. I smiled and hurried out the door.

Breezy
The Weather Fairy meeting was extremely long. It was only about the usual stuff: keeping the appropriate weather for each meadow. Fall = windy Summer = Sunny, etc. Most of it was all for newbies, so I basically slept through it. Finally, the meeting was over. However, it was far too late to be venturing back to Cloud Mountain, so I ended up asking Sundew if I could spend the night at her place.
"Of course, Breezy! Anything you want!" She smiled. Sundew had me sleep in the guest room, which was actually pretty nice!

The next morning, Sundew left a note saying she'd left for Winding Bend for some sign-up thing. I wrote another note thanking her and left that morning. When I arrived at my home, everything was silent. Lightningbell was fast asleep. Suddenly, Foxglove popped up!
"Oh my raindrops!" I gasped.
"YOU. HAVE. TEN. SECONDS. TO. APOLOGIZE!" Foxglove shrieked.

Dun dun dunnnn!
Old 09-16-2013, 07:57 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Silver:
I have been thinking about the party all morning! Before lunch, I decided to watch my bubble Pixievision. I saw Tabby talk about a show called Pixie Hollow's Got Talent and the prize is a million diamonds! It would be a great opportunity to show off my water talent skills! I flew to Havendish Square to sign up. I practiced by act for a while until I realized; I missed lunch! I heard there was Buttercup Soup in the menu which is so good and rarely appears! I sat on by bed crying.

Snowflake:
I got a chance to eat breakfast this morning and I decided to fly around a little. When I got to Havendish Square, I saw a line of fairies signing up for a show called Pixie Hollow's Got Talent. I smiled really brightly! It is my chance to perform a light show like the ones I see other light fairies do. I signed up but then I noticed that theirs one problem; I can barely do fancy light tricks! I frowned a little but then, I had an idea; I went to the library to read about light tricks. I REALLY wanted to win the million diamonds so I kept reading hoping that my act would be perfect in time for the show.

Marigold:
When I got home, I made my decision; I am NOT going to the water talent party! I will just catch up on sleep! When I went to my bed, I saw a note on my pillow;

Marigold, I am really looking forward to seeing you at the party! I wonder what you'll wear!
~Silver

"Oh no!" I thought. "Silver is expecting me!" I'd hate to disappoint her so I HAVE to go! I went to the Boutique to buy a dress which I hate.(but Silver will like) Next, I got my wings washed. (Which Silver always does before a big party) I looked at my clock hoping the time would NEVER get closer to the party! I wish Silver never left me that note!
Old 09-17-2013, 01:48 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Breezy
"YOU. HAVE. TEN. SECONDS. TO. APOLOGIZE!" Foxglove shrieks.
"Wha-what did I do?" I take a few steps back.
"Oh don't play innocent with ME!" Foxglove snarls. "I know you were talking to Sundew Dapplewhisper!"
"Yeah so?" I cross my arms.
"So?!? So! We're supposed to CHASE newbies! Not....MAKE FRIENDS with them!" Foxglove hollers and says "Make Friends" like the words are alien.
"Yeah, Fox? Well, guess what?!? I'm NEVER going to chase fairies like you do!" I grit my teeth.
"Yes, you have! Remember... Lucky?" Foxglove smirks.
"Lucky..." I whisper. Poor thing. Foxglove had chased Lucky and I had made fun of her! Now Lucky is back in Snowcap Glade. She hates it there, but she felt obliged to move after what Fox and I did...
"Yeah...you remember..." Foxglove snickers.
"I DIDN'T KNOW!" I cry. "Lucky!!!! Oh no! Look, I was younger. PEOPLE CHANGE!" I scream.
"Some do. But most DON'T!" Foxglove grabs my shirt collet and pulls me up. "Listen, you. I don't want you taking to Sundew ANYMORE unless it is something rude. Got it?" Foxglove hisses through clenched teeth.
"No." I say simply and jump down. "You just leave me alone Fox. I've moved on from you!" I snap and push Foxglove out the door.
"BREEZY THUNDERBEAM!" Foxglove screeches like the world is on fire. "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" She yells and flies to Sour Plum Bend, fuming.

After that incident, I sit on my couch and break down into tears. Doing that to Lucky was pure evil! I should've never done it! I sob and squeeze Lightningbell as hard as I can.
"Is Lucky happy now?" I whisper to him. Lightningbell dims his light and nods his head.
"O-okay..." I sniffle. "That's good to know.." I bite my lip and start writing a letter to Sundew. I need to just...talk to her. She's the only pixie who cares now.

Sundew

I arrive at Winding Bend with a broad snide on my face. I just can't wait to sign up. But the line is long. I end up waiting an hour and a half. By the time I get to the front, the fairy working there is getting exhausted.
"Name?" She says wearily and indifferently.
"Sundew Dapplewhisper!" I reply.
"Address?" She mumbles.
"2894 Quiet Whisper Wood."
"Town?" She frowns.
"Lily Reef!" I smile.
"Okay....Sundew. What are you doing for the talent show?" The fairy sighs and drinks some chai tea.
"Um...I don't really know yet. Can it be a surprise?" I ask hopefully.
"Yeah yeah. Whatever." The fairy hisses. "NEXT!" I smile to myself and amble out of the line, grinning from ear to ear.

When I arrive home, I see a letter poking out of my mailbox.
"Wonder who this is from?" I mumble and slide it out.
"It's from Breezy!" I exclaim and instantly rip open the letter.

Dear Sundew,
Thanks again for letting my stay at your home the other day! That was extremely hospitable and kind of you. I don't know if you got my note replying to your note when you left for Winding Bend, but I included a ticket stub to the talent show: Pixie Hollow's Got Talent! I thought you might want to come watch it with me! Well, thanks again! You're such a nice fairy!

Your friend, Breezy Thunderbeam

P.S. My friend, or former friend I suppose, Foxglove told me that I'm never allowed to talk to you again. So we are no longer friends. Now that I think about it, I don't think we ever were. I was more her....minion! Well forget what she says! Have a great day, Sundew!
How nice of Breezy! But there's one problem: I'm not going to SEE the talent show, I'm going to be IN it. I might have to tell Breezy this. Maybe she'll invite another friend! I stood up and tacked the letter to my lost-thing cork bulletin board. Tinkerbell herself made that for me as a going away present when I moved to the Northern Territory. It's my place for things I'll never forget...

Foxglove
I cannot BELIEVE Breezy! We used to have so much fun together! I...kinda miss it. It was fun. Sure, some newbies were occasionally upset, but hey! It was THEIR problem for insulting me! I plop down in my armchair with Plum Pudding growling beside me. I am so mad and hurt by what Breezy did! And...to be honest, the REAL reason why I didn't want Breezy to talk to Sundew is NOT because I want to tease her, but because I am worried Sundew will replace me.... I'M SOUNDING LIKE SUCH A SOFTY! But...it's true..... I bite my lip and stifle a small sob.
No! I tell myself. The fastest flyer in all of Neverland doesn't cry. She doesn't cry. She doesn't cry. She doesn't cry. That sentence echoes in my head for a hour ten minutes. I sigh and place Plum into her bed. She growls and tries to bite. I frown and walk upstairs to my room. Then, I remember something... I walk over to my closet, quietly and slide a book off of the top shelf. Dusting off the cover, I begin to read it...

Foxglove and Breezy: Fairy Friends Forever!
I sigh as tears come rolling down my cheeks.

December 4: Breezy's Arrival Day!
Breezy arrived today and Foxglove was chosen as her tour guide and helper for showing her around! They ended up being best friends!
Below, is a picture of Breezy standing next to Queen Clarion, holding up a storm cloud for Weather Talent. She is smiling. Next to it, is a picture of me and Breezy, giggling and smiling, me leading her to a plum tree, pulling her hand, laughing.

July 15: They go to Camp Pixie Dust for the first time!
Today, Breezy and Foxglove signed up for Camp Pixie Dust! Foxglove was put in Troop Falcon because she is a Fast-Flying Talent, and Breezy requested to move from Troop Frog (For Weather Talents) to Troop Falcon.
Below is a picture of us sitting by a campfire. I'm standing up next to the fire, telling some story, and Breezy is giggling while roasting a marshmallow. I sob and instantly close a book, forcefully. I can't take it anymore. I sprawl myself out on my bed and cry quietly until I fall asleep.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Silver:

I cried for a while until I looked at my clock; It was 2:00. Only 3 hours before the party! There is a LOT of work to get ready for an event like this! Choosing a dress, getting wings washed, taking a bath, everything! It takes up some time to practice my act for the talent show. I want my act to be perfect so I can win the million diamonds! Today will be a busy day! Whale I was practicing, Snowflake tapped on my window. "Excuse me!" she said. "But I am doing a light show for Pixie Hollow's Got Talent and I want you to help me with the rainbow act for the finale." I got shocked. Snowflake is in the show too? She will be better then me with that show! I also have a lot of work to do too! "Sorry!" I said. "But I am too busy!" I watched as Snowflake sadly flew away. I began to practice my act. It feels like theirs to much work to be done. Can I do it all?

Snowflake:
I can't believe Silver is to busy too help her own sister! She always stops what shes doing to help me! I thought back to when I talked to her. Her tone sounded-competitive. Ok! That's just silly! Silver is NEVER competitive! She is super friendly! "Ok" I thought "Plan B" I wrote down a new plan for my light show and it sounded almost as good as the rainbow one! Only this one required animal help. I know just who to ask for that; Marigold! I flew to Marigold's house and I saw her inside frowning. "Hi Marigold!" I said as I opened her window. "I need your help with my final act in my light show" I said. But Marigold frowned some more. "I am too busy to help!" she said sounding angry. I sadly flew away. What is going on with my sisters? I looked through my drawer of secret stuff and I found an old picture from my first camp pixie dust, a charm that looks like perfume and finally, I saw two notes Silver and Marigold gave me last summer. I read Silver's note first:

I earned a new talent skill! That means I get one step closer to becoming a talent master like you Snowflake! I always dream of leaving Pixie Hollow to explore the waters in other parts of Neverland!
~Silver

"Hmm!" I thought. "That explains some of it!" Then I began to read Marigold's letter:

I won an Animal Derby race! My animal talent really helps! I always dreamed of becoming a famous animal racer! It would be awesome if it came true!
~Marigold

Thought about the notes for a while. They both wanted their dreams to come true. Maybe they don't want to help me because their too focused on their OWN dreams! I sat down hoping that everything would be normal again!

Marigold:
I decided to fly around whale I wait for the party to start. Whale I was flying, I saw a long line of fairies waiting by a desk. It turns out their doing to sign up to be on a show called Pixie Hollow's Got Talent. It would be a great idea to show off my animal talent skills! I waited in the long line until it was finally my turn to sign up! "Hi!" I said. "My name is Mari..." right before I could finish saying my name, the exhausted looking fairy on the desk said, "Sorry! I need to get ready for the party this evening! I will be taking more signups soon!" I got angry. I waited an entire hour for NOTHING? I can't believe everyone is making a big deal about one party that is honoring a talent that probably isn't theirs! "No wonder Silver's so exited!" I thought. I went back home waiting for the party to start.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 09-17-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:09 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(sorry haven't posted in so long!)

Elma:

Light pours into my bedroom window. I stretch and get up. Today is my arrival day! I really don't want to make a big deal of it, though. I prefer quiet things. I go to my closet once again, and hold the shining necklace in my hands. It's beautiful. I clasp it around my neck and find something a bit more than casual to wear. I brush my hair and almost get knocked over by Buttercup, who zooms into me. "BUTTER!" She whinies. "It's okay, just try not to scare me again." She flies in a loop with a smile. I push open the door to the corridor and she flies out. Then I drop my pajamas into the walnut laundry basket outside my room and we set off for the tearoom. It's very empty in the Tearoom this morning. "Good morning Miss Elma!" I turn around to find myself with Bobble. "Hiya Bobble!" "I just wanted to wish you a happy Arrival day!" He hands me a small box. "Thank you!" I smile. Spring, my best friend flies over. "Hi Spring!" "Hey Elma, just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!" We all walk towards a table together. As I sit down, I fly right back up because every fairy has sprung out from underneath the tables and are shouting: "SURPRISE! HAPPY ARRIVAL DAY ELMA!" Well, there goes an unnoticed arrival day for me.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 02-14-2014 at 02:01 AM.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:09 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Marigold:
Before the party, I think of an excuse for why I couldn't come. Then I had a thought; today is someone's Arrival Day! It is the Arrival Day of a laundry fairy named Happy which I remember seeing. I really want to be nice to her so I fly to her house and say, "SURPRISE!" I shouted. "Happy Arrival Day!" I began to sing the arrival day song,

"Hooray hooray for Arrival Day!
Hooray hooray for Arrival Day!
You are born from laughter
And a Never fairy ever after.
From the first sparkling of dust,
You'll have magic you can trust.
Hooray hooray for Arrival Day!
Hooray hooray for Arrival Day!"

It would've been better if there were other fairies but I guess that's ok! Any who, the Arrival Day thing gave me an idea...
Old 09-27-2013, 07:52 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Snowflake"
I decided on a finale for the my act even though it's not as good as the other ones. I decided to look in some books before the show. I flew to the top of my bookshelf to grab an old, brown box. It had Snowflake's Scrapbooks and Sketchbooks written on the top in gold glitter. Inside were a bunch of well-great things! My sketchbooks had beautiful drawings of Pixie Hollow landscapes and such whale my scrapbooks had awesome pictures of me and my friends from a while ago! I loves the picture of when I first arrived to Pixie Hollow. I was wearing a dandelion fluff arrival garnet which I have safely stored in my closet. At the bottom of the pile, I saw my old Camp Pixie Dust Yearbooks. I looked at my picture of the first yearbook which was before Silver and Marigold joined. The uniforms are so different now! I looked at a picture of Me, Silver and Marigold in the latest yearbook. We were so close! Then, I had an idea. I flew to Silver's house to explain it.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Silver:
I got a note from Marigold telling me that she can't come to the party. "Ok!" I thought feeling kind. Then, someone knocked on my door. It was Snowflake! "Silver," she said quietly. "We both want to be in the talent show so we can perform an act together and show the other fairies how water and light make an awesome combination." "Well," I thought. "Ok!" I exclaimed. We both seemed really exited. "Ok ok" Snowflake said. "Lets go to the tearoom for dinner." We both happily flew to the tearoom. "I wonder whats on the menu!" I said. "My stomach is growling real loud!"